It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywoods Conspiracy against girls

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Too bad, it was really kinda scary, and almost evil, I thought, besides being pretty provocative.

I think you can get the gist of it from the pictures in the article, though not nearly like actually seeing the video.

I watched the video about a week ago, but some of the links to the video were already dead. Guess it might be available again when the video and album is actually released in June?

Anyway, to keep an eye on what Hollywood and the music industry is doing, I usually go to some of these sites:

Pseudoccult Media
This site has a great breakdown of the Miley video, and some additional pictures from the video.

Vigilant Citizen

The Industry Exposed

Youtube - Forerunner777's channel

The last link has a lot of videos about the music industry, but with an extremely christian bent, which of course, doesn't bother me,
, but some people might have a problem with it.

Enjoy!

[edit on 15-5-2010 by sezsue]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaNutter

I'll give you the first point, I tuned in. It was a bad judgement call on my part. I made a mistake and I'll admit to it. I just didn't think it would escalate to the point where it's gotten. Boy was I wrong.

When I said they're doing a lousy job at it I was stating my opinion based on MY moral standards and the fact that they're DIFFERENT from theirs. Are their moral standards lousy in my opinion? Yes. Are mine good? Yes. Just because I believe my morals to be good and theirs bad, doesn't mean that mine are BETTER than theirs, just DIFFERENT. And they're different in that they are promoting sexual promiscuity among underage girls, while I most definatly DO NOT.

Get the point?

Peace

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Just cause you have a problem with it does not make it wrong.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

A minor dancing like that for a middle-aged man should be a problem for most anyone

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Decided to watch the vid before commenting further.

That's not even a lap dance. She's not dancing for him she's dancing with him. They're just dancing.

I must say you are old fashioned.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have to say I disliked the trailer trash comment, and it was uncalled for. Don't blame it on working class whites, look at Paris Hilton, she certainly put herself out there as soon as possible.

Miley isn't doing anything different than any sixteen year old out there. Sure some people keep their kids locked up, and they are the ones who go wild the minute they get any freedom. A hundred years ago, she would have been getting married by now, so she isn't doing anything that isn't natural.

By the way, the guy looks embarrassed, and she seems to be aiming at embarrassing him.

Never heard the story by Shirley Temple about the executive that had her brought to his office, and asked about the future of her career, and then dropped his pants when she was 12? This has been going on forever. She started laughing and couldn't stop.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

White trash is a state of mind IMO. It has nothing to do with how much a person makes.

Paris Hilton? White trash

Miley Cyrus and pa? White Trash

Britney Spears and ma? White trash

That hick in trailer # B who lets his daughter do whatever the he## she wants ? White Trash

So any average 16 year old dances suggestively with 44 year old men?. Tell Hollywood where you live so they can begin scouting for the next train wreck.

Peace

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Leviticus 19:29
Do not degrade your daughter by making her a prostitute,
or the land will turn to prostitution and be filled
with wickedness.

Psalm 9:15 The nations have sunk down in
the pit which they have made; In the net
which they hid, their own foot has been caught.

Free will has led us to this point . Depravity is not
confined to America and the Jerry Springer show .
Child exploitation is present in ALL modern societies .
IMHO , this debunks evolution , not even monkeys
behave like this .
It seems that the cream is skimmed ,skinned and dumped
in the gutter .The evil,moneyed scum are really at the top .
It's nothing new , only now we can all see it on t.v
I'm sure that behind the scenes , the depravity is
MUCH worse !
John 8:31-32 You will know the truth, and the truth
will set you free.
John 8:34 I tell you the truth, everyone who sins
is a slave to sin.
When Jesus returns with Judgement , not many will see Him .
Miley Cyrus claims to be a Christian .
Mat 7:21-23 "I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers"
[they still sin]!
.... and Mohammed married children !
SAD LITTLE WORLD !

By rejecting the Word,Light and Truth
the fall from Grace is becoming more
apparent everyday .

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Your words,

low rent, trailer trash parents

Uncalled for.

Keep the Trash part if you want, but the rest is uncalled for.

