It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AntiChrist and a Cup of Tea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This site may help. It states that both Princes Charles and William have Jewish ancestors and are also descended from Vlad the Impaler.

JEWISH The Prince of Wales (Charles) descends from the Colonna family who were Jewish in origin. He has also a descent from the Khazars (see below) who adopted Judaism as their religion. The Queen, her husband and her children have another Jewish descent from an historical figure named Makhir. Makhir was a Jewish Prince of the Davidic Royal House sent by Caliph Harun-al-Rashid as ambassador to the Emperor Charlemagne at the end of the 9th century. Makhir remained in Europe where he founded a family, one of whose descendants marries into the medieval English Royal Family ...

ROMANIAN Queen Mary, grandmother of Elizabeth II, brought Romanian blood into the Royal Family as well as Hungarian. Thus The Queen is descended from Vlad Dracul, Prince of Wallachia and father of the original Dracula.

www.monarchist.ca...

IRISH Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother brought the blood of the Dal Cais and Eoganacht dynasties of Munster and that of the Ui Neill High Kings into the Royal Family. The Prince of Wales (Charles) also descends from Brian Boru, Nial of the Nine Hostages and the Iron Age sacral Kings of Tara.

Bugger it ! - The Windsors have got the same ancestors as me !!!

[edit on 8-6-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by skullone

Hi, I think you have maybe got the wrong idea, although your on the right lines. Watch this documentary called 'The Arrivals' it'll give you the whole picture (and it's a huge picture). It was created by a pair of muslim men - BUT DON'T WORRY - they're not trying to convert you, just give you the facts. I can tell you with certainty that Prince Charles is not the antichrist, but I can also tell you that he plays a big part in it as does organizations like Starbucks, Disney, U.S Government and just about anything with any amount of wealth and power.

This documentary is actually life-changing and its important that people see it. If you really don't want to see the muslim opening than you can skip part 1 (there's an introductory part though - watch that).

The Arrivals is best watched on their facebook page because no one has tried to take the videos down (which is just more proof that these conspiracies are genuine - the documentary is only getting about 200,000 views - why would any large corporation care about taking those videos down?). If you don't have a facebook, then it's available on youtube too.

heres the link:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Tea time.

Wow how kool is it that I found this thread on Google while researching the book "The AntiChrist and a Cup of Tea"?

Check it out! Here's something else that I found today (please accept my apology if this has already been posted)...

Revelation 13:18"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Onomastics is the study of Names. Charles means "man".
CHARLES m English, French (from : "Behind the Name" www.behindthename.com)

Pronounced: CHAR-ulz (English), SHARL (French)
From the Germanic name Karl, which was derived from a Germanic word which meant "man".

The most noteworthy bearer of this name was Charles the Great, commonly known as Charlemagne, a king of the Franks who came to rule over most of Europe. Several Holy Roman Emperors bore
this name, as well as kings of England, France, Spain, Portugal, Sweden and Hungary.

Other famous bearers include naturalist Charles Darwin who revolutionized biology with his theory of evolution, and novelist

ixoye.idv.hk...

And this book review...

PRINCE CHARLES: The Sustainable Prince

Learn how Prince Charles is the most important contemporary torchbearer for reviving the Roman Empire. He may be hearalding in the New World Order in a different way than most think. The combination of very powerful corporations in partnership with government provides a concept not considered before. While he has been portrayed as a daft, anti-hero type, the author believes this negative portrayal belies the political future for this heir to the oldest and most powerful throne in the world.

www.greaterthings.com...

Fascinating. I'm just wondering why I hadn't heard of Prince Charles as the Anti-Christ before.

Cheers,

Toni

P.S. The thread had no flags so I gave it one.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join