It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywoods Conspiracy against girls

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
reply to post by ImaNutter

I'll give you the first point, I tuned in. It was a bad judgement call on my part. I made a mistake and I'll admit to it. I just didn't think it would escalate to the point where it's gotten. Boy was I wrong.

She's a child star in hollywood from an "entertainment" family. How did you think it would end up?

When I said they're doing a lousy job at it I was stating my opinion based on MY moral standards and the fact that they're DIFFERENT from theirs. Are their moral standards lousy in my opinion? Yes. Are mine good? Yes. Just because I believe my morals to be good and theirs bad, doesn't mean that mine are BETTER than theirs, just DIFFERENT. And they're different in that they are promoting sexual promiscuity among underage girls, while I most definatly DO NOT.

You just tried to say "I'm not saying my morals are better but they are, get it?"

A 5 year old knows that "good" is "better" than "bad." Hell, my dog knows that lol.

So when you go as far as to classify your morals as "good" and theirs as "bad," you are claiming that yours are in fact better. That is the relationship between good and bad... there is nothing else you can possibly mean with this arrangement of words in the English language.

But look I know what you're getting at and I think a lot of people agree with you. The younger crowd probably doesn't mind this in the least, because after all, they/we are young and the hormones are raging. For example, if a young lady comes up to me and asks if she can rub her bum on my crotch for the next 4 minutes, I'm not asking "what would your MOTHER think?!" that's for sure..... and I don't think anyone else is either.

What were you doing in the late 60's if you don't mind me asking?

My generation didn't discover free love but I'm betting you're in the one that did (maybe, I don't know, I don't mean anything offensive by it).

[edit on 15-5-2010 by ImaNutter]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

i love watching the forerunner chronicles.
the guy is awesome.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by riley

well remember this forum is global and crosses social boundaries as well. so he may be talking about what happens to girls in the inner city.

Nah he's posted alot in bts and seemed to have some unhealthy misconceptions of women in general. For him to say there are 12 year old girls giving blowjobs to gangsters in school bathrooms he'd have to either be a participant or a witness.. either way he'd be criminally liable. Making stuff up over something so illegal isn't a good idea.. and even if he's just talking trash ats is meant to be of a more credible standard: If you say something you back it with facts not angst.

i think the concept of urban living should probably be done away with entirely but apparently the tptb want the opposite. too hard to keep control if the people are spread out across the wide open spaces.

Thats a good point.. centralised popuations make it alot easier to control people through both mass media and complimentary education systems. Country towns often promote healthier values as their media and education is managed locally by people who actually care.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by riley]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

This makes you and I "old-fashioned." But better to be that than someone who only wants women for a night.

That reply makes you seem even more old fashioned. I'm almost forty, married and have a daughter. Back in the days, rewind 20 or so years, I must have danced with well over a hundred girls in a similar fashion as that vid and I don't remember it ever leading to a one night stand.

It was and still is just dancing.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
You know I have only lightly followed the media sensation of the Miley Cirus thing (meaning I only pay attention when she does something to upset people).

I seen this video and after reading what the father said I have to wonder how many posters out there want their 16 year old daughter grinding the groin of any 44 year old man be he gay or not? I mean really is this what he thinks is normal? That all girls her age are out their grinding the groins of men over twice their age?

On a side note I have noticed it seems the girls that get involved with Disney seem to get involved in some really odd situations that can be seen as less fitting for a young lady. I also noticed that I am not hearing such reports about the kids that are on the Nickelodeon shows (iCarly is the only one that comes to mind but there are others).

Just so people know I have a son who watches Nickelodeon and I watch it with him. I have seen a few of the iCarly shows but mostly SpongeBob (I actually enjoy this show).

I am sure that the Nickelodeon kids are far from perfect but I wonder why we are not seeing them in the media? I am not pointing to Disney as the problem but it makes one wonder what type of environment they place their young actors/actresses in that make a difference.

I also would like to add my agreement with a few other posters on here about the kids used to idolize adults. Now we have kids idolizing other kids who place themselves in very adult situations. I do not see that as normal either.

Raist

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
are you kidding me?

Girls dance like that ALL the time. To people they don't know and just meet, and way dirtier than that. It's normal, that's 'dancing'.

