It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow Aerospace: An Alien Connection!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by ZeroGhostRead Lt Col Corso's Day After Roswell to see how well that worked for tech we already take for granted. Bigelow just wants some of that.

Corso's book was a joke. It reminded me a bit of that recent thread where Judy Falkskog was claiming that radio telescopes received UV - Corso wasn't much better versed technically than "Dr Judy" - a lot of the book is nonsense.

Wherever you get your information, you should check for opinions based on opinions.

Although there where omissions and alterations by the author Bill Burnes the core is true. I think, with all due respect, the joke is on whomever your basing your opinion on.

ZG

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Doesn't Bigalow own the Skinwalker Ranch?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
Doesn't Bigalow own the Skinwalker Ranch?

Yes. It was purchased by Bigelow lock, stock and barrel.

ZG

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Antor

Nice find. I didn't know anything about Bigelow Aerospace, had never even heard of it, but deep down I always knew that some things we have, and many things we do not have, are wholly based on ET technology. Things like the transistor, computer board, central processing unit, stealth fighter. The Stealth is the closet thing we can actually see that is, for all effects and purposes, a UFO.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
Although there where omissions and alterations by the author Bill Burnes the core is true. I think, with all due respect, the joke is on whomever your basing your opinion on.

ZG

I'm not basing it on anyone, other than a fairly detailed understanding of the technology and its history, which apparently was something Corso didn't have.

As a layman, Corso's book is probably pretty awe inspiring. As an engineer, it's full of "WTF!?" moments. It's pretty clear that he was a paper pusher, and not technically apt at all. Sort of like "Dr Judy" - a lot of people were all oo-aah over the crap she was spewing, but it's twaddle.

Still, I guess if you have no clue how things were developed, it could sound feasible.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
I guess what I am saying is that even though I have a TS/SCI Full Scope Poly/FULL SIPR/JWICS access,

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Newbomb Turk]

Easy there bhoy!! Is is wise to flaunt this even if it is false.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

ZG

I'm not basing it on anyone, other than a fairly detailed understanding of the technology and its history, which apparently was something Corso didn't have.

As a layman, Corso's book is probably pretty awe inspiring. As an engineer, it's full of "WTF!?" moments. It's pretty clear that he was a paper pusher, and not technically apt at all. Sort of like "Dr Judy" - a lot of people were all oo-aah over the crap she was spewing, but it's twaddle.

Still, I guess if you have no clue how things were developed, it could sound feasible.

I understand, yet I believe Corso himself admitted he did not have the technical knowledge to know anything. He just knew enough to set up meetings with major government and military contractors to cultivate some results.

There are, like I said, issues with the book, but all the positions he held and offices he manned are confirmed. His son is involved now, and did not see his Dad go nuts. In fact his son took up the cause.

Low probability that Corso's claims are all bogus. Too many smart people looked even closer than you and I and concluded he was legit.

You can believe Bigelo would have wanted to be one of the receptors for what Corso had.

ZG

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

First off, any resident in the area will have extensive experience with the sights and sounds of the comings and goings of local terrestrial aircraft, so would obviously not be making such a song and dance over these lights if they were normal local aircraft as the local traffic would be a common, everyday, every night sight, and would be immediately recognizable as such.

Obviously, these were not normal, run of the mill, every single day and night of the week aircraft!

What utter sheites are you on about sikey.
Even pilots dont get accostomed to Airport lights, let alone residents
These Ufo's with lights, i suppose these ufo's are using them as landing or navigatin lights?
Come on now.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

There are, like I said, issues with the book, but all the positions he held and offices he manned are confirmed. His son is involved now, and did not see his Dad go nuts. In fact his son took up the cause.

And that would be a reason that he's carrying on the torch, eh? It's a nice money-maker.

Seriously, if you know the technology and the history of the tech, a lot of Corso's comments and claims are just...wrong.

That said, I got a similar but not identical tease from "a three letter agency" right after I got out of school, the difference being that the part of the come-on I got made a little more sense. I didn't accept the offer though, having had enough field SIGINT in the Army to last a lifetime without doing it some more as a civilian, so I didn't get the entire "revelation".

Interestingly though, I remembered exact phrases in the interview that Corso put in his book, I did wonder if he got the same spiel at some point.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by savvys84
Even pilots dont get accostomed to Airport lights, let alone residents
These Ufo's with lights, i suppose these ufo's are using them as landing or navigatin lights?
Come on now.

