It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want illegal aliens you got 'em - List your city as a friendly place for illegal aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think this state already has those policies...living here in a border state, Florida....but if they stop the cars how can so many of them make it to NJ????? They must have some kind of paperwork? Probably faked, sayin they are visiting relatives? Do you know it costs more money to get those faked documents than if they do it legally? Now why on Earth would they do it that way if it's more expensive? BECAUSE IT'S aFREAKING INVASION!!!! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NotTooHappy

Your wrong it's about the ILLEGAL part of you are looking for an excuse to condone illegal activity. Racism is not the issue.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell

Y Racism is not the issue.

Oh really? , then why aren't you people going against the White-Europeans and Canadian illegal Immigrants?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
stop the hate! lets address the illegal immigration issue as adults. we as americans and as a country are going to have to come to some sort of agreement on this issue!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

What is it that you don't understand?

Millions of undocumented people now live and work in America. It's the reason why identity theft is a huge problem.

They never took an oath to the country. They didn't get the correct government permit.

I think the problem may be that many Americans have the IQ of a tomato.

www.uscis.gov...

One of the requirements for U.S. citizenship through naturalization is to take the naturalization test to demonstrate that you are able to read, write, and speak basic English and that you have a basic knowledge of U.S. history and government (also known as “civics”).

Once you have completed and submitted your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and you have had your fingerprints taken at a USCIS facility, you will receive an appointment for an interview. At your naturalization interview, you will be required to answer questions about your application and background. You will also take an English and civics test unless you qualify for an exemption or waiver.

www.uscis.gov... ffe9dd4aa3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCRD

[edit on 15-5-2010 by In nothing we trust]

Do you have any stats or hard data to back up you identity theft claim or, are you just spouting off more hyperbole? (I know, I know, it's hyperbole)
American High School students aren't required to study civics, why should immigrants? Also, I was born here and, I never took an oath to this country. Was I supposed to?
I grew up in an orchard town and, I think illegal immigrants are awesome. They work for sub-minimum wage and keep food prices down. They work in the fields so my children can peruse other, better opportunities. Do you want you children to pick apples (or lettuce, or tomatoes etc, etc...) for minimum wage? I don't want mine to. Do you want the prices of food to skyrocket and further cripple our nation's economy, because the price of farm labor shot up? The price of ending illegal immigration is far greater than the price of tolerating it.
We get it, you're afraid of brown people. You shouldn't be though, they're just like you and I, trying to make a better life for themselves. Next time you see a brown person, you should shake their hand and talk to them. You might be surprised to find out that the brown doesn't rub off on your hand.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

American High School students aren't required to study civics, why should immigrants?

I was born here and, I never took an oath to this country. Was I supposed to?

That may be part of the problem.

You don't value your citizenship.

You only value cheap labor and how much money you can make without having to work too hard for it.

Do you want you children to pick apples (or lettuce, or tomatoes etc, etc...) for minimum wage?

It doesn't sound like a bad summer job to teach them the value of hard work.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

You only value cheap labor and how much money you can make without having to work too hard for it.

Do you want you children to pick apples (or lettuce, or tomatoes etc, etc...) for minimum wage?

It doesn't sound like a bad summer job to teach them the value of hard work.

It's called the 'American Dream' big guy. Maybe you should try living it yourself instead of trying to oppress minorities all the time.

It's not a bad summer job at all, it's a horrible career though.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Excellent, illegal immignts, go to Hell Utah. They want you up there.

You're not wanted in Arizona.

Peace

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Excellent, illegal immignts, go to Hell Utah. They want you up there.

You're not wanted in Arizona.

Peace

I second that.

Illegal Immigrants

Goto Hell Utah

We should put togther some maps and safe routes for illegals to continue thier journey further into the US where they are more welcome.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It's the reason why identity theft is a huge problem.

A lot of identity theft is due to negligence of businesses to check ID's.

Yesterday, I went to three different store using my mother's credit card and not one asked me for ID. Businesses want the greenbacks and don't care whose money your using.

Furthermore, illegals are usually the ones buying fake social security numbers. In other words, they are the ones stealing them.

