It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The whole secret of existence is to have no fear

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

Some fear is a good thing, it can keep us from hurting ourselves or others, and is know as "common sense".

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
i positive see how everyone refers to negative thread is becoming train derailed by not all but some one in particular post his ego i cant positive determine outcome you dont not comprehend to understand your spelling impeccable negative regarding fear punctuation reference sentence structure positive speller ego, how?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

you cant communicate with another but from what you are the same drive but of course you can mean objective discussion of a general topic that anyone can say himself there one with the objective topic life

your insistance to mean fear being the source of everything is pathetic mean to give credit to yourself from powers as fake freedom out of weak situation to inferior condition
this is your mind you cant keep meaning powers in your head that justify anything you might say

humiliations has nothing to do with fear

humiliation depend on who you are in depth, for anyone being you positive is the sense of course to any awareness existing and moves

this fancy to enjoy being inferior for what you can get from who would kill themselves to save you, it is also you alone there never meaning anyone or anything else but your chaotic self way life

if what i am today is the love of truth and you proove truth being not the source i am humiliated there too for each living breath i watch out of any truth

if what i was yesterday considering superior humans that you come to mean them inferiors i am humiliated there too for each breath i cannot mean the living more sense i have \

conclusion, humiliations are about always puting what another is positive freely about down,
while fear is about powers on ones conditions meaning to cut their reality with freedom source life

humiliations are to ones moves as real beings, while fears are to ones death in suffocations terms

but it cannot be source of anyone, because it is always only one source the living positive absolutely free point as the life source reality
which reveal the face of evil livings ways in humiliating others as their livings ways mean
and the face of powerful evil life as the source of existence creations realities

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by charlenej50

I would say on the most basic reality, fear is very natural and beneficial. But there is a deeper "sign" of why it is beneficial to this physical life.

and that sign can kind of show you the benefit is actually fear itself. It may sound very complicated. But it does have to do with things that are eternal and things that have a rooted fear of death. This does not mean people should just go around acting like death is ok. It means that death is only natural. Pain is natural. But our life is comprised of interpreting those things that are natural with things we do not want to experience.

We in return do every selfish thing possible to not experience these natural things.

Understanding that these natural things do not become of you, that they do not define you, sets you free from the fear associated with them. Even I fear dying, but it is only because I fear how unprepared I will be, may my experience continue.

Life after death is so uncertain, and even improbable by today's standards. It makes us appreciate so many things while we are alive. But it seems that people seldom attempt to understand why they should appreciate these things, nor why they have not. If they did, they actually might find themselves at the center of why. And not because it is true.

Even the truth itself has self-centered motivations for belief.
I will admit, it is difficult to articulate into words.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by juveous]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
and what is the most humiliating is when another is meaning living but not you, so they can as livings kill your existing right as self aware one as anyother enjoying that right to mean being more

it cant be any justice but from truth and to admit how one is free result of moves that could be understood and managed individually
and from killing the concept of one as source of anything
one is many points life of same base positive
and it becomes ones livings when they know how they are objectively one self positive reality base, and look to others as same one

you cannot mean being more then another it is only the same or the other more always in positive trurh

and never mean ones names as meaning anything more then themselves to them, when reslity is meant being of positive truth then each one is himself realiastion or free expressions means, he doesnt have to proove being positive and justify his body and name and put sticker on his head

and any powerful name should justify his powers being exclusively for freedom rights on whatever dimension he has powers on, so powers are in truth meaning protection of rights that are far from freedom life source

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It is your own personal fear, that, i will not be prepared when the time comes. When the time comes? This is the statement that causes all fear. Buy into this and all is lost. We chase our thoughts like a dog chases a stick. Be like the lion, turn round and face the thrower. Until you see who is making all the fuss, how can it stop?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
what you are meaning is not fear at all, fear is always related to become less from living other more this is the equation that generate fear
people dont really fear their death they are not the active there

for any person it is normal to die it si like nothing that is why there are plenty that choose to die and commit suicide
which proove that death is not a reason of fear, since there are ones that want to die and realize fully that self death act so it emans taht fear is absolutely not because of death

fear is the system we live inn when it is clearly set how big eat small, instead of big becoming smaller infront of small to mean how they are one since in same reality

what is else is not there but when it is same

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

have you even attempted to understand what we are saying?
To show me, could you give me a symbolic example of what I am trying to say?
this way it will show me if you understand what I'm talking about.

most of your replies are your own projections, which is fine, but I don't think you have shown anyone that you see what I see.

So I ask for your interpretation of what I mean.

If I am confused, then tell me, based off my information, not yours.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

stop meaning you are more then yourself, you are not a we you are only you there and always that way

and of course i dont mean to understand you why should i this is nonsense

i say my perspective on objective topic life not you, you as a living means should be known by your pairs i dunno or close friends not philosophy forums

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by juveous

stop meaning you are more then yourself, you are not a we you are only you there and always that way

i say my perspective on objective topic life not you, you as a living means should be known by your pairs i dunno or close friends not philosophy forums

I only said we because I know others see what I see. You can say we too, its ok.
and this!

