It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea will have Chinese fans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

North Korea will have Chinese fans

www.torontosun.com

BEIJING, China - Few North Koreans will be able to cheer their team at the World Cup in South Africa. So the country is recruiting 1,000 Chinese fans.

The Beijing office of the North Korean Sports Committee is giving out tickets to the tournament, China's state-run Xinhua News Agency reported.

The Chinese fans will attend North Korea's games against Brazil and Portugal, Xinhua said.

This is just the second time North Korea has qualified for the World Cup. It shocked the world with its first appearance in 1966 when it beat Italy and reached the quarter-finals.

The Chinese fans who
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.shanghaidaily.com
www.shanghaidaily.com
in.reuters.com

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Too bad we can not witness the live "screensavers" of the People's republic..But seriously this is ridiculous, the people are really traped in their own country.I wonder how they witness the WC, maybe with 20 seconds delay

If they come up with another stunt and reach the quarter finals i'll eat my shoes up, which means they'll beat Portugal and Brazil. But i am looking forward to it, with the Olympics we saw China reaching the Hocky's final, nobody expected that but their training sessions must be brutal..[They're already in South Africa]

www.torontosun.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join