Not that I agree with it, I dont.. but Miley Cyrus is doing it mild there. Oh wait, so now that a celebrity is doing it, it's wrong now? And underaged? people do that since middle school, they give blowjobs in bathrooms in middle school to "gangsters" or "badboys" after they bully someone weaker than them, then get passed around. And it's "normal" and "cool", in fact "what people their age do".

So now that a celebrity is seen doing it what will the girls who have been doing this since 12 think?

[edit on 15-5-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

If you allow any female member of your family or any female you care about to go to such a school you are just as much a criminal as the males that pass them around.

That is something that never took place in my school and is something that should never take place in any school. If anyone is allow young girls to be placed in such situations and not doing something to end it they should have criminal charges placed on them.

Raist

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I havent watched the video yet and i dont intend to because quite frankly i hate that miley cyrus and her father defending her what a great father figure eh .

I also have a feeling she will turn out like that other trash lindsay lohan and eventually people will forget about her ....Lets hope eh ..

To the guy talking about t.i , lil wayne etc i dont look up to them but i like t.i's music and im 21 so i aint gonna look up to nobody ...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PS3Geek

PEOPLE ARE NOT TRASH!
stop it already.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

The girls did it willingly... or rather mindlessly, coerced and not even conscious of it probably. you know how the mind shuts down to perceived 'authority' because he/she shouts loudest? kinda like that I guess. Oh yea.. and some women (a lot) do not know the difference between fear and love.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Quietstorm.

Did you actually witness these 12 year old girls giving blowjobs to gangsters in school toilets?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

was that a veiled criticism of my PEOPLE ARE NOT TRASH! comment (regarding he/she who shouts loudest)? because, if we are basing this on moral standards, would be a good idea to review just exactly what is the most moral thing of all? do you know what it is?

because a person is not living according to your standards, does not mean they are trash. if it did, we'd all be relegating each other to the trash heap. this idea of referring to your fellow human beings as refuse, is not a good thing. we aren't the garbage men, nor are we tasked with being the garbage men. that particular job belongs to the almighty. so unless ya can prove you are the almighty and no one else is, you should probably rethink the idea that people are trash.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by undo]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The way I see it...you can thank the feminist movement for this type of behavior.

And yes...young girls are having sex frequently and at an early age...and this too you can thank the feminist movement.

They wanted for women to have sexual freedom...and then they complain when they see stuff like this...like someone is forcing Miley to do this. No one forced her...but she has grown up hearing that she has as much "sexual freedom" as men do...so what do you think is going to happen? It gets her attention and now it is accepted or even talked about as her "right".

I've been saying for a long time that the feminist movement has done in a very short time what men have been trying to do for ages....convince women to think of sex as men think of it...and that it is their "right" to have casual sex just like men do.

Believe me...men love it.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

hrm, i think feminism is a natural outcropping of the opposite extreme -- that pendulum doth swingeth from extreme to extreme. it just wasn't supported by tptb until they wanted to use it to destabilize western society, which was just a bit too patriarchal (not as excessively as some other places, obviously, but enough to cause tension, which is easily manipulated when there's a well documented history of the problem).

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

It is not your job to police other people's children. I am sure that Miley Cyrus is competent enough to make her own decisions.

If Billy Ray was not infuriated about it, I would let it go and concern yourself with your own children, but sadly, it seems like the Nanny-State-Mentality has gotten a hold of you quite well.

At least hate the media for the right reasons, one person's expression of their sexuality is one thing, but television shows geared towards proliferating stupidity is another.

i would be more angry about the stupidity.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
are you kidding me?

Girls dance like that ALL the time. To people they don't know and just meet, and way dirtier than that. It's normal, that's 'dancing'.

Not that I agree with it, I dont.. but Miley Cyrus is doing it mild there. Oh wait, so now that a celebrity is doing it, it's wrong now? And underaged? people do that since middle school, they give blowjobs in bathrooms in middle school to "gangsters" or "badboys" after they bully someone weaker than them, then get passed around. And it's "normal" and "cool", in fact "what people their age do".

So now that a celebrity is seen doing it what will the girls who have been doing this since 12 think?

If you allow any female member of your family or any female you care about to go to such a school you are just as much a criminal as the males that pass them around.

That is something that never took place in my school and is something that should never take place in any school. If anyone is allow young girls to be placed in such situations and not doing something to end it they should have criminal charges placed on them.

