It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow Aerospace: An Alien Connection!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You may want to listen to Richard Dolan's latest appearance on The Veritas Show for a thorough discussion about Bigelow Aerospace and their new delegated powers by the FAA...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

This makes no sense at all.

Tell you what makes no sense mate, and that's a representative from a network supposedly dedicated to the thorough and systematic investigation and discovery of the facts surrounding the UFO phenomena - acting and passing comment as if he were a typical member of TPTB.

How, on Earth can someone who is supposedly looking for facts, seriously offer aircraft taking off and landing from the local airport, as the explanation of these weaving and bobbing UFO's?

First off, any resident in the area will have extensive experience with the sights and sounds of the comings and goings of local terrestrial aircraft, so would obviously not be making such a song and dance over these lights if they were normal local aircraft as the local traffic would be a common, everyday, every night sight, and would be immediately recognizable as such.

Obviously, these were not normal, run of the mill, every single day and night of the week aircraft!

And for a supposed UFO investigator from MUFON to claim these sightings, made by local residents, used to normal traffic, were actually misidentified normal traffic, beggars belief!

It's actually insulting.

It also tells anyone remotely paying attention, that the guy is either A) Bent as a two dollar bill, B) a complete berk, unfit for purpose.

If i were a betting man, i'd bet A.

A bought and paid for MUFON folks, is an extension of TPTB.

My advice would be to anyone considering reporting a UFO sighting, do not consider reporting to MUFON. Go with one of your local UFO groups, or one not affiliated with 'the man'.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Are you familiar with this case?

This has been discussed here, including a first hand account by an ATS member who was on the beach while the MUFON people were investigating.

The lights are "bobbing and weaving" because the planes are approaching over the lake heading towards the observers. As they turn towards Cleveland Hopkins airport, they move off towards the left on the videos shot from the southern shore of Lake Erie.

ALL the videos presented of any duration show the lights eventually moving off to the left towards Cleveland Hopkins.

Wertman reported tracking this with multiple observers at different points on the shore and matching up the "lights" with inbound flights to the airport.

Despite the claim that these "lights" have been appearing every night at the same time since early March in a heavily populated area, no one else besides Wertman and MUFON appears to have done any research beyond videotaping them from an apartment balcony.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there but i thought that there was security at the ranch where NIDS does it investigations...Bigelow sure has the money to secure his interests if he wanted to, and im not sure but i hear there was some high ranking ret. military tied in with bigelows projects.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You actually think an aerospace startup would donate a million dollars to MUFON? They are probably losing money by the pantload until they actually start launching vehicles into space, and even then it would be some time before they were in the black, if ever. They likely don't have a million dollars to donate to anyone.

Edit: Actually, I might rescind this. Tech startups have a history of doing really stupid things with their and their investors' money, so why would these guys be any different.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by AwakeinNM]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I know that people on here don't like Dr. Greer, but he has stated that the federal government has spooks in every civilian ufo group out there, especially when money is involved. He states that there were spooks trying to derail Lawrence Rockefeller's honest efforts to effect disclosure.

When I heard about Bigelow's arrangement, and while I feel he may have the best intentions, I had to stop and wonder if there are spooks around him as well diverting his money away from where it could be used best.

I don't doubt your conclusions at all.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I assure you Bob BIgelow is not donatingmoney to MUFON. He has a contract with them through B.A.A.S.S for investigative services.

Springer...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

And for a supposed UFO investigator from MUFON to claim these sightings, made by local residents, used to normal traffic, were actually misidentified normal traffic, beggars belief!

It's actually insulting.

It also tells anyone remotely paying attention, that the guy is either A) Bent as a two dollar bill, B) a complete berk, unfit for purpose.

If i were a betting man, i'd bet A.

A bought and paid for MUFON folks, is an extension of TPTB.

spikey, you have the most wonderful (and funny) way of putting things... definitely a laugh-out-loud- moment here

I also tend to agree with you ... I live in West London, and see planes approaching Heathrow, at all hours (light and dark). I've got used to the sight over 30 odd years oif living here, and seriously doubt I could mistake them for a limbo-dancing UFO. I've seen them on the approach path in all seasons, all weathers, in clear skies, cloudy skies, in daylight and at night. NEVER ONCE have I mistaken them for anything other tha\n what they are... planes on an approach path to Heathrow.

