It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51: Alien Interview Video (Leaked By "Victor")

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by juice656
reply to post by siriusexile

what you think its legit video or a hoax?

I think it's a Puppet Hoax.......Firstly Light hurts their eyes so why wasn't it conducted in Infra Red?

It would take more than a voting cubical to keep a EBE quarantined.

Doctors would be in Hazmat suits.

and their heads don't look that big in the flesh.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicodeme

maybe THEY purposefully filmed it in low lite so that in the rare case it gets leaked they can have paid disinfo agents like you say:
"gee they would of filmed it in high light so we could see it better lol"
nice try NSA/CIA, but your tricks are old!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If you use your plain common sence you will know that vid is BS....

Why.....?

Because if you are a respectable organisation and serious investigator and are taping the interview for future study you make sure that you capture as much of the being possible......and audio.

Arguments that the creature can not stand too much light or such is utter crap because there are solutions around that problem.

So......?

[edit on 26-5-2010 by zatara]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Are we REALLY still debating the authenticity of this video?

Come on guys, I thought it was clear by this point that likely no one will ever know for sure.

Having watched it a few times over the years I have gone back and forth between believing it's real and fake many times.

Even today there is a part of me that wants to believe it but when I take a good look at how the alien moves and how the supposed medical staff handles its body and haphazardly pokes lights all over the place pretending to look up it's "nose" just screams FAKE.

I have a feeling there have been untold numbers of "Alien interviews" done over the years but this one just aint it. It seems that has already been established for the most part on another thread or two in the past.

Its a cool video and Im sure alot of us (myself included) want it to be real but maybe we should stop beating to death the whole Alien autopsy/Interview/Area 51/Roswell/S-4 deal and move on now into something more current. It takes the focus off of so many more modern day events that are of much greater significance.

Ehh anyway, that's just my opinion.

EDIT- grammar

[edit on 26-5-2010 by noisemedia]

[edit on 26-5-2010 by noisemedia]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
this isnt real. its clearly a puppet.
i'm a paramedic and if someone is choking you dont check their eyes same goes with coughing, sneezing, burping. anything

i know i dont know what could possibly be going on here, other than it isnt real

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
would like to think its real but my gut tells me that its fake.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
from the time i was young i believe i have been taken many times. The first thing that struck me was what someone else already mentioned earlier - the head is too big to be one of the ones that was with me. And the color seems too green. (as a child i used to describe them to my mom as looking like milk)

but that doesn't mean the video is fake.

the aliens could have sent their version of the elephant man or something. Or maybe the alien had an inflated sense of ego (therefore a big head? lol)

as far as the medical staff goes, I'm ex military, and I can honestly believe these goons are legit. The military and powers that be would rather hire someone who barely passed the exams but can keep secrets. You've heard of the lowest bidder phenom?

also, when dealing with aliens (perhaps silicon based lifeforms) their anatomy and biology differs from ours, so perhaps they may also breathe differently, perhaps through their skin like an insect.

that could also be why they do not speak in the same manner we do.

and as far as the sensitivity to light is concerned -- dude, their not vampires!

And for the camera work - it's the government. they aren't going to have a professional cameraman. some guy is going to hit record on whatever cheap camera their budget allowed for after it has been pointed in the right direction, and then push it again to stop recording when its done. there probably wasn't even anyone behind the viewfinder.

and I actually think there is a possibility this Victor got 'paid' as a method for covering up the fact he is legit.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by swordsmasher

You may want to look into the name - Sean David Morton
He was one of the pushers behind this scam.
Oh also, he's currently under investigation by the SEC for pulling a con on a bunch of folks. He looks to be eating well too

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
What's up with that stamp on the video ''DNI''? along with the other numbers? Does it fit the bill with typical military/government video recordings in that time frame?

Thanking about the eyes and skin i would find it plausible if there were aliens that lived in space....llittle to no light would have large eyes to see and a type 0 skin type. i am guessing no ears as he said they communicate telepathic. Interesting the video and other things I have seen from area 51 state humans are susceptible to telepathic communication.

things about the video that say hoax to me is the bouncing green light as it is used to give some sci-fi effect and the narration doesn't sound very official to me unless it was added later. Also the body language of the medics seem to be over acting.

Things that say its not a hoax to me would be keeping the alien in the dark and the erratic actions of the alien.

Than again making a documented video of an alien would be awkward no matter what.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Has anyone asked how "Victor" got this tape out of an alleged facility with extremely high security? I just don't see how a place which took such extreme measures for privacy as so acquire public land and deem it restricted would allow someone to leave with something like this. Even if he somehow copied it to something as small as a thumbdrive (and this doesn't look like digital quality more like VHS) you would believe they would have a checkpoint to search people as they leave.

