It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most powerful secret society in history.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This is a very mysterious figure in the Bible, the Bible gives very little detatil about him but when it does it seems to really revere him, It is possible to connect the dots and get a bigger picture of what this figure is, it is really surprising,

transcendpolarisation.webs.com...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

Totally amazing link, and well illustrated!

A bit long so I've bookmarked it.

The thing I do wonder about is that everyone claims that Ishmael founded the Islamic nations (and I've seem Muslims from all nations, German, Chinese etc.). Does this refer to Sunni Arab tradition or Aryan Iran's Shiite tradition? I mean did Ishmael found a race or religion or what exactly?
A lot of Christians say this, even on the 700 Club. But Islam wasn't even invented when this was written, so it appears Christian scholars are using Islamic texts as authority (gasp!) when they refer to Ishmael as the founder of Islam. Yet, otherwise they condem Islamic texts!!!! That just shows how humanity is deceived with divide and rule!
As for the sun and moon - in nature magick they balance each other as sun (male) and the hormonally waxing and waning moon (female).
Making them both male is messing with some energy, so I'm not surprised we have so many problems.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Religion imo is simply a means to control people and their emotions. I'd rather look to the stars and wonder where the ancient stories/texts really came from, and why. (I haven't read the link yet, but I will). Then again, God is an awesome being as he forgives me for being an idiot on ats and everywhere else. I still pray - because it feels right. Hope a religious oriented post won't get banned here. Still new.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Sweet post. I love these topics and this sort of subject. Deciphering our origins and that of our ruling "bloodlines". Why must they keep such valuable information? It seems inhuman.

"Knowledge is power. Controlled knowledge is power over others"- quote by me!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Melchizedek is indeed a mysterious figure. The Bible leaves his origins obscure, but does so deliberately as both this, and the meanings of his name, are revealed as specific references to the Son of God who was to come into the world in fulfilment of such prophetic figures:

He is first, by translation of his name, king of righteousness, and then he is also king of Salem, that is, king of peace. He is without father or mother or genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but resembling the Son of God he continues a priest forever...

... Now if perfection had been attainable through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need would there have been for another priest to arise after the order of Melchizedek, rather than one named after the order of Aaron? For when there is a change in the priesthood, there is necessarily a change in the law as well. For the one of whom these things are spoken belonged to another tribe, from which no one has ever served at the altar. For it is evident that our Lord was descended from Judah, and in connection with that tribe Moses said nothing about priests.
This becomes even more evident when another priest arises in the likeness of Melchizedek, who has become a priest, not on the basis of a legal requirement concerning bodily descent, but by the power of an indestructible life. For it is witnessed of him,

"You are a priest forever,
after the order of Melchizedek."

For on the one hand, a former commandment is set aside because of its weakness and uselessness (for the law made nothing perfect); but on the other hand, a better hope is introduced, through which we draw near to God.

And it was not without an oath. For those who formerly became priests were made such without an oath, but this one was made a priest with an oath by the one who said to him:

"The Lord has sworn
and will not change his mind,
'You are a priest forever.'"

This makes Jesus the guarantor of a better covenant.

Hebrews ch 7: v 2b-3 & 11-22

The role of Melchizedek was, therefore, deeply theological. It was to demonstrate that the Jewish Levitical priesthood was intended by God to be temporary, to be replaced by another based on an ongoing intercession between God and man performed by a priest whose life is unending.

(Check out the whole of chapter 7 for the whole story.)

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

Anybody can cut and paste the article? i was trying to read it , but the background is making me dizzy.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Anybody can cut and paste the article? i was trying to read it , but the background is making me dizzy.
Hit the Esc button.
It will stop the background.

new topics

top topics

join