It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51: Alien Interview Video (Leaked By "Victor")

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It did say they did it for it's own comfort but who knows.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i think the coolest part about the video is the light on the aliens finger, that goes up and down as it "communicates" - Its like the movie ET. If this got out, what can the government do? announce that its real and freak the whole world out or Just ignore & let skeptics tear it to shreds. Easier job for them. Also, if this was fake, remember, no one has ever come out and said they did it, and what would the purpose be faking something like this for no profit or notoriety. "Victor" hasnt been known, and no one is gaining from this video

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
this is a pretty old video.

supposedly the guy copied it when they changed everything at the site from analogue to digital. they say the ET doesnt do well in our atmosphere and needs pertection from light. they also claim the interview was done telepathicly, but was a slow process due to the ET's inability to last in our atmosphere without breathing problems and other issues.

i have no idea to the authenticity of this video, but its one of the better "maybe's" in my opinion. because of its age, CGI for this particular video is less likely...something you cant say for most good ones.

i have never seen this one debunked or proven true.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think you should also see this link, where several persons including Bob Dean are claiming that the footage is real. In this video there more info about this subject. Have fun !!

Sorry here is the link:

www.youtube.com...

Part One of several parts (7 ?) of the YouTubes:
Area 51 Alien interviews

[edit on 15-5-2010 by GeosAlien]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by juice656
reply to post by siriusexile

what you think its legit video or a hoax?

Complete hoax, the had movement looks like someone wearing a helmet and if it's not a helmet then it's got somebodys hand in it. That's what I reckon.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Although the narrator gives reasons why the room ought to be so dark, and although they fit with the apparant structure and size of the eyes ( ie larger eyes means more light penetration, therefore using traditional thinking, one can assert that the creature in the shot ought to have exceptional eyesight in low light scenarios) , there is something not ringing true about the video in general.
For a start, I cannot help (as other posters have) feeling that the movement patterns shown by the creature, appear to have the same characteristics as those of puppets of the Jim Henson variety . Furthermore I could not tell enough about the total physical make up of the supposed alien to be able to say with out doubt that what I was looking at, could really have been a living entity .

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This has been discussed numerous times here already (type Alien Interview into the search box)...

...just as an an aside. See if you can link the video information with this stufff...www.theparacast.com...

oh, and btw, the head movements the "alien" shows in the video closely match numerous reports from abductees about how the greys moved...

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Toxicsurf]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You might want to use the search engine. This video and Victor have been discussed a million times already. If this is real, I feel bad for the alien in the video.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

One line posts: Please Review

[edit on 5/15/2010 by yeahright]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Im saying its fake, the dark room is all too convenient to stage a fake. If i saw this captured ET get up and walk, move more than one limb or even blink then i would argue otherwise.

However i could be totally wrong.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm not 100% either way on this video. I've watched it numerous times over the years, all I can say is that if this is real I feel horrible for that poor Grey.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Also, if this was fake, remember, no one has ever come out and said they did it, and what would the purpose be faking something like this for no profit or notoriety. "Victor" hasnt been known, and no one is gaining from this video

No profit???

Yup, sure looks like no one is gaining anything from this...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think the video looks alright. The biggest issue I have is with the humans. The medics look like actors and then there is even an excuse thrown in for their poor acting.

(I can never understand when people always bring up money-making as a way to discredit any conspiracy. To me this shows great immaturity and very poor understanding of how this world works. It is times like these, in days of great recession , when people have lost more than they ever thought that they might finally decide to make some money outta of those secrets they swore they would never sell. Look at some of the stories that have broke over the last couple of years. Everything is for sale now, everything has a price.)

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Brilliant!

@OP, this video has been discussed many many times before on ATS. I suggest your read those threads.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
For the video I tend to say it's fake.

For the content provided by victor I say it's fake as he states that the alien is in a biocontainment field for it's own protection because of microbial infections.

Then he is refering to previous interviews and the alien contacting the medical staff telepathic for medical treatment and then those guys show up in the biocontained area with just a regular mask and some latex gloves?
Very professional for a top secret installation that is dealing with extraterrestrials

Would be more like this

Second thing that realy disturbs me ... he states that the room is in a very dim light because of the sensitivity of the alien being and then the only thing that is illuminated is the head of the poor thing?
Yeah right

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Iluna]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

my point is the whole video is out on youtube for free. it was on tv before it was ever on sale. we have no idea who is actually selling that.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
"Victor" is none other than Robert Dean. Link with proof.
www.disclose.tv...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I thought your point was no one was making a profit from the video.

What does it being on youtube or it airing on tv matter?
Almost every tv show and movie is pirated and put on youtube, that doesn't mean no one is still making a profit from the dvd sales.
Do you think shows are created for tv for free?

Anyway, as to who is selling the Alien Interview dvd,

psssst,

hey ziggy

look down here

it's a clue!

and that should lead you to Lux Digital Pictures, Inc.

Click here

“Video” throughout the document is defined as “Area 51: The Alien Interview,” a feature length documentary motion picture in which the Company acquired a 50% interest from Vega 7 Entertainment.

The Company has also entered into agreement with Vega 7 Entertainment to acquire a 50% interest in Vega’s documentary motion picture entitled “Area 51: The Alien Interview” (”Video”) in exchange for shares of its common stock. The Video is being released to international markets commencing in September 2008 and is expected to be released in US home entertainment market in July 2009. The Company has accrued revenues from its interest in the Video in its first and second fiscal quarter s of 2009, which ended November 30, 2008 and February 28, 2009, respectively . All accrued revenues are from international sales and not from any future anticipated US domestic sales.

The remaining unamortized film costs assigned to film asset purchases include costs for the completed film Night of the Living Dead 3D, two films in production, Nightmares in Red, White and Blue and American Grindhouse, and a 50% interest in Vega 7 Entertainment’s documentary motion picture entitled “Area 51: The Alien Interview”.

The $397,402 for film asset purchases arose from common and preferred stock issued in exchange for these assets and cash paid by the principal Company shareholder to acquire Night of the Living Dead 3D and the two films in production. We acquired our 50% interest in Area 51: The Alien Interview for 2,000,000 shares of our common stock valued at $.10 per share. This $200,000 cost of acquisition is included in the $397,402 for film asset purchases .

edited to fix links, apparently tinyurl.com is blocked by ATS now

[edit on 16-5-2010 by freelance_zenarchist]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I am with mblahnikluver on this one.

I understand that you are a new member of this community but you really DO have to use the search-engine more before making post.

This video along with your other post about the UFO documents have been posted on this site many times before.
To see same videos and other info get posted over and over tends to annoy people more than amaze them. So please do explore the threads first and try to learn about the board and it's contents first before making posts. Just a tip.. =)

You can take for granted that most of the old videos out there have been posted here in the past and discussed about. If there is an old video posting nowdays it almost always contains an indepth statement from the poster along with a thorough analyze of it and not just a "Hey I found this video, what do you think?".

I admire your enthusiasm though. Anyway, welcome to ATS. =)

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

well u got me there
I've apparently looked over this being sold. I still dont believe it discredits this case completely. Its one of those cases we can argue over endlessly until someone comes out and said they faked this, I dont think we'll get confirmation from the alien or anyone involved if the video is legit.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join