It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51: Alien Interview Video (Leaked By "Victor")

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm still amazed that people say Victor sounded "CONVINCING".

Just because he makes an excuse for all the things that are wrong with it that I can see with my own eyes.

"The medical team are chosen more for their ability to keep quiet rather than their skill" - If I'm the only one hearing major alarm bells as soon as I'm hearing that then I'm very worried about the population of ATS.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Viper2

I adjusted the pitch slightly to make it sound more natural and the voice does
NOT sound like Lazar. Pronunciations and drawl do not sound the same. A friend
got me this video as a present a while back. He knows I'm into U.F.O's etc and
he got it more as a gag gift. But I was actually pleased as far as gifts go. Hahaa.
Have not watched it in a while, but there may be an appearance from Lazar or
perhaps a highlight from an older interview.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

LOL real alien under our noses" !!!

that video has to be ten years old, the only thing it shows is a puppet and your gullibility .

The "alien" moves like a puppet. Indeed.

IMHO, the commentary is far from believable as well.

Originally posted by 30_seconds

But if it's a puppet then it's a good copy of what some of them really look like.

The shapes and proportions of the eyes, mouth, and head are spot-on. Shapewise, it just looks too right to me.

Have you witnessed an E.T. personally? Just curious as to how you are so sure that this representation looks "spot-on" to what real E.T.'s look like.

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
i think the coolest part about the video is the light on the aliens finger, that goes up and down as it "communicates"

The fingers that don't move the whole time?

[edit on 18-5-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viper2

Originally posted by redrezo
Still if it is a hoax, victor's done a good job of sounding fairly convincing, saying the right things to stay in character and of course making a video that someone went through all the trouble to produce just to get a little bit of money on a T.V show.

It doesn't look like it took much money to make it, other than the ET puppet, hiring a puppeteer, and hiring a few people to play the role of doctors. There is a lot of attention to detail, but the production doesn't look expensive at all.

That maybe true, but the converse is true as well, sometimes what we see in real life footage sometimes ends up looking fake even though it is genuine, and most of the time it is easy to just about fake any real life situation with a bit of money and ingenuity, which ultimately begs the question to start with.

I don't disagree that it could be a hoax, I very well thought that at first when I saw the video, but upon analysis I still find some parts that are convincing enough and I still wouldn't make a claim of absolute certainty without any 'proof' other than subjective speculation.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by redrezo

Well if you believe this video then you also believe that the government is hiding widespread Alien contact from you and the rest of the world, and have been for god knows how long.

But you also believe that while dealing with the worlds BIGGEST secret, and communicating with an ALIEN RACE that they (according to the video atleast) already know of having poor health while on Earth, have a medical team (lets not beat around the bush..) of complete amateurs? This alone should completely discredit it.

Kinda frustrating seeing as this is the kind of blatant hoaxery that overshadows the search for the truth.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Motive

Originally posted by redrezo

Based on what i've seen I'm leaning towards the possibility that what victor is saying could be real, but of course without anyway of proving it could very well be just a well done hoax.

Still if it is a hoax, victor's done a good job of sounding fairly convincing, saying the right things to stay in character and of course making a video that someone went through all the trouble to produce just to get a little bit of money on a T.V show.

Not worth the extravagant effort to hoax imo, unless he's got a hardon for theatrics and attention getting.

Personally, I find it looks ridiculous. First off, there are excuses made for every single inconsistency (poor excuses at that).

Poor lighting? The alien is sensitive to light apparantly. Although it's likely if you believe in this then you also believe in a couple abduction stories, in which people are taken by similar aliens and in most of the stories I've heard, held in a BRIGHT white room while tested on etc.

The medical team take a longtime to respond, not only that, their poor acting and generally doing nothing but wiping its mouth and shining a torch over its face over and over, wearing nothing but a surgeons mask and gloves - The excuse for this is that they're "generally poor and chosen for their ability to keep quiet more than their medical skills", this alone is an alarm bell, WHAT? Do I need to explain why that's absolutely ridiculous?

Many of you believe there are a number of secret bases all over the US, including Dulce, a Human/Alien alliance controlled base, holding many ET's. Aswell as being able to secretly develop extraordinary vehicles by themselves or being able to reverse engineer alien tech... Yet, you're fine believing that they're incompetent enough not to have a highly skilled medical team on standby (presumably in biohaz suites etc) when conducting an interview like that when it's already mentioned by "Victor" that the Aliens supposedly have generally poor health while here on Earth.

