It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish DNA Mysteries

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

In a second study, Dr. Skorecki and associates gathered more DNA samples and expanded their selection of Y chromosome markers. Solidifying their hypothesis of the Cohens’ common ancestor, they found that a particular array of six chromosomal markers was found in 97 of the 106 Cohens tested. This collection of markers has come to be known as the Cohen Modal Hapoltype (CMH)—the standard genetic signature of the Jewish priestly family. The chances of these findings happening at random is greater than one in 10,000.

I remember this article, thanks for the reminder, gonna check it out.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It is sooo early in the game to be making statements at all about races. We know so very little about what we really don't know. It could be that what we know is wrong as well. From Junk DNA to base DNA to cellular memory to how DNA grows or becomes diluted.

It seems to me that we can notice the differences in humans as linked to DNA therefore attributed to race.. it is intuitively obvious. It stands to reason we would want to find an "identity" within those parameters...and yet we are all connected as "humans" on Earth. The differences between people can also unite us as all things in nature intend to cooperate and compliment each other. I don't believe it is wrong to ask "where did we come from?", nor the question "How are we the same, and how are we different?"

Most of the anger and interest in Jewish DNA stems from the word "chosen" and until that question is put to rest, there will always be controversy on this topic. Because it separates us. And anything that separates us, MUST be dealt with.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I just thought i would add this to the mix.

Steven Pinker - Jews, Genes and Intelligence

Google Video Link

A lecture by Steven Pinker - Johnstone Professor of Psychology at Harvard University. A recently widely publicized study claims that Ashkenazi Jews have been biologically selected for high intelligence and tend to suffer genetic diseases as a by-product. Steven Pinker will discuss this claim in the context of current debates on nature, nurture, intelligence and race.

I must do a lot more reading, before attempting to make any semblance of a meaningful comment on the subject .

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Is there a reason for Nazi being part of Ashkenazi Jews ?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Being partially decended from the Algonquin tribes (Metis) let me put this to rest.
We are not decendant from Hebrews.
We have been here much longer than Hebrews have existed.
We (Algonquins) came from the east.
The last, but not the only wave was 17,000 yeras ago. which is when the tools from Northern Europe and North America match.
We still travel on the ice and sea, as we always have and recent finds of Siberian DNA in Greenland show this quite clearly.
There are sites that date to 50,000 years past in NA.
We were promised this land where the food grows upon the waters.
It has been found recently we have some Japanese genenetic markers as well, because they were here in prehistory for a time.
There was white setlement as well at one time see the falls of the ohio.
Portolans exist which show antarctica without ice and portions of NA .
Columbus had copies of these portolans, and Marco Polo knew of them from his visits to China because they were here as well.
A whole city was found buried in Britsh Colunbia recently.
the Chinese bugged out just before Columbus arrived...
Also note the bodies of the tall red haired mummies found around the world along with mounds and pyramids, They also vastly predate the Hebrews as well

This "the world revolves around the Hebrews" thing is a con and the Christians who perpetrate it have done horrendous damage trying to eradicate our truth.

thankyou for your time

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
what about the Lemba?

The Lemba people of Zimbabwe and South Africa may look like their compatriots, but they follow a very different set of customs and traditions.
The Lemba people of Zimbabwe and South Africa may look like their compatriots, but they follow a very different set of customs and traditions.

They do not eat pork, they practise male circumcision, they ritually slaughter their animals, some of their men wear skull caps and they put the Star of David on their gravestones.

Their oral traditions claim that their ancestors were Jews who fled the Holy Land about 2,500 years ago.

It may sound like another myth of a lost tribe of Israel, but British scientists have carried out DNA tests which have confirmed their Semitic origin.

BBC link

Jesus was a Jew, if every Jew had followed him, there would be no Christians.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I find it very amusing that they have found that the women who married them have been very faithful.

But the mtDNA studies have shown that there is some founding effect, but they guys seem to have been signficant looser in their definition of a "jewish" wife.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
wow amazing find. This was fun re-reading this thread. I stepped away from researching this topic for awhile and just started rethinking about this subject. I have been reading a lot about freemasonry and i am just shocked at how many jewish refrences there are, from solomon's temple to the heavy use of Kabbalah. And then you add the Mormon's point of view, which it seems like the mormons are a branch of jewish/masonic religion.

People can claim that jews are making up history but i think there could be some truth to their stories. This is a fascinating discovery that i am so happy to read about. It is interesting that they claim to have something like the ark of the covenant. I know that a few people who claim to be from a lost tribe have said that they have a kind of ark of the covenant. I know there is a legend in Japan that the jews could have come there. There is a red faced, long nosed god called Tengu who helped the japanese with intelligance. In that area they also celebrate a festival like the ancient hebrews did and carry a box very similar to the ark ov the covenant.

www.biblemysteries.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wise Man
The Jews in Israel today and around the world claiming to be Jews are not Israelites.
en.metapedia.org...

Their Biblical name is Amealek / Amalekites a tribe that came out the Edomites which are the progenitors of the White / Caucasian race.

1.INDIA = IYALAM = ELAM
2.ASSYRIA = AHSHAWAR = ASSHUR
3.SYRIA = AHRAM = ARAM
4.ARABS = YASHAMIAHLA = ISHMAEL
5.CHINESE = MAWAAHBA = MOAB
6.JAPANESE = IMAWAN = AMMON
7.SO CALLED WHITE PEOPLE = AHDAWAM = EDOM
8.ISRAEL = YASHARAHLA = 12 TRIBES
9.ETHIOPIANS = KAWASH = CUSH
10.EGYPTIANS = MATAZARYAM = MIZRAIM
11.NORTH AFRICA = PAWAT = PHUT
12.SOUTH AFRICANS = KANAIN = CANAAN= UNKNOWN
13.TURKEY = GAMAR = GOMER
14.RUSSIAN = MAGAWAG = MAGOG
15.GREEK = YAWAN = JAVAN
16.GERMAN = ASHKANAZ = ASHKENAZ
17.SPANISH = THARASHYASH = TARSHISH
18.CYPRUS = KATHAYAM = KITTIM

(13-18 are Edomites that kept Japhetic lands names after conquering them.)

The true 12 Tribes Of Israel

Judah - Negroes from the slave trade
Benjamin - West Indies
Levi - Haitians
Simeon - Dominicans
Zebulon - Guatemala to Panama
Ephraim - Puerto Ricans
Manasseh - Cubans
Gad - N.American Indians
Reuben - Seminole Indians
Napthali - Argentina to Chile
Asher - Columbia to Uruguay
Issachar - Mexicans

The government wont tell you this because they spent big money on culture wiping, history manipulating, iconoclasm and oppression over the past 500 years on real Israelites.
U.S. elites love worshiping all the former kingdoms that had the Israelites in captivity thorough out history. Egypt, Babylon, Assyria and Rome. This is the first time the Israelites have been culture wiped to such a huge extent.

Don't quote Metapedia. It's run by a bunch of deluded fascists from Sweden who are sad that the brain-dead Bohemian Corporal lost the second world war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join