It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51: Alien Interview Video (Leaked By "Victor")

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by susp3kt

Also, u can see this aliens body much better when the doctors come in and shine the lights, its wearing a suit?

[edit on 20-5-2010 by ziggyproductions05]

Yes you can, and the body looks like a rubber puppet. I don't see any suit.

The ET's movements look totally like a puppet. It's very obvious. The puppeteer exaggerated the movements too much, and made it look very fake.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Victor is Whitley Strieber. The video is in my honest opinion, a HOAX. Lazar is a little ferret with an imaginary pimp-hand.
You're not going to be shelling out twenty bucks to see an alien for the first time, and Sean David Morton will have nothing to do with it.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Viper2

im still not convinced - you can compare a puppets movements to an aliens all you want, its a useless argument. We have no idea how an alien moves. We may know how a puppeteer moves because we have seen one. The suit is quite evident, seems like its skin tight. Did you notice the finger movement as well? The blinking? I am definately on the fence with this one, could simply be too good to be true, or the real thing, its an endless argument on this topic.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicodeme

LOL Give the thing some sun glasses. Then I think everyone would think it was a hoax.

I am not sure what to think of this video though. Looks kinda fake but who knows.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
Victor is Whitley Strieber.

I highly doubt this. I am guessing you are not a fan of his book Communion. What makes you think he is Strieber? Do you have any proof of this whatsoever, or are you just making stuff up?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Viper2

Ya, I'm making that up. It's my conclusion after donating a modest amount of time looking into this story.
I haven't read that book or any other book of WS's. How many books does WS have out now? He makes a good living writing down bullsh*t lies, disinformation rumour, and other silly loo-loo-laa-laa land stuff.
"Victor" imo, is full of holes and flaws. He blew his cover several times in the Art Bell Show interview.
I'll be kind and not even speak of Sean David Morton's involvement in this HOAX at this time.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Marrr]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

For one thats bullcrap, watch the entire video. it it not caused by compression.

2 if you watch the entire documentry, wich this is from, like i did, I am not the only one to mention it.

They were interveiwing a Puppeteer form hollywood, who was saying how he is certain it is a puppet, a very well done one. and the guy who made it could get any job he wanted making puppets in film...

then while reviwing it he was saying about the movement of the skin, and didnt know how it was done. he really couldnt understand a few of its movements too.
Wich struck him, and confused him a bit.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viper2

reply to post by susp3kt

Also, u can see this aliens body much better when the doctors come in and shine the lights, its wearing a suit?

The ET's movements look totally like a puppet. It's very obvious. The puppeteer exaggerated the movements too much, and made it look very fake.

who here has seen ET's first hand and have the concrete evidence to prove that they don't move this way, on top of knowing whether or not several other species of potential 'aliens' may not move this way as well?

Better yet who here has the balls to admit that A(speculation != evidence).

If I told you a hundred years ago that a photon could have both the properties of a wave and particle, and the outcome affected by simple observation from an observer. Would anyone believe me then? Does anyone even believe that now? (don't answer it's a trick question)

[edit on 21-5-2010 by redrezo]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
Victor is Whitley Strieber.

Thank you for displaying your utter lack of research into this topic/video. Call the video a hoax if u want, but "Victor" is NOT Whitley Strieber. Whitley called into the show as Victor was talking, but he never got thru. Kind of hard to be in two geographic locations at once, dontchya think? The call was also was confirmed by Art bell. And of course, you would have known that if you listened to show in detail. I also de-scrambled the audio of Victor, and it sounds nothing like Whitley Strieber. Yes, they have similiar speech patterns, but they are not the same person. Sorry, try again, and when you do, get it right.

Also: Victor is not Bob Dean, nor is he Jaime Maussan, nor is he Barack Obama.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by NightVision]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

I dont believe its Whitley Streiber, did everyone here actually watch the documentary about this? its available on youtube, but every body is claiming Victor is Whitley Streiber, Victor is Bob Dean, they were both in the documentary, only as people who view the tape and speak about it. Dont know if that adds any more creedance it isnt them playing Victor.

Part 1

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo

Originally posted by Viper2

reply to post by susp3kt

who here has seen ET's first hand and have the concrete evidence to prove that they don't move this way, on top of knowing whether or not several other species of potential 'aliens' may not move this way as well?

Better yet who here has the balls to admit that A(speculation != evidence).

If I told you a hundred years ago that a photon could have both the properties of a wave and particle, and the outcome affected by simple observation from an observer. Would anyone believe me then? Does anyone even believe that now? (don't answer it's a trick question)

Who here uses common sense over the pure "wanting" something to be real? Not alot of people apparantly.

Its sensitive to light so they shoves its face in it?

LOOK AT THE MEDICAL TEAM. Oh my god. An excuse is made for every flaw and you seem to of just said "oh ok then".

Hilarious really.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriusexile
Watched it again. It looks very real but I don't know if it is. That would be cool if it was.

It looks very real? So you know what real looks like? If not then you could also say: It look very hoax.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Look man, as I've told you before. Art Bell's word cannot be taken as gospel here. He's in on it, I'm tellin ya.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

'It doesn't make common sense so it cannot possibly exist period!', sorry pal those aren't my words they are YOURS.

Common sense doesn't work all the time, sometimes events take place and phenomena happen that are COUNTER INTUITIVE, GET IT?

READ THIS and tell me if it makes COMMON SENSE, with common sense and NO KNOWLEDGE people would think light behaves like a particle in a straight line, but the reality IS MUCH DIFFERENT:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

PLEASE quote where I said that? You're the same guy that randomly came out with random unfounded nonsense along the lines of "LOL YOU DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS" when I've been active in other discussions about the existence of ET's.

When you have to pull arguments out of thin air to support your ignorance, thats probably a blunt sign to give up right there.

And yes, common sense always works, it's the balancing of the facts infront of you along with sound judgement, and it's pretty obvious to most just what the outcome of that is concerning this video. The funniest part is, you don't respond to any of the arguments against what you believe, infact you don't even touch on them, which suggests a certain level of logical blindness.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Motive]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link