I'm pretty sure the same goes for those local residents

' a complete berk, unfit for purpose.' ... that really cracked me up

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar
NEVER ONCE have I mistaken them for anything other tha\n what they are... planes on an approach path to Heathrow.

I'm pretty sure the same goes for those local residents

And Tom Wertman doesn't count as a "local resident"?

Here's an account of the MUFON investigation:

www.examiner.com...

There are around 1.3 million people in Cuyahoga County.

How many residents besides Eugene Erlikh think there are UFOs appearing every night at exactly the same time over Lake Erie?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
So it's not possible that they simply find UFO incidents interesting, and believe the investigation of them in the private sector is important? why is everything so evil with everyone?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
With NASA on the decline Robert Bigelow may be the savior of the US manned space program. www.space.com...
Well the US may still be the first for a manned moon base.
Go Bigelow Aerospace

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
The alien head that is pointed out on the bottom of the webpage indicates that his site or server is pwered by Alienware Computer Systems. You make a valid arguement but don't overreach on that regard.

Has nothing to do with alienware

The alien head is a Bigelow Logo - see their own image or patch

Alienware logo is quite different and has nothing to do with it.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The government will slowly inform about this the next 18 months. Watch the news.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

You base this estimate on what? I've been hearing that for about the past 8 years. We haven't the slightest Idea when how, or for how long the Gov will Release information. Unless you have inside information, and in that case, ride a Bicycle, and move to Kansas, before they find you sharing info LOL.
And just watch the news? The news is the most propagandist depressive BS on the TV. Thanks but I'll watch the web, here infact provided better news then any News broadcast I've ever watched.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I know MUFON's Contract was up for review, but stopped following, or they did not mention results in the journal yet. It was not a lot of money, but they paid STAR TEAM people a paltry sum and a per diem for following through on investigations deemed suitable under the agreements.

Original Post
MUFON Bigelow

I actually reported one event worth investigation from someone's post here that we followed up and found to be true. He was spooked and the devices left by an encounter were taken from him by people we confirmed actually were NRC whistle blowers. The young man did everything we told him not to do with the small devices he had from his experience. After he reported it to the local university and was told he had to turn the devices over or be arrested was so shaken he went dark. We had enough information for the STAR TEAM to follow through, but they dropped the ball.

Bigelow is a business man who wants to curb the market on civilian space tourism and industrial aerospace application. He gets good intel and first access from MUFON for a few bucks. What he is looking for are new materials and technology in general his scientist can incorporate for his development efforts for flight and orbital access in much the same way the US Military did in collecting from crash sites and reverse engineering. Read Lt Col Corso's Day After Roswell to see how well that worked for tech we already take for granted. Bigelow just wants some of that.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Antor

their red sign reminds me of a fish...a herring; I don't know why

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
weird i am related to some Bigelow

probably nothing to do with this.... just weird

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhostRead Lt Col Corso's Day After Roswell to see how well that worked for tech we already take for granted. Bigelow just wants some of that.

Corso's book was a joke. It reminded me a bit of that recent thread where Judy Falkskog was claiming that radio telescopes received UV - Corso wasn't much better versed technically than "Dr Judy" - a lot of the book is nonsense.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

interesting. now, most ufologists and fans of the topics related to space exploration have seen the NASA SMOKING GUN videos and know there's a lot of stuff up there that can't be called satellites, ice particles, space junk or space debris (meteors, for example) . if bigelow has been up there, then they are on the inside. of that you can be sure.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Ahh..it's only my point of view. Could be wrong, but multimillion $ companies don't usually give away umpteen millions, unless there was something in it for them.

You'd be surprised at how much a large influx of outside cash can work to the detriment of an organisation seeking to affect change. I've personally seen it done...and it can be very effective.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join