It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is for all the Canadians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Wow it does sound beautiful. I would love it, I am a nature-lover. I love camping and swimming, the whole outdoors and I have always seen the pictures of Canada with the huge trees, lots of wooded areas definately my favorite thing. It would be heaven!!!!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
The anointed one will be VERY displeased with your decision.
But I'm not complaining, the sooner the creme ala creme leave America (with their plunders as well) the sooner I can fill the void as a mercenary in L.A. by 2020, having been previously pushed out of my home and country by high property values and increasing corrupt cronyism. (I'm joking I think)

What? Are you putting me down, I don't know if I should be offended or laughing???

Nevermind, I think I am kind of flattered, you think I am well to do or something or corporate? LOL I live in a Mobile Home (for those unfamiliar that's what everyone else calls a trailer), and I am thirty eight and attending further education because I am sick and tire of being a broke A**. So thank you for classifying me as creme ala creme, lol.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Here's all the nature stuff to do just in NB...

www.tourismnewbrunswick.ca...

~Keeper

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Unless you move the New Brunswick or Quebec, the French will really be just a plus for you.
The other provinces you'll probably meet more people who speak Mandarin than french.
I would recomment the East Coast for you, it's pretty, but the West Coast has more money and more money to be made from them.
Let me know when your done your studies, I might just have a position available. I'd be happy to give an ATS friend a chance at a job in my wonderful country
.~Keeper

Ahhh...but fluent French (or the capability therof) can lead into a Civil Service gig...and their generous pensions.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Good so I will brush up lol. Couldn't hurt anyway as I already have four years background and even jsut hearing it and being around it would probably be enough to get me up to par.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I do have to agree those Civil Service gigs are pretty darn tootin' amazing...

~Keeper

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Omg, it is awesome!!!! I think that my favorite places will be the rocks and that island or whatever it is that is a perfect circle of woods. It's amazing. You don't see much of nature's beauty here in the US anymore, everythings been plundered here!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Omg, it is awesome!!!! I think that my favorite places will be the rocks and that island or whatever it is that is a perfect circle of woods. It's amazing. You don't see much of nature's beauty here in the US anymore, everythings been plundered here!

Yeah it's beautiful. There's only like 300K people who live in the whole provine I think so there's TONS of room..

Ohh and traffic is always light

~Keeper

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH be quiet!!! You'll give other people the idea...lol...I guess I already blew that by posting this thread.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

If you could find work on "The Rock", I would heartily recommend that little piece of heaven as well.
www.newfoundlandlabrador.com...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
ooops!
Double post

[edit on 15-5-2010 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

That is AMAZING!!!! Wow. I think I'm in love...lol.
But I bet there are many beautiful areas up in Canada. It would be quite difficult to make a choice. It's all so beautiful. Wow.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

If you live anywhere in the maritimes, it's really cheap to get around and travel anyway.

You can pretty much get to any of those places in less than 12 hours..

~Keeper

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

That's cool. Man I should've gotten out of the states to Canada loooooooong ago!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I would marry ya haha, but I'm straight
I would fake it for a good friend though (a gay wedding) lol

Lots have Canadian-envy.

www.youtube.com...

The response from Andrew (the male singer) to racist remarks (hilarious)

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-5-2010 by dianashay]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join