The truth must be revealed! UFOs are now shaped just like common airliners, and are visible ALL THE TIME. You just don't recognize them as such.

That 747? UFO. That A380? UFO. The ones spraying chemtrails? UFOs. They just look like airplanes. Over on the back side of the moon, it looks like an airplane wrecking yard - they pick up and drop off airplane shells on the way in and out.

edit: the little drones they drop off look like rooftop AC units. There are others that look like water towers. Ever notice you'll be driving along and there will be a water tower you'd swear you never saw before? That's one.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Bedlam]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by savvys84

I guess what I am saying is that even though I have a TS/SCI Full Scope Poly/FULL SIPR/JWICS access,

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Newbomb Turk]

Easy there bhoy!! Is is wise to flaunt this even if it is false.

You read my mind, I just didn't want to print it.
SAP/SCIF/SIOP

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhostRead Lt Col Corso's Day After Roswell to see how well that worked for tech we already take for granted. Bigelow just wants some of that.

Corso's book was a joke. It reminded me a bit of that recent thread where Judy Falkskog was claiming that radio telescopes received UV - Corso wasn't much better versed technically than "Dr Judy" - a lot of the book is nonsense.

Wherever you get your information, you should check for opinions based on opinions.

ZG

FWIW I too vouch for Col. Corso. The man was legit, and I encourage any and all that are quickly inclined to denounce that fact to further their research some more and actually learn about the military command intelligence structure, as well as chain of command and operations protocols (i.e. the duties and responsibilities of officer's in charge, department heads, deputy directors, etc..). THEN once you understand that, and THEN research that man and his claims again....anything is possible for disinfo (trust me I know this), BUT IMO HE was the biggest/closest thing resembling disclosure that this country has ever had....unless this latest news of the 80 year old legislature coming forward with the President Eisenhower briefing documents proves to be legit. And even then I am still standing by Col. Corso's information as I believe it to be that credible.

Mu .02

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

FWIW I too vouch for Col. Corso. The man was legit,

What direct evidence do you have that this is so?

and I encourage any and all that are quickly inclined to denounce that fact to further their research some more and actually learn about the military command intelligence structure, as well as chain of command and operations protocols (i.e. the duties and responsibilities of officer's in charge, department heads, deputy directors, etc..).

BTDT.

BUT IMO HE was the biggest/closest thing resembling disclosure that this country has ever had....

But I'd throw in "get degrees in EE and physics, and design for a more than a decade, mostly for the military, before you're qualified to judge whether or not his claims make sense". Although frankly, someone pretty versed in the history of technology could pick him apart as well, it does help to know when he's just dipping into the big book o' technology terms.

edit: channeling Foxworthy...

If you think "Ebers-Moll" is a place you might go shopping, you might not know enough about transistors

If you think "band gap" is the time between the warm up band and the feature band, you might not know enough about transistors

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Bedlam]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by InfaRedMan

interesting. now, most ufologists and fans of the topics related to space exploration have seen the NASA SMOKING GUN videos and know there's a lot of stuff up there that can't be called satellites, ice particles, space junk or space debris (meteors, for example) . if bigelow has been up there, then they are on the inside. of that you can be sure.

Hi Undo,

Nice to see you chime in. However I must disagree with you about 'smoking guns'. You are being speculative at best... unless you are guilty of what you claim Robert Bigelow of being. Are you on the 'inside'?

IRM

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

if bigelow has been up there, then they are on the inside. of that you can be sure.

Oh, they're up there. Check out their site:

Bigelow Aerospace: Genesis II
Genesis II was successfully launched from the Kosmotras Space and Missile Complex near the town of Yasny on June 28, 2007. Genesis II contains 22 cameras on both the interior and outside of the spacecraft [including] articulated cameras with dual FireWire and Ethernet interfaces. Space-to-ground communications are provided by UHF, VHF and S-band antennas. It has also successfully tested the world's first in-orbit image projection system and will continue to set the stage for BA's future manned orbital complexes.

(Emphasis mine) I got all giddy when I first read that bit and thought "Ohh boy - orbital laser shows" but then I saw that they were projecting Uncle Ralph's vacation slides on the exterior hull. Not nearly as spiffy as I hoped for.

