It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This site was meant to be

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
hello everyone, I am new here and have been visiting this site for about five months now. I never in my life thought I would believe in the sort of things that are posted here nor did I think I would ever ponder on so much. After reading many threads and doing a lot of thinking, it seems like this was meant to be. I am very interested in pretty much anything that has to do with our changing world and what our future truely holds for us as mankind. Chem-trails, ufos, and space really have my attention right now. I hope to contribute to this site in some way and to open my eyes to all possibilites. I believe anything is possible and open to debate. Thanks and I hope share my thoughts and experiences with everyoneone

lightmeup04

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lightmeup04

Hi lightmeup04, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You're in good company! Welcome to ATS

I look forward to seeing you out there!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hey LMU.... Im new too so seems a greayt day fo newbies.... Hope you have a great time here...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Welcome on ATS!

Have fun!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

And apparently, you were meant to contribute on ATS! Welcome, and have a blast! A fart would definitely kill the atmosphere!

Seriously, I will look out what you bring forth in the next weeks!

Aresh

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Welcome and don't forget to collect your straitjacket at the door. Let us know if strange helicopters start flying over your house,don't panic its completely normal.

top topics

join