It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who can you stand behind in the conspiracy community?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I started a similar thread, expressing discontent that so many conspiracy writers are anti-semites.

I understand your frustration. It can be tough to find people to "stand behind." You will find 10 nutjobs for every legit researcher.

Unfortunately, I don't have a perfect answer for you, but I like Jim Marrs, Daniel Estulin, and Antony Sutton.

Edit to add: Marrs makes some whacky claims too though.

Edit again to add: Sorry, just reread your OP and these guys I named don't go into the subject you seem to be looking for.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

[edit on 16-5-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Honestly, right now I think I'd be happier without having ATS in my life.

I mean, thanks for the perspecitve, but I don't need the paranoia. Also, I don't come for ignorance.
Like when listening to that interview...I wasn't expecting that you know?
And it's not that same everday ignorance...it's a different kind of ignorance wrapped up in a conspiracy shell.
I enjoy the conversations here at times. I ask a lot of questions that I try to think through before I ask.
Lately...it is like...yea now what that I see things in a whole new way...

It sucks too whenever talking in everday situations...I have the conspiracy knowledge in that back of my mind...and I don't bring it up with them. So now that's it that's all...just knowing that things are more screwed up than I thought they were.

I am left more confused really.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

You don't have to be mega-paranoid. Just by being here and seeking this stuff out, you are recognizing that all is not as it seems. I can somewhat understand what you are saying: coming here makes me feel far less paranoid and abnormal than I thought I was. There are some whacky theories on this site. They can be avoided though.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

True. Thanks.

It's just frustrating...sometimes alternative news isn't any better than mainstream. It's constant paranoia, fear, and...confusion.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I was thinking about this thread today.
And how much the Dolores Cannon interviewd pissed me off.

How she said that you have to expereince life as everything on this planet...she said she made one of her clients remeber back to a time when they were a rock...or something. It was just confusing, and then she basically picked on gays at the end. I didn't like it.

About a week ago I listened to Veritas Show, and it's all the same stuff and I can barely follow it these days.

I find I am just not that into conspiracy theory stuff as I once was because as soon as the veil has been lifted there's not much else that can be said.

<< 1   >>

join