Bigelow has big plans, regardless of with whom they are working or who's technology they're trying to acquire. The more privatized exploration of space we have, the more we'll know.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

Seeing as though this guy has so much money he's dumping it into donations to MUFON (and others), it could be that he's also dumping money into his own company so they can investigate UFO sightings for possible technological discoveries.

Just seeing as Mr. Bigelow apparently runs the whole company and also believes in UFO's and other "fringe" sciences/areas.

Maybe it's not a conspiracy at all. Maybe since he runs an aerospace company and believes in UFO's to the extent that he publicly makes donations to MUFON he formed a group within his own company that investigates UFO sightings/encounters for potential corporate benefits (new technologies).

We know this guy is basically brilliant. The government/aliens aren't necessarily involved in his efforts to learn about these technologies. It sounds more like they're just digging for clues to what kinds of technologies they might be implementing. Thus, by learning about said technologies through UFO investigations and in-depth research they might be able to recreate the technologies these UFO's are using.

If you don't believe in the UFO phenomenon it sounds pretty nuts.

If you do believe in the UFO phenomenon it just sounds like good corporate planning!

-ChriS

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Antor

Robert Bigelow is simply a well cashed entrepreneur that takes ET & the paranormal seriously. He's willing to pump money into fringe sciences (remember NIDS?) that no one else is prepared to. We should feel thankful that this guy is around trying to legitimize and advance these fields of research.

He has no alien connections whatsoever. That's utter crap! Sorry!

IRM

I agree IRM.

But...
Robert Bigelow, he is an excellent entrepreneur, a visionary one, a man who looks beyond the horizon, and I respect him.

But. But he has understood beforetime where to make money.
He has understood that it is necessary to develop new spatial technologies, and to conquer the space.

Mr. Bigelow, He is the New Christoforo Columbus. He knows "what is beyond the ocean" and has understood that in order to reach his objectives he must come to pacts with the governmental institutions that watch the space. He will be able pursues his economic interests but he must hide the secret.

The back engineering of Alien ships is one of his objectives. The "pact" is to maintain the secret and to take advantage of the technical Knowledge who could acquire.

How to make in order to acquire this technology?
How to find people "in the field" that it knows the matter, inquires on presumed sights and UFO crash and goes to recovery wreckages and devices?

Who can have a similar ability, without to provoke suspiciones, but, apparently, pushes from the obvious desire to know about UFO Phenomenon?

Who can have a similar capillary ability on all the US Country, besides the governmental agencies?

Who can have the ability to receive the greater number of signallings and sights?

The MUFON!

And Yes: there is an Alien Connection.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Reply to post by spikey

Not everything is about control. Then again, it sort of is. "Follow the gold"... I'm active in county politics...I donated 500$ to the comm. She won. It feels good to know I can "call her" for a friendly favor. Yet, if I hit it big...id donate millions to my hobbies...not so much control, but respect and...we sort of need people like that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Antor

Bigelow who has been known to keep his findings on the UFO subject secret has agreed per his contract with MUFON to hold nothing back from this organization that is revealed in the BAASS lab analysis of materials supplied by MUFON. This project which just launched on March 1st is code named SIP (for Star Impact Project) . It is a pilot experiment and will be reviewed on June 30th to see if it has proven successful enough to warrant funding for the rest of the year. Understandably there is a lot of excitement at MUFON Headquarters and among its membership.

www.rense.com...

Has there been any follow up on this, did MUFON indeed get the funding, I take anything that comes from Rense or the Examiner with a grain of salt. This article by the OP was from March 09, over a year ago.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think I can answer these two:

"Bigelow Aerospace has donated million dollars to the MUFON. ... Why?"

As Springer said, it's not a donation. But the thing Bigelow is after here is as much information as possible about how UFOs operate (assuming some of them represent alien craft.) I can't remember off the top of my head if he's also interested in trying to figure out abductions, but definitely flight characteristics of craft. So he's culling eye witness testimony.

"The Bigelow Aerospace Group has been taken in charge from the FAA to receive UFOs reports from the civil pilots and the air traffic controllers. www.faa.gov... Why?"

Because the FAA's official position is that they don't deal with UFOs. Giving that responsibility to the private sector is a loophole that gets them around having to publicly acknowledge UFO reports.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join