It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American information on ufos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
i emailed the us.gov site and asked "if aliens came how would you respond?" or something like that anyway the thrid attempt i got a reply

Thank you for contacting USA.gov. We have reviewed your message and understand you would like to obtain an official statement regarding extraterrestrial contact. A number of federal agencies, including the CentralIntelligence Agency (CIA), United States Department ofDefense (DOD), and National Security Agency (NSA), haveinformation available regarding Unidentified Flying Objects(UFOs) and extraterrestrials.
You may obtain informationfrom these sites through the following links, by agency: CIA: www.foia.cia.gov...
DOD: www.dod.mil...
NSA: www.nsa.gov...
The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)maintains information on UFOs on its Project Blue Book webpage at: www.archives.gov... Information on Roswell is available from the U.S. Air Forceat: www.af.mil...
Finally, information on some objects thought to have been UFOs is available from the National Aeronautics and SpaceAdministration (NASA) at: www.nasa.gov...

The U.S. Centennial of Flight Commission also published areport on UFOs at: www.centennialofflight.gov...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You will need to draw your own conclusions on the subject.

If you would like to voice your opinion or obtain an official statement from the government, you may contact your elected officials. Unfortunately, we are unable to forward any messages.
It is important to address these officials properly when corresponding by mail or e-mail. The USA.gov web site contains a list of contacts for elected officials such as the President, members of Congress, Governors and state legislators at the link below: www.usa.gov...
Below, you will find the most common salutations and address formats used.

The President Salutation: Dear Mr./Madam President Address: The President The White House Washington, D.C. 20500
The Vice President Salutation: Dear Mr./Madam Vice President Address:

The Vice President United States Senate Washington, D.C. 20510 United

States Senator Salutation: Dear Senator (Surname) Address: Honorable (Full Name) United States Senate Washington, D.C. 20510 or Honorable (Full Name) United States Senator (Home State Address)

United States Representative Salutation: Dear Mr./Mrs./Miss/Ms. (Surname) Address: Honorable (Full Name)
House of Representatives Washington, D.C. 20515 or Honorable (Full Name) Member,
United States House of Representatives (Home State Address) Depending on your e-mail settings, you may need to copy and paste the suggested web addresses into your browser's address bar. If any web address spans two lines or more oftext when you receive this message, please copy and pasteall parts of the web address. We hope you find this information helpful.
Regards,USA.gov Citizen Response Team We cannot accept replies at this e-mail address. If youhave further questions, please send us a message throughour web form at: USA.gov...

You can also call our National Contact Center at1.800.FED.INFO (1.800.333.4636) from the USA and Canada or1.202.208.1576 from elsewhere. We are open Monday throughFriday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Washington, D.C., time. Wewould like your feedback on our performance. You can let usknow what you think at the link below. www.info.gov... Follow our blog at:www.GovGab.gov... Become a Facebook fan at:www.facebook.com... Follow us on Twitter at:twitter.com...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
this is the message i sent them

"I have sent several emails asking this question (this site and the united nations site) yet i never get an answer, or even a cheap lie.

IF the case of extra terrestrial contact where does the american goverment stand (say if "aliens" landed in new york) i just want an answer, then i will stop with these emails.
thank you for your time and consideration
Sincerly
Anthony Joseph Merrow"

join