It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The whole secret of existence is to have no fear

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

excellent you are a genius, that is the answer to what they are on about

just understand that anything wrong is of evil so get back to your true means and get out of anything you were in touch with there lol

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
what do u mean get back in touch

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

lol no i dont get back in touch, back it is only you there and of course absolute freedom which is nothing
god deal with you as objective thing they are never supporting your back that is why you die when you mean to give up anything to that dimension above as bigger

the problem is what of course it is hard for you to accept my means, i really think that some depth truth apply on gods as well as on us exactly the same, there is absolute freedom as the source of living sense and there is truth as void intelligence life as the source of always objective existence
and those facts are the eternity and not gods nor us of course

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by imans[/ii sorta get what your saying but can u further elaborate

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

of course i can give you my means there all out

freedom and truth is the facts of existence life etrernally and infinitely

freedom is that back which always like smile and in miraculous ways of course to us justify it, it is mostly from what it is beyond the void so no worry no justifications but also grand high class so always would be surprising, and the fact that it is absolute freedom life source truth so always different while same, the only fact certainty face is grand true smile, pani problem and always there

and truth is also something
it is the intelligence of void in action moving all over the void, never rest and amazing with the perfection it comes out with from some absolute results it realize them really till their ends and still more and more, very much into the end efficiently that are the reasons of other ends more positive, that love of truth to positive end is amazing
that it is the only source of existence as absolute positive fact in void realisations
from what gods as aware of positive truth became happy as livings from creating of

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think your statement is very true OP.

I discovered this myself just only a couple of years ago. This is one of the big truths for humanity. Particulary when the powers in control seem to use fear as their number one method of controlling the masses today.

It is also very hard to try and make other people aware of this. I see all my family and friends living their lives through fear. I would have done the same for most of m life too.All I can do is drop a few subtle hints when moments present themselves to try and make them aware of this. People will never admit to living through fear. I can only admit now that I did it because I have overcome it.

It is only people who are ready to hear this that will understand it.

Another concept I am struggling with at the moment is how essential it is to keep emotions in check. I found this very hard originally as I would have been a very emotionally charged person. It is also very easy to form arguments against this. It was for me. It is only after a long time struggling with this that I am beginning to see the truth in this and how important it is to leave your emotions to one side.
I suppose the whole media/marketing/ consumer society we live in has tapped into feeding off our emotions.

I feel this is very much connected to the 'fear' factor.

peace

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
positive free life is the only one and it is not a god

it is like truth is at the end positive and freedom at the source positive

that is why truth is positive truth that become also another dimension of truth truth above the prior one, that is the positive same in freedom share and life result share
so it is always anyone

do you get there my means brokenwall? is it ok or you want me to elaborate more for you lol

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Fear is elusive just because it's hard for many people to accept that they have it. Even if one succumbs to admitting of what they're afraid of it usually masks an even deeper fear. Which is why we must attack it directly and purposefully, hence only fearing fear itself.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by AProphet1233]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
just a point to get the living present of it more clear

freedom as positive living source is that smiling and considering face you mean someone else roots like babies or points in purity of nothing how you can mean to enjoy them as free space give glory to what is nothing

truth as positive source of life, is that enthousiasm when you are positive to always do more and mean objective more as nothing from you because you did more, it is that speedy who if you tell him you know what he knows already and run to do all possible of, and then at a turn something else happen and tell him see that and vroom he keeps inventing things but truth definitive positive life ends, the inventions are only that quality truth is in loving intelligence results positive ends

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

I don't think we should attack anything. It will only lead to being attacked by it. By trying to fight it, it will only grow stronger.

I believe that by merely accepting something , it will dissolve before you.

peace

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

so you see truth infinitly is, free positive life is the absolute infinite one which means of course objective truth, so exactly the way absolutes are and work equal fact with noone

so free positive life, how any breath move from freedom positive can or mean its ever progress definitely in absolute free positive rules and positive life rules and positive rules and freedom rules alone and life alone and positive alone, you see it is an absolute equation the only equation true

talk with me in freedom i answer in positive of course in life reality sure
that is why i say how i am true one

but it means sorry that proud one too of course, it is an absolute fact living and of absolute facts sources you cannot mess with it and say it is none or nothing so then what are you surely much less move away