Raist

"Passing a girl around" as its being put, isn't something I agree with... but let me share some info just so maybe the older crowd that are aware of what their kids are doing (and lying about no doubt).

I don't have enough fingers to count the BJs I received in a school parking lot, in high school. From really, really "sweet" girls too.

I will point out that I grew up in a VERY small rural community.. so it's not like being in the country is a real shield from any of this.

As soon as we all became freshmen in high school, there was a clique of girls who gravitated to the Senior guys. One got pregnant lol

School dances went from standing 2 feet apart with hands at the middle school dance to full on bump 'n grind in high school and through college at clubs.

And as a matter of fact, our high school was one of THE most prudish there was in maybe a 50 mile radius (definitely in our conference though). You knew you were in for a treat if you were invited as a date to another school's dance in the city though! As sexually suggestive the dancing was at a rural high school, in an inner city high school it is even more "filthy" which translates in a boys mind to ----> fun.

What my experiences have taught me... is that if my small hometown in secluded rural America isn't immune to this, I can't imagine any community being immune to this.

To pretend that teenagers are not behaving this way when mom and dad aren't around is a bit naive.

But I can understand the shock to Mom and Dad when they found out their sweet little girl isn't so sweet and innocent after all.

Okay I thought of one other little tale to tell you... EVEN THE RELIGIOUS ARE NOT IMMUNE TO THIS... I was friends with a girl who was very very religious, pretty much a devout christian. Her and her boyfriend had reasoned that sex before marriage was against God's wishes, but he didn't say anything about heavy petting and/or oral sex so it is perfectly okay with God for two young teenagers to fool around before marriage. That's how she explained it to me.

Christian, blue collar, middle class, lower class, upper class... scary truth is you probably don't want to know what your daughters and sons are doing and if you do you better prepare yourself for the grim reality....

[edit on 15-5-2010 by ImaNutter]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

what's that your avatar is holding? video games are not REALITY. how many times do you have to be reminded of this ? is the fact your avatar is holding weapons mean you're a homicidal maniac?

oh and yes ladies, fat women are BAD. you must be pencil thin, sportin' a g-string and makin' sure everyone knows you're sportin' a g-string, to be GOOD.

nothing wrong with the female form, no one is arguing that point (at least, i don't think so?).

[edit on 15-5-2010 by undo]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Well... the funny part is watching some people here so shocked at a 17 year old girl giving a lap dance, when in other posts they're so pro-guns.

So I'm always amazed at the fact that americans rather have their sons knowing how to shoot by 16 and own a gun at 18 than seeing a 17 year old girl lap dancing...

How weird is america... and your twisted concept of moral

Its like those parents association when it comes to video games... mass effect comes to mind... "shooting mmm thats ok... OMG A SCENE WHERE IT MAY SEEM LIKE SEX AND YOU CAN ALMOST... ALMOST SEE THE CONTOUR OF THE GIRLS BUTT - WRONG"

So basically... yer raising a bunch of... well... pretty damn violent and well armed fags... no wonder you get all the psychos and kids shootings in schools shooting girls instead of banging them. Nice society yer bringing up.

For me... well... sex is better than guns, so If I have to make a choice, I rather have sex and let my girl lap dance at 17 than to own a .50 and have her nicknaming herself "fullmetaljacket17" in some internet forum about Micro SMGs

And thats one more thing to the list of differences between europe and america... we kinda quit guns long time ago, but thats ok, yer a young nation... with a not so bright future.

Other than being maybe a tad over the top with anti-American sentiments, you do bring an interesting perspective to this discussion.

I've been trying hard not to send this thread into a philosophical discussion of the word moral and what exactly those are

To be fair, you guys didn't "quit" guns ... your government legislated away handguns. But that's a different topic for a different time....

As far as our women go... why would you cheat yourself into thinking that's what American women look like when the scope of this thread is talking about THESE kind of American women?

Hmmmmm... I can't get a pic off their page because its in flash but it's CollegeHumor.com's "America's Hottest College Girl" competition....

www.collegehumor.com...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Why not just obliterate the entire generation and start fresh?
*2*

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

STDs are going to get a good chunk of us

No but really not with penicillin MWUAHAHAHAH

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join