The Bush twins -Trash

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I don't think it's just Hollywood, it's media everywhere. TV. Magazines. Everywhere in the media, sex sells everything from makeup to cars to food.

As far as "role models, "Cyrus isn't any different than Britney Spears, the Spice Girls, or Paris Hilton of just 10 years ago. Twenty years ago, it was the same, just other "idols." History repeats itself. You read the same concerns from parents of pre-teens every year, every decade.

Then look at the clothing manufacturers and stores, any department store. You will see it when you try to buy clothes for your pre-teens. Kids are looking & dressing older with every generation. I was reading articles in parent magazines with the same concerns twenty years ago.

I agree. It's a shame. But we can't blame it all on society or Hollywood or MSM. As parents, we need to teach our kids what's up. We no longer have a village to raise a child, but we need to keep our family core values strong. There should be no doubt in our kids eyes where we stand on any of our issues.

SpeedBump

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Man1fesT

No.. and I'm NOT a shill.

Yea I guess I forgot to include that she was doing it with a 44 yr old. Anyways.. girls still do that with guys much older than them.

I do not in any way agree with it and wish it didn't happen, but hey it does.

I was simply stating that it is COMMON in our American society. Especially here in Miami where I live... it's freakin Girls Gone Wild on gangsters over here, 24/7. and I'm definitely saddened about it also since, I'm a 'good guy' and I want to respect women but I am left alone to suffer painful traumatizing loneliness because I am not "crazy" and 'wild" like the majority of the folks here and their stupid "nightlives."

It's not that I want to deny sexuality, or think it's wrong. It's just that I want to keep sex sacred, and not turn it into some vile corrupt act.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Fair enough.

And thanks for reminding me about the Bush's.

I guess if they want to disown their dad, they'll have to shave?

Peace

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I'm sorry everybody.

I just couldn't resist that one

Peace

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeedBump

I agree with you 100%

It's everywhere and it's the parents' responsibility to make sure their kids act according to the parents' moral teachings.

Whatever that may be

Peace

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Don't like it don't see it and mind your own goddamn business. Noone is commenting about your daughters how they are uptight locked in ghetto..probably not allowed to go out coz they have to hide something. Most of the times I have noticed it's people who are jealous and feel inferior about their own kids are against it and the comments in the thread certainly prove that.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

low rent, trailer trash

are you saying poor people automatically are trash ? help me to understand this part of your statement?

as far as the rest of it, i'm not terribly thrilled with the way the entire planet is going, much less the way the TV promotes abandonment of sexual mores. how are you going to convince millions, if not billions of women to allow themselves to be subjected to horrible degradation if you don't first desensitize their ideas of personal value? WHITE LADIES WOULD AS SOON AS CUT YOUR PROTRUDING PARTS OFF THAN LET YOU VIOLATE THEM WITHOUT PERMISSION. and no, it is not auto-permission if the woman in question isn't dressed according to your standards.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

This makes you and I "old-fashioned." But better to be that than someone who only wants women for a night.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
people do that since middle school, they give blowjobs in bathrooms in middle school to "gangsters" or "badboys" after they bully someone weaker than them, then get passed around. And it's "normal" and "cool", in fact "what people their age do".

So now that a celebrity is seen doing it what will the girls who have been doing this since 12 think?

Most 12 year old girls do not give blowjobs to gangsters in school bathrooms nor do these girls get "passed around". You're just making stuff up.

Ontopic. To keep the population in check you disempower it. If you teach girls that the most important thing in their lives is how sexy/perfect they look they are going to be too distracted to motice the more important issues that directly effect them. Someone who is throwing up after every meal or covering up every tiny unnoticable skin bemish with makeup will be less inclined to be marching for rights and freedoms than someone who has a healthy self image. They disempower people by attacking their self esteem and creating complexes for them.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by riley]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

well remember this forum is global and crosses social boundaries as well. so he may be talking about what happens to girls in the inner city. i think the concept of urban living should probably be done away with entirely but apparently the tptb want the opposite. too hard to keep control if the people are spread out across the wide open spaces.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join