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

pride you call it ego and it is wrong, what is to ego is to fake self fake pretense fake wills, so it is to fake it is to evil then too

if someone enjoy pretending being positive living and something happen infront of him showing him that he is not that positive living, what would be his reaction? logically if that person thought really being this one he would admit being not this one from what is obvious
that is how people all over the world learn about living and be more free true
noone choose lies this unsane to say that about people, it is of evil powerful force on existence simplifying the whole humanity on that for what god is the only one then

only evil choose lies for what they are fake means, but also to be evil you must see the opportunity so powers and this what proove evil being of god
and gods in general

so pride is about being really positive really free really living, it is all real superiority, of positive sense variety all you can expect from true ones is their acts alone and how far they are really true geniune means and moves

i mean to say this so i could clarify my perspective of ego being totally different from yours

it is cute someone happy about himself, you cannot deny that so it is right absolutely at a point source of it that make it cute wherever it could be real even at the most superficial sense

stop being against the truth meaning hating the only source rights so you could be cool by choosing wrong

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I see what you mean, the process you're describing is a beneficial one. Although, the passively accepting fear scenario has been replayed over and over and I don't think it works. Fear should be eradicated and so should resignation.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

look, fear from truth justifications is to force you to move, now that way is not acceptable for humans and for psoitive awareness rights

so here where those powers making you fear reaveal being evil sources that mean to abuse some truth justifications saying how the sense is truth but truth is not, and as only what is is the living so evil life is all what control the ground

now you if you are intelligent, would understand the complexity of those happenings across that has of course nothing to do wiht you as a person you are, so you wont get into that trap to grasp any powers means to be of

and a lot of people act of those quick conclusions and that is why people aer in majority distant and aware

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

wow you speak in no other way ive heard before so its sorta hard to understand...
but are you looking at things from the perspective above duality...meaning above the existence of our ego/this dimension you were speaking of??
what led you to the path you are on and coming to know this knowledge??

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

i think it is normal to speak like i do, nothing extraordinary there

im always surprised how people accept negative logics, positive justifications is easy and obvious

now why people dont care about positive truth since they apply positive intelligence only to what they care for to realize or to be personnally free

i dont know it is weird you tell me, why you believe in god and not yourself

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
it is all back to positive logical application

i mean all subjects know being alive free from what is absolutely positive objectively realized, ultimately from truth and more obviously from creations

now the point of logics there to apply, is that how you must consider positive objective existence for itself existing to mean then you as a living right positive free

the fact that you could mean to profit from objective positive reality as possessing it is in fact killing its positive existence, so you are then choosing to be positive liar

while if you consider positive objective existence for itself of course you are not living subject free positive enough but in moving subjectively from that positive obejctive consideration you can perceive yourself being positive really so more truly free living

the reply here i guess is the love to creations, i understand that too how all is chaotically confused in strange ways, creations and truth are appearing as one when they are not at all but almost opposites

but i guess that pretense is sexy, s playing as funny surprises

i understand but relatively i have so much less attractions to pretenses then you, some pretenses can make me smile but not to the point that i would make of my life

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
loving pretenses lives by loving lies and loving lies lives by hating truth
and hating truth lives by hurting true means

but also when lies become the source of living facts, natural liars become the living wills

now how do you realize anything to yourself when you know being a liar free

from what you think that everyone is lying so who lives is who lie better, so you imagine that you lie better then all others
so you think that all others are inferiors when they cant know what you think knowing as truth reference point you keep as a liar
while they are keeping something else as true for their free pretenses as liars too

when you care about truth because overall you prefer yourself as being true, you wont get to the traps full of lies
but when you dont care about being true free then you may suffer there for not meaning lies while you get trapped
i mean the trap of lies is clear once you accept to be of lies or a lie as a fact existing finish you loose everything how would you go back to any true sense of existing and especially freedom no way, unless of course you love lies so you know your freedom there from a point reference as true you aer in that, but then you never mean to move and of course never mean anything else but you there, horrible berk darkness perspective

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
YOU are a rock star Imans! I love your posts!

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by juveous

if you want to be a buddhist maybe, but also if you wanna be a rock star having fun and actions lives you can exist in fears positive investments

i mean i think what godddd meant is that to be true is something else

it is simply to be the only positive fact freely on the ground, accroche toi and show me how realistically you would realize that

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous

“The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.”

- Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.

In Buddhism the disciples went out every day to beg. "Reject all help?" How exactly does he mean that? The Buddha accepted all kinds of gifts. By gifts I mean he would accept huge tracts of land from the rich and kings to have the communities. It's for a good cause, but it's still a gift. Maybe the difference is gifts and "help." That is sort of like a preacher calling a donation a "blessing" instead of a tithe though to me. But I wouldn't take that too literally, The Buddha went out to beg for food daily, all of his disciples did as well. It was to practice humility, but still, they begged.

Edit: I actually agree on the fear part, it's the part about "reject all help." That has me confused.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Novise]

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Novise]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join