It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Coast Terror Alert!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There are a few things I find to be a bit more then coincidental. President Bush will be in Savanah Georgia this week, along the East coast. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Over half of our Navy will also be in the East coast. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Former President Reagan passed away this Saturday, and his funeral will be held in California, which is on the West coast. There apparently will be protection provided by the military and police because they will be a high number of people coming to pay their respects. www.cnn.com...
Just a few days ago, off the coast of Alaska, which is on the West coast, people on board a cruise ship fell victim to a "virus". www.cnn.com...
Al Qaeda has issued a threat again Americans yet again, stating, "they plan attacks on U.S. and other Western airlines and other means of transportation." www.cnn.com...
Notice the words Western, Americans, other means of transportation...could be West America boats or etc??? I think Al Qaeda has an opportunity to attack the West coast even though there will be tight sercurity, it will not be anything like the sercurity for the G-8 Summit, which has over HALF the Navy on the East coast. If something was to happen this week, I believe the West coast is where it will likey be. I think Bush knows this, along with other world leaders, and that is why despite Reagan's death, they will be in the East coast. I wonder if Reagan's passing wasn't pre-planned to bring tight sercurity to the West coast without raising suspicion. Reagan dies 10+ years ago from Azheimer's, as far as being able to function as such, therefore his death was a blessing. Add in the factor of 6/8/04 being exactly 1000 days since 9/11/01, things seem odd, don't they?

[edit on 7-6-2004 by demm1980]

TPL

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hey! Stop using suggestive titles, you'd made me panic!

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Got your attention, didn't it!

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
LOL when did alaska become part of the east coast????

Did i miss something?

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Notice I fixed that typo....too many coasts = confusion!

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The statement from Al Qaeda I think was encoded...just another thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The "virus" is the Norwalk virus, which has been plentiful on cruise ships for a while now. To me this is just coincidence.

As far as the former President, I don't think he could be kept alive for 10 years. It was just luck that he survived this long. It was 1000 days? Well if it was 1001 days you could still find a pattern. 1 and 1 together make 11, and 1001 in binary is 9, so I would not put too much faith into 1000 days.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Reagens funeral is in DC, not CA. I was one usually to jump on things like this. Put all the coincedences together and boom, you have a conspiracy. Look at everthing seperate, and there is nothing fishy about it, group em together.... well you have the idea. If something is gonna happen, its gonna happen. If you want sumthin bad enough, you can usually achieve it.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Reagan is only going to DC to Lay in State. His funeral will be back at the Reagan Library sometime after this Friday.

Security will be extra tight at the Capital, Bush and hundreds of other political dignitaries will be in the Rutunda to view the casket. IF they wanted to hit the governing body of the US that would be the place to attack.

But since I am sure ALQ did not plan on Reagans death nor predict it, I highly doubt that would be able to adapt there current plan to attack this new target and date.

So no, there will be no terrorist event at the viewing in DC and there will be no event at the G8 summit.

ALQ wants to hit the American public, they want to terrorize us. Killing the Goverment officials will only infuriate the public against them even harder and support the Goverments hard line attacks on their terrorist organizations. So the terrorists have to attack just the lay people, normal citizens so that the citizens feel vulnerable and begin to doubt the ability of the Goverment to protect them.

I would expect a two or three prong attack, possibly using commuter buses in Los Angeles or another big city. Like Hamas suicide bombers, while delivering powerful truck bombs to either high rise office buildings or apartment buildings. Throw in a couple dingy boat attacks on some cruise ships in the harbor and you have created mass chaos with minimal amount of resources and "terrorists" lost.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well if your going to mention numerology, funny your current ATS points are 333, which signifies half evil...coincidence?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
There will be a an official state funeral for Reagan in D.C. on Friday.

Watch L.A. and Chicago.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Watch L.A. and Chicago.

ECK - you can't leave us hanging like this.. why LA and Chic ? Come on man, fill us in?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Watch L.A. and Chicago.

why?? what is going to happen??
move to RATs if you think its too "sensetive" ECK

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Look into Silverstein (the money man behind the World Trade Center) and SEARS Tower in Chicago.

Let's just say the L.A. theory is a working hunch.

BushCo.'s house of cards is falling apart and indictments may soon come in the case of the Plame outting. They're getting desperate and will do anything to keep the reigns of power. Anything.

I've been hearing the markets have been really fishy (as in pre-9-11). I do not profess to be an expert in that area. Just relaying what I've heard.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The Navy is probably just conducting wargames.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Well if your going to mention numerology, funny your current ATS points are 333, which signifies half evil...coincidence?

Alright, you figured me out...I'm 1/2 evil and 1/2 sweeter than sugar!

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
SHARRRRONNNNNNN!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Okay well I live on the West Coast and about 15 minutes ago there was a 4 mile long convoy of heavy military vehicles of all sorts heading down the 605 freeway south. Presumably towards the harbor accompanied by at least 4 cobra gun ships flying very low like 100-200 foot range.

Obviously they are shipping out somewhere VERY fast. As they are normaly sent by rail to the weapons stations to be loaded out at see

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Well I guess it's our turn to take a hit for America, hunh? I live very near the capitol.... uunhhh possible target?

Man, all this waiting sucks!! Just do it already!

top topics

join