Come on guys.....

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Motive]

I ask you to disregard what I say if you are a skeptic in the existence of ET's, you'd be better off posting in JREF than replying to me.

Aside from that you haven't done enough homework, there are people like Sean morton who can corroborate that there are species of aliens that are sensitive to light.

The argument for a team chosen for keeping secrets may not make sense to you but it makes sense to me. Naturally a person with high credibility (ie: competence) is going to be harder to discredit and they may feel entitled to do things the government doesn't like.

The Government without a doubt would choose secrecy as a number one priority over keeping a few aliens alive, the consequences far outweigh a couple of dead aliens.

I don't disagree with your last paragraph, It is definitely fallacious to assume everything we've been told is true because of hoaxes and disinformation to disguise the truth, but it doesn't rule out the possibility that it could be true.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Motive
reply to post by redrezo

Well if you believe this video then you also believe that the government is hiding widespread Alien contact from you and the rest of the world, and have been for god knows how long.

But you also believe that while dealing with the worlds BIGGEST secret, and communicating with an ALIEN RACE that they (according to the video atleast) already know of having poor health while on Earth, have a medical team (lets not beat around the bush..) of complete amateurs? This alone should completely discredit it.

Kinda frustrating seeing as this is the kind of blatant hoaxery that overshadows the search for the truth.

Thanks pal, I wasted valuable time replying to your post, go here instead, you'll be able to preach to the choir about the non-existence of ET's:

www.randi.org...

[edit on 18-5-2010 by redrezo]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I saw that video on a tv special about 10 years ago. It would be great if it was real, but if you disect the movie into short clips you see that the alien moves repeat over and over in an un-natural biological way.

IMO, if this was a alien that was being interviewed, there would be a heck of a lot more light. I have been questioned before, and never was there so much darkness where my movements couldn't be scruitinized by all involved.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by redrezo

I believe in ET's otherwise I wouldn't bother with this forum. I never even claimed that, bit of a lowblow though as that just basically sounded like "you dont agree with me? You must be one of these non-believers! BE GONE!"

For starters, the wobbling head which makes it look completely like a puppet. The EXTREMELY long neck is worrying as it could just aswell be an arm lol. The fact that almost EVERY discrepancy that you can pick out is given an excuse for by the voice-over.

Bad lighting? Oh they're sensitive to light. So you know what? We'll just shine it on its face.

We can't have it speak can we, so you know what? It communicated telepathically. (Yes, there are rumours that this is how they communicate but at the end of the day it's still just that, a rumour, so again we really can't say oh ok that completely makes sense.)

We have to keep this video short, we need an excuse to keep it that way... ok, the alien is in distress, respiratory problems. But according to the voice-over, they already KNOW that these apparant aliens have general health trouble while here on Earth..

From a "directors" point of view, they would've wanted to capture the distressed alien for a bit, which they do.. but why would the medical team take so long to intervene? Oh, because the medical team are bad and they're chosen for their ability to keep quiet not for how good their credentials are. I guess that must go for scientists and security personnel too then? Forget the bright sparks! Employ the ones that can be broken and keep their mouths shut! Personally, I'd rather have a couple dead humans than a couple dead aliens. By the looks of it, the "medical team" consists of two nurses who wear ridiculous attire considering they're handling an Alien, and do nothing put shine a torch continuously over it's face while the other one wipes its mouth, good job guys. Respiratory problems? They don't even use a stethescope.

Come on man... Follow your logic not your heart. Sure it COULD turn out to be real, but going on this video I'm more likely to believe that the world is flat and surrounded by a giant icewall, as some claim.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Motive]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
reply to post by Viper2

I adjusted the pitch slightly to make it sound more natural and the voice does
NOT sound like Lazar. Pronunciations and drawl do not sound the same. A friend
got me this video as a present a while back. He knows I'm into U.F.O's etc and
he got it more as a gag gift. But I was actually pleased as far as gifts go. Hahaa.
Have not watched it in a while, but there may be an appearance from Lazar or
perhaps a highlight from an older interview.

I would have to disagree with this. In my opinion, if you adjust the voice a few pitches higher, it sounds almost exactly like Lazar. I remember reading a forum a while back in which others said the same thing. Even the way he talks seems very similar to Lazar.

