It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AntiChrist and a Cup of Tea

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This couldn't possible be true.....? Anyone have any thoughts
The AntiChrist and a Cup of Tea uniquely offers HARD-EVIDENCE concerning the identity of the antichrist of Bible prophecy, who appears to be PRINCE CHARLES OF WALES. Prince Charles, unlike all previous candidates, fulfills the following scriptural criteria: His name calculates to 666 in both English and Hebrew; the symbols in his heraldic achievement or coat of arms are identical to those of the "first beast" of Revelation 13; he claims descent from David, Jesus, and Mohammed, but is most likely from the tribe of Dan and Odin (Satan); he literally serves the red dragon (Satan), which was central to his 1969 investiture as the Prince of Wales; he wants to be the King of Europe; he heads the United World Colleges; he steers the environmental ethics and business agendas of over 100 of the world's largest multinational corporations.
Tim Cohen is the author of,"The AntiChrist and a Up of Tea." A remarkable book when taken with a grain of salt, & perhaps a couple shots of my favorite, La Fee Absinthe.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Let me see, and the foundation of this belief is based on the not proven to slightly proven, elaborate yet dubious Merovingian bloodline theory?

seekerof

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I take the tea if you replace it for coffee and you can replace the antichrist for a pastrie.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Prince Charles Was The Best The Devil (Satan) Could Do.....?

Sheesh, he lost already

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The succession of the throne will not fall on Charles but on his first born.
Charles will never be a kind.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I agree with Marg.....Charles will not be King. Besides he has TAINTED himself and has had too much controversy surrounding him and Diana, Camilla, those TAPES....oh my!! I'm sure his Mum is not too proud of him.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
actually-I am sorry if I sounded mocking. I saw a post like this on another discussion board. Prince Charles does not fit the Biblical definition of what the "anti-Christ" is supposed to be.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This site believes that the Antichrist will actually be Prince William.

REVELATION 13:2 The Beast was like unto a Leopard, and his feet as a BEAR, and the mouth of a Lion ~ The Lion represents the country that this King will come from. The Lion that is the Heraldic and national symbol of England. The Leopard represents his youth contrasted by his absolute global power ...

William will seemingly overnight become a voice of peace which the earth certainly is to admire at a time the world needs it most, and yet his growing confidence in his Kingship will be further established thru means of a yet unseen guidence ... To further complete this idea, the Bible's reference to the Beast of Revelation having the attributes of a Lion, Bear, and a Leopard may also be CODE for the Beast's name...

PRINCE WILLIAM ARTHUR PHILIP LOUIS WINDSOR OF WALES

William - The Conqueror (The King of England) = LION / Mouth / Speaking / Charismatic Leader
Arthur - King Arthur Pendragon (Celtic, Rome) = BEAR / Feet / Strength / Summer Solstice
Philip - Alexander Philip the Great (Greece) = LEOPARD / Body / Conquering /Youth
Windsor-Wales - Aryan Keltoi (Cain) = RED DRAGON / Spirit / Anglo-Celtic Power

Prince William is the Antichrist 666

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Pisky-that is actually more believable

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   
www.angelfire.com...

Prince Will the anti?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

I would say that the best way to find out if William is an antichrist is to go up to him and ask him if he bielieves that Jesus Christ is currently on earth in the flesh.
If he says no then you can know that you have an antichrist on your hands.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Some of it makes sense, some of it does not. Beast is supposed to be the Assyrian??? Or a Jew to fit for messiah?? But then royals claim linage to king david? Supposed to be able to work it out IF you have wisdom. Seems no one has wisdom today!! But its all WAY premature anyway. Loads of things still have to happen before beast appears. Pretty dark world will emerge BEFORE mr 666 arrives.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The British claim many things but David line has to be Jew and I am not aware of the British royalty been jew.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Several problems negate this argument. Prince Charles would need the qualities of a world leader to assume the position of the Anti-Christ, and the great prince has publicly squandered his opportunities to use whatever talents he might have had as a potential world leader.

Although the Anti-Christ is said to be "great deceiver," I doubt that the lack of obvious leadership qualities would be part of this deception.

Don't place your faith in a "cup of tea." Read the plain text of the Bible. If you want a more scientific view of a potential Anti-Christ, read the Torah's hidden text at the Bible Code website, www.onealclan.com. The direct link to that page is onealclan0.tripod.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I just noticed the comment about the Anti-Christ being an Assyrian. That is also at the www.onealclan.com website. The Webmaster isn't endorsing the claim, but he points out that others have declared the same, basing their claim on the Bible's plain text, presumedly in the Old Testament.

However, the Anti-Christ/Assyrian connection is shown as a Bible Code matrix from the Torah.

Direct link to view the matrix is onealclan0.tripod.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
IMO, any prophecy relating to Revelations or any other Biblical prophecies, would be all self fulfilling.

As God does not exist, it's down to the human race to ensure these prophecies come to fruition and therefore give credence to Christian beliefs through interpretations of the writings.

[edit on 8-6-2004 by Koka]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Prince Charles, the anti-Christ? Maybe bisexual. Anti-Christ. No.

You will know the Anti-Christ when he arises.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Not that it's on the same subject, but I also heard that Prince William was also in the lineage of Vlad the Impailer (sp), aka Count Dracula for those that beleive in that.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Me thinks that 666 (616 in some manuscripts) referes to Nero

At that time it was common to give people a "number" instead of writing their name. Hebrew letters have a numerical equivalent. Neron Ceaser adds up to 666 when transliterated from Latin to Aramaic. In the preterist forms where it's Nero, the values add up to 616. Some manuscripts contain 616 instead.

Nero is the most logical choice for the "beast".

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yes in Isisah it speaks of the Assyrian. God will break him on his holy mountain. There are MANY MANY intriguing things about this subject, it has facinated people for thousands of years. The main thing to me is that it is written in both Rev and OT that God seems to "put" things into this mans heart, and to "use" him as a "rod" or better a weapon to smash nations. God uses him as a tool to punish many nations etc, then at the end of it the Assyrian claims his glory as his own, says he did it not God..ends up shaking his fist at God..and God breaks him on his "holy moutain" In Rev it says that the "beast" will hate the "whore" and burn her with fire. Everyone thinks of the devil with regards to the "beast" but it clearly says God puts it in his heart...because strong is the Lord who judges her.

Similar in the OT. When Israel or another nation angers God..God will rise up some powerful man ..use him to destroy or do what he wants done..then at the end of it..the very "tool" if you like of punishment and destruction is destroyed.

Other intruging thing is the world itself in the time of the beast. Wont be the world today. Trumpets have to blast...etc..after which the world is a very dark place.Trimputs involve largest slaughter of a war in all time, comets hitting earth etc. I think after a comet has hit earth many many people will start to believe in God...and fear the times ahead.Or maybe Im wrong..wont be the first time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join