It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why claims of Nibiru on NASA's Stereo satellites are ignorant LIES

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

the ancients tell a story something happened

The ancients told a LOT of stories. Global Floods, gods and goddesses, people living to be 900 years old, Red Sea parting, Zeus seducing mortals, Odin and Thor in Valhalla, etc etc

I think I'd rather go on hard science than believe the pseudoscientists who have misrepresented and distorted both ancient myth and modern science to sell a few million dollars worth of books and a whole crock of BS to the superstitious and gullible.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I could care less what people use for SOHO images to say if it is Nibiru. To say that it can't happen is ludicrous. Anything is possible but bring forth true facts. the ancients tell a story something happened and i believe them before a bunch of "know-it-alls". One day I am going to have to make a cartoon to make fun of a skeptics and even when proven wrong they still continue deny ignorance.

The anything is possible claims:

1. Next time you pick up a rock and let go and it flies straight up into outer space let me know.
  2. If you can use your cell phone for a year without recharging let me know.
  3. Next time you can drive 5000 miles on a normal car's gas tank let me know.
  4. Next time you can go without eating or drinking for a month let me know.
  5. Next time you turn a bottle of soda into a working lunar lander let me know.
  6. Next time you figure out how to color all maps with 3 colors let me know.

That's your mantra. You written it many times. Anything is possible.

You state that you feel that an ancient story is going to provide you with the ability to create a cartoon. That's the power of positive thinking. I for one would like to see your cartoon.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

the ancients tell a story something happened

The ancients told a LOT of stories. Global Floods, gods and goddesses, people living to be 900 years old, Red Sea parting, Zeus seducing mortals, Odin and Thor in Valhalla, etc etc

I think I'd rather go on hard science than believe the pseudoscientists who have misrepresented and distorted both ancient myth and modern science to sell a few million dollars worth of books and a whole crock of BS to the superstitious and gullible.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

we also dismiss a lot and say it is "myth" without actually digging for the truth.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

You can do that on the 22nd December 2012.

Post it here!

It'll be a riot!

well if 11-28-2011 is the true date, then it would be hard to LOL at you with no power. Humanity is on the downfall anyway with what is going on in the world. Enjoy it while it lasts.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

we also dismiss a lot and say it is "myth" without actually digging for the truth.

There are lots of myths about talking animals. Even a snake talks in the bible. Does this mean that animals can talk? Does this mean that we need to dig for the truth?

Talking animals are common from the serpent in Genesis, to Aesop's fables, to the Popul Vuh of the Maya. Every ancient culture seems to believe in animals being able to talk.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

There are lots of myths about talking animals. Even a snake talks in the bible. Does this mean that animals can talk? Does this mean that we need to dig for the truth?

Talking animals are common from the serpent in Genesis, to Aesop's fables, to the Popul Vuh of the Maya. Every ancient culture seems to believe in animals being able to talk.

Like this one???
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Oh please

Your the one been Ignorant, if Nibiru didn't exist, why are all major governments preparing for 2012?

Why the doomsday seed Vault?
www.globalresearch.ca...

I cant believe people here on ATS believe in NASA like litltle sheeps, and yet fight for freedom against the government?

What lot of crap

If you didnt know NASA is made by the government.

As for Stereo if that Venus shouldn't be shown on here aswell?
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

I am noticing a pattern on ATS here, anyone who mentions about Nibiru or planet x is either attacked or disclaimed, including if the witness see a second sun, any such claim are either attacked.

I say that's a conspiracy.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Oh please

Your the one been Ignorant, if Nibiru didn't exist, why are all major governments preparing for 2012?

Why the doomsday seed Vault?
www.globalresearch.ca...

I cant believe people here on ATS believe in NASA like litltle sheeps, and yet fight for freedom against the government?

What lot of crap

If you didn't know NASA is made & operated by the government.

As for Stereo if thats Venus shouldn't be shown on here aswell?
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

I am noticing a pattern on ATS here, anyone who mentions about Nibiru or planet x is either attacked or disclaimed, including if the witness see a second sun, any such claim are either attacked.

I say that's a conspiracy.

I find it amazing that ATS members on this thread believe everything that the government says or shows to them, but yet in other sub forums its the opposite

One more thing i cant believe that you are actually believing NASAs own computer data for the orbits of the planets, and yet we have seen, the NASA own data about global warming has been proven false the same thing can be said about the orbits of the planets data.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm sorry I am lost about what you are talking about.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

One more thing i cant believe that you are actually believing NASAs own computer data for the orbits of the planets, and yet we have seen, the NASA own data about global warming has been proven false the same thing can be said about the orbits of the planets data.

And when these computers can predict when a tiny piece of space rock will cause a star to "blink" during an occultation right down to the very towns that will see it you think there is a problem? Look at the difficulty. The rock is flying through space and we know where it is. The earth is not only orbiting, but rotating. Still the exact times and places are computed.

Figuring out the positions of the planets is way easier. It's not like climate date where where there are 10s of thousands of variables. It's position, speed, and gravity. Multiply by 8. Toss in the sun. Now 9. Maybe toss in a few moons. Yup. Still below 1000 variables.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

LOL NASA "scientists" are still have a hardcore belief that global warming is real and we humans are the cause of it. they must need money badly from the government.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Mixing apples and oranges must be fun.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This video is pretty convincing though, look the video until the end and explain me the stuff moving on the top right AND the circular shape on the bottom left.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

It is especially when those defend people that lie.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DAMOo

It's just another pointless video in which the maker of the video does not understand images and image artifacts.

About the only right statement in the video is when it says "This is not Venus either."

It's really funny when stars are circles and it says NOT VENUS. What a rube.
Then the video points to Venus and says NOT VENUS. What a rube.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAMOo
explain me the stuff moving on the top right AND the circular shape on the bottom left.

Is that all you got to answer me to those questions ?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Originally posted by DAMOo
explain me the stuff moving on the top right AND the circular shape on the bottom left.

Is that all you got to answer me to those questions ?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DAMOo

The object in the upper right (moving right to left) is most likely to be an asteroid. We don't have a list of asteroid transits for 2010 so it's pretty hard to tell which one it would be.
sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil...
The asteroid Vesta can be seen moving from left to right at the bottom of the frame (at a different rate than the stars) in this video:
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

The circular "object" at the lower left in the COR1 image is stationary and has been (and still is) present since April. It is obviously a sensor artifact.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Excuse my lack of knowledge but what is a sensor artifact ?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join