For Area 51: The Alien Interview, why would Amazon.com list Lazar's name second (right after Steve Williams) if he is only shown in short interview footage? Makes you think........

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Viper2]

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Viper2]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by juice656

That it's repeats the same movements over repeatedly lends credence to it being a puppet.

Not at all. Some people have no attention to detail. I will work on an analysis of the structural points of the features to show this ASAP. Until then, try to notice that he seems to almost be coughing, which starts off as a small agitation and seems to get worse. Have you ever seen a person cough? Its involuntary most of the time and it is a repetitive and oscilatilory movement.

Also, you the guy that said that he doesn't know why the medical staff would only wear masks obviously didn't even listen to the audio, so why is he even commenting? The lowest level of containment, level 2, is for the protection of the aliens against microbes, not for us ("the medical staff"). Also, similar procedures/protection are worn during open surgery on humans by "doctors" to fight/minimize microbial/viral infection. Its simply so they don't breathe directly on the alien and their exhalations are filtered.

I have studied the alien presence hours a day for over 10 years. I personally met a family in 1996 that told me a story that they absolutely believed to be true from every indication I could ascertain. The grandfather in the family called them one day laughing for about 5 minutes straight and when he finally stopped and they were asking him why he was laughing he said that he had just sat in a vault underground and spoke with/interviewed an alien. He disappeared. He was high ranking military. For a middle class friendly healthy family to claim that a member of their family, (the mother's father, my friends grandfather) was dead/missing would be offensive enough to the family.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So... the darkness is for the ET... but it has no problem sticking it's head out in the light for all of us to see. But it conveniently keeps the rest of its body hidden for the majority of the video.

Add to it fairly uinnatural, almost robotic movements (go frame-by-frame -- slow it down a bit -- hardly looks like natural movements for any creature). It appears the puppet/ anamatronic is kept in motion simply to show the audience that it is capable of movement.

More-so, where did the video come from? How did it travel from the video location to youtube?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Viper2

I think that the "movie" is this Area 51 alien interview

I saw it for like 3 yrs ago and there is some background of the interview with Victor and more opinions for the alien interview. Check it out.. Its 66 min btw.

And there is this other interview with Victor; video.google.com...# its a hour and 20 min long. Read the description. Theres something about the Robert Dean and Victor comparison.

And because i saw there were 3 interviews with Victor i searched for the third. 2008 Victor interview at youtube

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Cyber3000]

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Cyber3000]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I notice that its forehead moves, like it has eyebrow muscles.

if you pay attention to the eye, you will see what i mean.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

omg. Never see that one coming.. If you see the whole video only looking at its eyes and eyebrow you notice several times that it moves.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
Bob Lazar is the real deal. He is the victim of the governments smear and disinformation campaign.
John Lear swears by him.

I spent much time here on ATS in Lear's threads, arguing with him personally. He's half fruitcake and half charlatan. According to him, there is thriving life on the Moon and Venus. Yeah, right.

As for Lazar, that's just a joke. He surely did a fine job wiring up audio system in the brothel in which he had financial interest, and running a film development shop, but every time he opens his mouth on matters of physics, that's just ridiculous.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Sorry but high compression and lack of proper lighting make it but a speculation. You are talking about artifacts of this video.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Two more comments on the OP:

a) the video has indeed made rounds here on ATS a while ago, there was a consensus, I believe, that it was a fake

b) low light conditions in the shoot: even basic mid-level consumer grade cameras have a low-light filming option. I use it all the time when I have to shoot in the dusk, and it has some "cool" effect to boot. It's beyond laughable to assume that a top-secret/military/govt program doesn't have funds to secure a kick-@ss camera with a first-class lens, if necessary equipped with an image intensifier, to capture details of the phenomenon so unique that it's without precedence. It's almost like believing that the Apache gunship doesn't have a radar, or that the Hubble was built with Walmart optics. Duh, to all of you "believers".

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Many years ago. But I still believe the Man, the EBE evidence he smuggled out belonging to DNI are both the real deal. Bell had two interviews w/"victor". Both I believe.

Decoy

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

the fingers dont move? look directly below its head, on the table, the light moving quickly up and down. How do you not notice that?

edit to add: i believe that is the finger moving up and down, now i did just realize there is glass between the camera and the "alien", a reflection possibly? Also, u can see this aliens body much better when the doctors come in and shine the lights, its wearing a suit?

[edit on 20-5-2010 by ziggyproductions05]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join