I had to quote this twice, because its this thinking that I'm talking about.
Why would you refuse to understand how someone else does? It does not mean you have to believe them, (although if it sounds true you probably will) It actually helps you understand why they may have misunderstood you.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
and if my words seem to be a projection of my perspective then it is my right, this is the point of forums to give your own opinion about objective matter that concern everyone, the most objective your perspective and words are meaning the most personnally right you are to yourself

you cannot mean another living you are not me, you should know yourself and understand yourself that is what your conscious as self aware is existing from

meaning the subjects is meaning yourself as only living one and that is wrong of evil god manipulations and possessions ways against truth that one is not someone but freedom moves making one positive reality absolutely

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

Juveous is more than himself, and has effectively spoken on my behalf and I suspect others as well, and his efforts in this thread are not his alone, and we have attempted to find some meaning and truth, and it is why we keep attempting to communicate with you in spite of your spiteful ways.

Either you are posting the way you do in a desperate attempt to counter what others are saying, or you are attempting to be understood.

You have plenty to say on others perspectives as well, and that seems to be perfectly fine with you. Aristotle, Plato, Descartes, Kant, Hume, Popper, Rand, are all philosophers known for their philosophies and none of which I have ever known in any other sense. I know more about Juveous from his philosophy thread then I have so far, and I am grateful for that. It is unclear what your problem is, only clear you have one, or two, or three, or more...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

i dont see that anyone misunderstood me this is your perspective about yourself, your own projection but meaning you as objective projection which is nonsense, you are just an individual and objective is related to so many different facts results and conditions sources livings and others livings positive free too

projecting is ok when you project your perception of being positive on objective positive existing facts living whole reality
so you are justifying how you are existing in meaning positive all and not subjective you positive will that is not a fact positive real

and you never read what another write but this is your right but not when you mean a question about it, it shows that you are not being honest at all

i clearly explained how i perceive objective facts being the source and not anyone, and that everyone is their free realities ones and they ahve no effect on objective source but from where they are evil
being evil is being against truth not not understanding truth, and in others thread i prooved and justified my point totally

truth cant be alive but absolutely and through freedom life absolutely, so being evil is easy life in denying any fact existing so it cant be absolutely then alive free since there is one denial

but objectively truth is always the soruce and beyond living and evil force cannot kill true facts because also true selves and that is my point to defend too are more intelligent then evil because more real so their personnal free life is certainly more

you should know that you cannot seek to like everyone, you wont, but you should try to seek respecting everyone rights from what you perceive your personnal rights are

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

saying that he speaks on your name dont make it that way from him either from you
you are free on yourself reality to be all as you want but any objective fact including another fact existing confirm that you are not a source at all, but your means reality source and personnal ones the most

and communication is not with others it is ridiculous, go communicate with people like you so you would learn the sense of communications being yourself realisation from free positive will as conscious freedom existing
go be useful with communciation realities first then maybe you could try to proove how communications with othres total different ones is possible too

there is never any positive will when you are meaning being more then another from what you invent about the other being less

the living is always only one, that is why for each absolute reality it becomes one living point free aware as existing one, and that is why people communicate with each others only when objectively they consider each others expressions or moves equally positive to theirs, and when the most respect individuality protection of each as living free point totally out

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
there are infinite reasons why someone is writing a post, you cannot assert two reasons being the source of a fact that you are not even the fact nor its source

so it is not your business why someone is writing, as you cannot say that your means are efforts giving when obviously you do nothing of efforts there

it is silly to insist on pretense even in writing, use words to say what you want others to believe
in true life people love to say their names looks because there are a lot different livings around even things lives as their sources, but here you have only words and yours of your posts, why dont you realize something of your means then instead of making statement as your means

you just mean to mislead truth on humans superiority that you are never a point of, a lot of humans are real self conscious beings existing individuals positive ones, through their realisation of objective human condition being wrong
while you mean religious life as everything source so you could justify how you are superior by doing nothing and never realizing any fact of positive truth yourself alone

this is your issue im out of this thread

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
and you cannot use the word we to yourself expression unless you can proove everyone being there
that is one example of truth traps and how it is always the source of all ends
and the word we mean you and another complice then you should specify that other name, you cant use the general concept of all livings as one living source, when obviously it is a lie unless you mean evil life as yourself source, mentionning any suggestion to living powers from hidden othres concepts lviings too, to abuse the situation in talking to only one living as meaning being all against him, so you can get any sense of that expression being less living for yourself life gains

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
“The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.”

Thats just garbage.

Anyone who believes such a vague sentence will probably fall for anything.
Sounds like something at the end of a Power Rangers episode.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
fear is the awareness that realities source are of negative truth

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I love you too! I really appreciate what u wrote. I have been trying to put my view on love into words for my boyfriend. So far I have failed in explaining my feelings properly. I'm am not good with words. So thank you again! I can't wait to go home and discuss this tonight.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wise Man

You can say this, it is easy to do.
But now explain why it is so, don't just come here and reject it but go into it.
Bring out the reason why so we can discuss it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join