Of course, they are one reason the market exist, but not the only reason.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Hell Utah Isn't on Mapquest, but these are.

www.mapquest.com...

www.mapquest.com... TY

Happy trails amigos.

Any more takers?

Peace

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Hell Utah Isn't on Mapquest, but these are.

www.mapquest.com... TY

Happy trails amigos.

Any more takers?

Starting location Nogales, AZ

Directions from A to B:
1. Start out going NORTHWEST on E LA CASTELLANA DR toward N MORLEY AVE. 0.1 mi Map | Avoid

2. Turn LEFT onto N MORLEY AVE. 0.6 mi Map | Avoid

3. Turn RIGHT onto E PARK ST. 0.0 mi Map | Avoid

4. Turn RIGHT onto I-19 BL N/US-89 N/N GRAND AVE. 0.0 mi Map | Avoid

5. Turn LEFT onto I-19/W CRAWFORD ST. 0.1 mi Map | Avoid

6. Turn LEFT onto I-19 N/S SONOITA AVE. 0.1 mi Map | Avoid

7. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto I-19 N/COMPOUND ST. Continue to follow I-19 N. 64.1 mi Map | Avoid

8. I-19 N becomes I-10 W. 110.1 mi Map | Avoid

9. Merge onto I-17 N via EXIT 150A toward I-10-TRUCK W/FLAGSTAFF. 145.9 mi Map | Avoid

10. Merge onto I-40 E/PURPLE HEART TRL via EXIT 340A toward ALBUQUERQUE. 5.6 mi Map | Avoid

11. Take EXIT 201 toward US-89 N/PAGE. 0.3 mi Map | Avoid

12. Turn LEFT onto N COUNTRY CLUB DR/I-40 BL. 0.5 mi Map | Avoid

13. Turn RIGHT onto US-89 N/N US-89. Continue to follow US-89 N (Crossing into UTAH). 202.1 mi Map | Avoid

14. Turn RIGHT onto S 100 E/US-89/100 ST E. Continue to follow US-89. 67.6 mi Map | Avoid

15. Turn RIGHT onto N MAIN ST/US-89. Continue to follow US-89. 60.5 mi Map | Avoid

16. Merge onto I-70 E/US-89 N/UT-70 E toward RICHFIELD. 33.5 mi Map | Avoid

17. Take the I-70-SPUR/US-89 N exit, EXIT 56, toward SALINA. 0.4 mi Map | Avoid

18. Turn LEFT onto I-70 SPUR/US-50/US-89. Continue to follow US-89. 16.2 mi Map | Avoid

19. Stay STRAIGHT to go onto MAIN ST/UT-28. Continue to follow UT-28. 38.7 mi Map | Avoid

20. Merge onto I-15 N toward SALT LAKE. 101.5 mi Map | Avoid

21. Take the US-89 N exit, EXIT 324, toward I-84 E/SO. OGDEN. 0.4 mi Map | Avoid

22. Take the UT-225/PARK LN exit, EXIT 395, toward FARMINGTON. 0.2 mi Map | Avoid

23. Keep RIGHT at the fork to go on UT-225/PARK LN. 0.5 mi Map | Avoid

24. Turn RIGHT onto N MAIN ST/UT-106. Continue to follow UT-106. 0.3 mi Map | Avoid

25. Turn LEFT onto E 600 N. 0.1 mi Map | Avoid

26. Turn LEFT onto N 100 E. 0.2 mi Map | Avoid

27. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto SKYLINE DR (Portions unpaved). 5.0 mi Map | Avoid

28. Keep LEFT at the fork to continue on SKYLINE DR (Portions unpaved) (Portions may be closed seasonally). 1.2 mi Map | Avoid

29. Welcome to HELL HOLE CREEK, UT. Map | Avoid

Hell Hole Creek, UT United States

www.mapquest.com... TY

Apparently they have jobs and friendly people waiting there as well.

Happy trails amigos.

