It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why claims of Nibiru on NASA's Stereo satellites are ignorant LIES

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DAMOo

A sensor artifact is an effect produced within the camera itself. The spacecraft is, of course, moving continuously. Because the ring does not move in the frame, it must be associated with the camera and is not an external object.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok thanks mate !
I gotta say that NASA sucks balls if they can't even avoid that kind of problem... And I wonder how that can appear suddenly from one day to another (if it does).

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DAMOo

Sucks balls you say?

I suppose you're entitled to that opinion, I think the SOHO satellites have done pretty well considering they've been pointing directly at the sun for 15 years.

I guess this would suck balls too huh?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Oh please

I am noticing a pattern on ATS here, anyone who mentions about Nibiru or planet x is either attacked or disclaimed, including if the witness see a second sun, any such claim are either attacked.

I say that's a conspiracy.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

That is the next step everyone who "believes" in Nibiru or chemtrails, or 9/11 "truthers" take. "It's a cover up". All you are doing is enforcing your ignorance byusing another impossible to prove story. The onus is on you to prove it exists, not on debunkers to prove it doesnt. Can't find a fact? "Cover Up!" Can't find a source? "Cover Up!" Proven wrong or caught in a lie? "Cover Up!"
Before you can say "cover up", prove such a thing exists. D-oh! I can't because of a cover up.
I'd rather know than believe. Proof requires facts. Without facts, you have a myth only.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I just noticed that the two linked images of stereo ahead and behind have been changed, so they're not show Venus and Jupiter anymore...

SOHO must change and update the images every now and then as planets come and go.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wow, such anger and malice in the OP. Is it because these videos make it more difficult to keep the masses "on message" ie, ignorant of NASA's deception activities regarding Nibiru - like in this video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ribaldmalarky

Oh my goodness! Proof that NASA changes the images on the STEREO website! I'm shocked.

Oh, wait a minute. They already told us they do that. Never mind.

Thus, the most recent images on the STEREO Science Center browse tool will always be beacon images. These temporary beacon images are replaced with the full-quality versions as they become available, generally about 2-3 days later.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

OFC you're right, this is an amazing technology. It was just funny to notice that even NASA has the kind of problem (if we can consider that as a "problem") we meet in the most basic camcorders. Second degree !

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

believing every word of a government organization, like a true sheep

Yes, NASA is funded, actually owned, by the government, hence "www.nasa.gov"

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Do you have anything of importance to add to the conversation?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Doubtful.

Timely bump.

With a disclaimer that the images in the OP have changed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join