Not to mention the video is horrible between the repetitious movements, the crap medical team, and "Victors" excuses for every reason against the video's authenticity.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
LMAO!!!! I LOVE how people say that an ET cannot be real because it doesn't move like a human would,.....its NOT FROM THIS PLANET...ITS NOT GOING TO MOVE LIKE YOU AND I....ever think of a difference in gravity from here and where ever its from? Hmmmm?!? not to mention how much smaller they are than us, so yea a difference in gravity COULD cause 'weird" movements..and for the people who try and say its fake just because the "low light".....watch the whole video...the Victor guy clearly states WHY THE LIGHT IS LOW!!! Oxymoron="The extraterrestrial could not be real because of it's un-human like movements it makes..." I personally don't know what to think of it...but I lean more towards real....and yes of course I know I know, there is no "hard evidence" to prove it real....well there is no "hard evidence" to prove it fake other than peoples opinions, same as people who believe. My OPINION is...it COULD be real, I lean more towards the real side, but then again NONE of us will NEVER know...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent 0range
of an alleged facility

ummm...."alleged"??? As is "alleged" to exist??

oldstersview.files.wordpress.com...

Its CLEARLY ..there....

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Two more comments on the OP:

a) the video has indeed made rounds here on ATS a while ago, there was a consensus, I believe, that it was a fake

b) low light conditions in the shoot: even basic mid-level consumer grade cameras have a low-light filming option. I use it all the time when I have to shoot in the dusk, and it has some "cool" effect to boot. It's beyond laughable to assume that a top-secret/military/govt program doesn't have funds to secure a kick-@ss camera with a first-class lens, if necessary equipped with an image intensifier, to capture details of the phenomenon so unique that it's without precedence. It's almost like believing that the Apache gunship doesn't have a radar, or that the Hubble was built with Walmart optics. Duh, to all of you "believers".

Are you a video expert? I have watched this video a dozen times and I believe it is real. Just because you say the majority on ATS say it's fake doesn't mean that it is.

Since I have been sick all day all I have done is read about this interview and watch various other videos on the subject. Not one person from what I can find has ever come out claiming they made it.

Have you ever watched this?

They have experts look at it who are even puzzled. Why go through ALL that trouble to make a hoax? Yes some of the experts like a special effects guy says he would bet his reputation on it which I thought was a bit egotistical.

I agree with another member who said the best way to show proof of something is to put it in plain sight, nobody will believe it and cry fake. Guess it worked imo.

I feel bad for the being in the video honestly. The first time I ever saw it I felt instant sympathy for it, don't ask why I can't explain it and probably makes me sounds nuts, but I have gotten to a point when it comes to aliens and ufos where I won't keep my opinions to myself out of fear of being flamed.

edit for the kalahari incident. Didnt know it was fake. Only heard of it today
I still think this video is real.

[edit on 8/29/2010 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

The Kalahari UFO Incident was a hoax perpetrated by a known and proven hoaxer that has been busted on ATS before.
Kalahari ufo hoax
More Kalahari hoax info

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

The Kalahari UFO Incident was a hoax perpetrated by a known and proven hoaxer that has been busted on ATS before.
Kalahari ufo hoax
More Kalahari hoax info

Darn..Why can't I find anything on the internet about it? I looked for about 30mins. I even typed hoax in as well. Thanks for that!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

I looked at those threads...The one is hundreds of pages long! OMG!

I really hate when people hoax things

Thanks again. I only heard about this today so I didn't know. I was wrong, thanks but I still think the interview video is real.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You bet. The big thread is absolutely insane. I'll check out the video, thanks.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Some facts mentioned in the video by the narrator, this explains the medical teams lack of bio containment apparel.

Contained in Bio Safety Level 2

Figure on left is telepath

Only other person military aide on right

Glass partition bio containment area BSL2

For alien protection

If alien were going to infect us t would have happened 50 years ago.

In fact all the indications are aliens eliminated microbial and viral life on their planet years ago

Not susceptible to our diseases but it has been shown microbes reproduce and form colonies in their repertory systems.

The video looks authentic, I have seen this video for a number of years now. At first I doubted its authenticity, but looking closer it seems it can be real. When the medical staff is shining the light, don’t look at the face, but at what’s around the medical staff. You can see the aliens arm and neck and chest. You can see the chest move as if breathing.

Although for all we know it is a nice latex puppet being controlled by wires and hydraulics.

Biosafety level 2 - This level is similar to Biosafety Level 1 and is suitable for work involving agents of moderate potential hazard to personnel and the environment. It includes various bacteria and viruses that cause only mild disease to humans, or are difficult to contract via aerosol in a lab setting, such as C. difficile, hepatitis A, B, and C, influenza A, Lyme disease, dengue fever, Salmonella, mumps, measles, HIV, scrapie, MRSA, and VRSA. Genetically modified organisms have also been classified as level 2 organisms, even if they pose no direct threat to humans. This designation is used to limit the release of modified organisms into the environment. Approval by the FDA is required to release these organisms. An example is genetically modified food crops. BSL-2 differs from BSL-1 in that:

Bio safty Levels

~G~

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by juice656
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Yu can't prove that it's a puppet.

You can't prove that it's not.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join