Who's next?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You do know that most Latino and Hispanic people are more closely related to the indigenous people of the Americas than you are. If you don't like them taking their land back, go back to Europe. I hear in xenophobia is pretty hip in Scandinavia.
What brought your family to America in the first place? The promise of a better life? Freedom from religious persecution? Potato blight?
I'm willing to bet your ancestors didn't fill out the proper paperwork either. That's neither here nor there though is it? You're already here, let's close the border.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
You do know that most Latino and Hispanic people are more closely related to the indigenous people of the Americas than you are. If you don't like them taking their land back, go back to Europe. I hear in xenophobia is pretty hip in Scandinavia.
What brought your family to America in the first place? The promise of a better life? Freedom from religious persecution? Potato blight?
I'm willing to bet your ancestors didn't fill out the proper paperwork either. That's neither here nor there though is it? You're already here, let's close the border.

So Mr Happy I just posted a new thread about illegal Immigration.

Please watch the videos in it and then maybe we can talk.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I don't agree with much you say, possibly, ever?

But I'll give you funny. Putting this map up is the funniest thing I've seen all day.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Could you be a gentleman & translate those directions from English to Spanish?
Could you also provide them with directions to DC?

Thanks a bunch!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

So you hate homosexuals and you hate the USA...you've clearly stated that. I really don't have time or inclination to look for problem solving or anything from someone who hates the USA as much as you do. Why don't YOU leave? There are other countries in this world whose laws and demographics might be more to your liking.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Could you be a gentleman & translate those directions from English to Spanish?
Could you also provide them with directions to DC?

Thanks a bunch!

Starting Location: Nogales, AZ

Ending Location: Washington, DC

Total Travel Estimate: 35 hours 14 minutes / 2307.09 miles

1. Empezar va NORTHWEST sobre E LA CASTELLANA DR hacia N MORLEY AVE. 0.1 Mi Mapa | Evitar

2. Gire a la derecha N MORLEY AVE. 0.7 Mi Mapa | Evitar

3. Gire a la derecha AZ-82/E PATAGONIA RD. Siga AZ-82. 49.6 Mi Mapa | Evitar

4. Gire a la izquierda AZ-90 N. 18.9 mi Mapa | Evitar

5. Merge I-10 E hacia EL PASO (pasando por NUEVO MÉXICO, luego cruzar a TEXAS).

6. Merge I-20 E vía la salida de la izquierda hacia FT vale la pena/DALLAS. 421.1 Mi Mapa | Evitar

7. Merge I-30 E vía la salida de la izquierda hacia CENTRO FT vale la pena (cruzar a ARKANSAS). 361.9 Mi Mapa | Evitar

8. Merge I-440 E via salida hacia 138 L. R. NATL. Aeropuerto/L. R. PUERTO FLUVIAL/MEMPHIS. 10.0 Mi Mapa | Evitar

9. Merge I-40 E via Salida 11 hacia MEMPHIS (cruce en TENNESSEE).

10. Merge I-40 E via SALIDA 12C de la izquierda hacia NASHVILLE. 410.7 Mi Mapa | Evitar

11. Merge I-81 N via SALIDA 421 sobre la izquierda hacia Bristol (cruzar a VIRGINIA). 376.1 Mi Mapa | Evitar

12. Merge I-66 E via SALIDA 300 hacia FRONT ROYAL/WASHINGTON. 64.5 Mi Mapa | Evitar

13. Merge I-495 S/CAPITAL BELTWAY via SALIDA 64A hacia RICHMOND. 1.0 Mi Mapa | Evitar

14. Tomar el US-50 E/ARLINGTON BLVD salir, salida 50A-B, hacia ARLINGTON. 0.4 Mi Mapa | Evitar

15. Merge US-50 E/ARLINGTON BLVD via SALIDA 50B hacia ARLINGTON. 9.7 Mi Mapa | Evitar

16. Merge I-66 E/US-50 E vía la rampa en la izquierda hacia WASHINGTON (cruzar al Distrito de Columbia). 0.8 Mi Mapa | Evitar

17. Manténgase a la derecha en la horquilla de ir en EEUU-50 E. 1.0 mi Mapa | Evitar

18. Bienvenido a WASHINGTON, DC

www.mapquest.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join