It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we are our own worst enemy in dealing with Illegal Immigration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Please read the entire thread before responding.

As an American-Born Latin US Citizen, I want to say that I write this as a proud American Citizen and would like to offer a different option as far as dealing with the Immigration issue.

I would like to start of first by telling everyone to please take into consideration what Americans and the United States Government have done to make it extremely difficult for any citizen of a different country living South of the Border to make a decent living.

I don't mean just a Mexican Citizen but many other South of the Border Citizens. Literally the reason many citizens of these nations find themselves leaving their countries is in part to CIA operations and shady deals the United States has run in these Countries.

Most of these countries could have easily supported themselves if the United States would simply stay out of their business. Also so most understand, what I'm about to tell you is considered common knowledge by many Southern Border Citizens.

First of all many Citizens from countries South of the American Border would choose to stay in their own country if they could. No one really wants to leave everything they've ever known to a country were they're not wanted.

I will establish why the US based Policy is the biggest obstacle in fixing Illegal Immigration.

Let me start of by saying that beside the Gov'ts of the countries, the other institution that has great control in determening that countries policy in any South of the Border country are CIA cells. Please look at the link below and the quote

Is The CIA Behind Mexico’s Bloody Drug War?

In August 1996, investigative journalist Gary Webb released the first installment of Dark Alliance in the San Jose Mercury exposing the CIA’s involvement in the drug trade. The article blew the lid off the murky dealings of the agency’s covert operations. Webb’s words are as riveting today as they were when they first appeared 14 years ago:

“For the better part of a decade, a San Francisco Bay Area drug ring sold tons of coc aine to the Crips and Bloods street gangs of Los Angeles and funneled millions in drug profits to a Latin American guerrilla army run by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, a Mercury News investigation has found.

“The CIA, as Cockburn and (Jeffrey) St Clair reveal, had been in this business right from the beginning. In fact, even before it came into existence, its predecessors, the OSS and the Office of Naval Intelligence, were involved with criminals. One such criminal was Lucky Luciano, the most notorious gangster and drug trafficker in America in the forties.”

The CIA’s involvement in drug trafficking closely dovetails America’s adventures overseas – from Indo-China in the sixties to Afghanistan in the eighties….As Alfred McCoy states in his book: Politics of Heroin: CIA complicity in the Global Drug Trade, beginning with CIA raids from Burma into China in the early fifties, the agency found that ‘ruthless drug lords made effective anti-communists.” (“CIA peddles drugs while US Media act as cheerleaders”, Zafar Bangash, Muslimedia, January 16-31, 1999)

Mexico Alone has to deal with more inefficiencies and corruption due to United States led policies. Please look at the links below.

It's About (Mexico's) Oil

Mexican Drug Cartels Smuggling Stolen Oil To US, Selling It To American Refineries

On top of this, Mexico is in debt due to a deal the United States made with Mexico and then backed out on leaving Mexico in Perpetual Debt for years.

This was of course when the United States lent money to Mexico to build Refineries and buy oil based equipment from the United States so Mexico in turn could sell the refined oil back to the United States. This of course didn't happen once OPEC came into the picture leaving Mexico with the Bill. Please take a look at the link below and you will find more than one example of this.

Alexander's Gas & Oil Connections

Now the reason I want to show this connection is to explain why Illegal Immigration will continue.

Every Person that comes into this country illegally knows that they're not wanted here... They're here because they have no choice. In fact the reason more Mexicans have arrived here is due to the CIA led Mexican Cartels. Please look at the link below.

CIA Drug Planes

The United States Policy has always been to keep every country in Debt... Thats it. Nothing else... As long as this continues, Citizens from Countries South of the US border will continue to come into this country illegally. The above references show what depths our gov't will go to keep these contries in constant termoil.

We are starving and infringing on their rights by doing this, forcing them to seek a living somewhere else.

If you want to fix the problem, fix it at its source. Change US policy. If you've read the links you know that it's the only real solution.

I would really want every reader to consider that U.S. Policy is in fact the problem, which means we can easily as a country provide a solution.

Fox

[edit on 5/15/2010 by FoxStriker]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Well said, on some points anglo american empire has destroyed so many countries that should of been able to build up for themselves and cope on there own.

The world will never have a nwo as long as all the resources are stolen for americans to have there lifestyle.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

True enough, still... I think the Anglo American Empire is only the Dummy Corporation to the true elite that run the country...

I guess the best question to ask is whats their End Game? which for me has always been to keep the world in debt.

But heres the fun part... If you look at the results of any CIA led incursion... it's always to:

1. Open up trade routes
2. Establish US Friendly Gov't
3. Establish Unrestricted Money Laundering operations.
4. Created Untracable flows of Money.
5. Control Natural resources.
6. Destabalize a region.
7. Kill any native opposition.
8. Establish CIA Cells to determine Political Policy.
9. Establish Dummy Corporations to legitimize an American Presence there by having mandate to protect it's assets.
10. Install a puppet gov't.

This is just to name a few.

Still it's interesting that it's only the Countries that traffic, make drugs or have a substantial amount of natural resources that find themselves with the highest corruption and inefficiencies.

Fox

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker

If you look at the results of any CIA led incursion... it's always to:

1. Open up trade routes
2. Establish US Friendly Gov't
3. Establish Unrestricted Money Laundering operations.
4. Created Untracable flows of Money.
5. Control Natural resources.
6. Destabalize a region.
7. Kill any native opposition.
8. Establish CIA Cells to determine Political Policy.
9. Establish Dummy Corporations to legitimize an American Presence there by having mandate to protect it's assets.
10. Install a puppet gov't.

I guess the best question to ask is whats their End Game? which for me has always been to keep the world in debt.

I think thier endgame is to conquor the world by any means available to them.

Very well written thread BTW.

Google Video Link

[edit on 15-5-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

the true elite that run the country...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wow,

Very detailed and awesome thread friend. I knew the CIA were dirty and have been following the war on drugs since the 80's and Southern American countries have ALWAYS got the crappy end of the stick.

All of this is very true and should be a warning to future policy making.

~Keeper

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thank you guys for the responses... please pass the info along.... from what I've seen on ATS, the Troll Community is up in arms about the Arizona Law that was just passed but they have no idea that it's our policies that are driving our southern Border neighbors to enter our country and take jobs

They took our Jobs South Park

Fox

[edit on 5/15/2010 by FoxStriker]

top topics

join