It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want illegal aliens you got 'em - List your city as a friendly place for illegal aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Apparently the majority of Americans who don't live on the border favor illegal immigration.

Do you understand that the border patrol has checkpoints 200 miles away from the border where they stop all vehicles?

Theres probably lots of things that you don't understand if you don't live in a border state.

We want them out of Arizona. No this isn't a racist statement dummies. If you're a citizen you get to stay.

Do you understand that Juan and Juanita have had an out of wedlock birth and thier new son who was born in the US is handicapped and is under constant medical care paid for by the state? Like I said there's lot's of things you dummies just don't get.

What's the alternative?

Make them all citizens and dissolve the border completely.

America disappears into the history books.

Gasp .... how could we be so cruel as to expect the US government, after 50 years of not doing so, to actually enforce it's own laws?

Apparently people (American citizens?) have a huge problem with common sense and intelligent discourse these days.

So please list your illegal alien friendly location so we can direct the friendly citizens of central American countries, who are just visiting, to your location, away from us big ole bad Arizona bullies.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
For the most part it is homosexual friendly cities like Austin and San Francisco that have dissapproved of Arizona's illegal alien bill.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
What's your problem with homosexuals?

Do you fear them just as much as illegals?

Like I said there's lot's of things you dummies just don't get.

who was born in the US is handicapped and is under constant medical care paid for by the state?

That's funny, I didn't know you had a problem with a legal US citizen getting benefits.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I don't live in a border state but I have friends who do and they have been telling me for quite a few years about the trouble they have with illegals.

I'm not quite sure why "homosexuality friendly cities" would welcome illegals though.

Sexual orientation is not breaking the law, but being an illegal alien is.

Maybe we should annex Mexico?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
What's your problem with homosexuals?

Do you fear them just as much as illegals?

Yes, Yes I do.

They're everywhere Jam. And they (Homo-sexuals) hate this country for what it stands for. I on the other hand hate this country because it doesn't stand at all. It kinda flips and flops like a dieing fish on the dock.

United we stand my ass.

We've given too much ground.

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

who was born in the US is handicapped and is under constant medical care paid for by the state?

That's funny, I didn't know you had a problem with a legal US citizen getting benefits.

Oh but apparently I do.

I appear to be the wheelchair nazi, deciding who does and who does not get a wheel chair.

Guess how many people are on welfare and win a prize
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not unsympathetic to Juan and Juanitas handicapped son. The US government has used these people. They gave them false hope by relaxing border security and now AHoles like me want to secure the border.

Make them all citizens and then close the border for good.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by elaine

I'm not quite sure why "homosexuality friendly cities" would welcome illegals though.

Friends through persecution.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

They're everywhere Jam. And they hate this country for what it stands for.

I know some and they love this country as much as I do. I don't agree with their lifestyle but who am I to condemn it. IMO, they have a right to happiness just as much as I do.

The US government has used these people. They gave them false hope by relaxing border security and now AHoles like me want to secure the border.

I think our government has used anybody that has crossed their path, including us. My stance on immigration is clear. I can accept securing the border. But what I can't accept is the bashing of people who were invited by our government and like you said ...used.

I think our focus should be on the government and getting them to address the issue once and for all.

IMO, the border, terrorism, war on drugs, illegal immigration, visa and citizenship policy, NAFTA, and tariffs and maybe a few other issues are all intertwined.

As far as you being a NAZI, I don't see it that way. This is a highly debated issue and we all have a point of view. Of course, this rotten economy is just adding extra wood to the fire.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

This legislation has nothing to do with homosexuals. Immigration has nothing to do with homosexuals. They make up only 10% of the population (I believe). Homosexuals should be allowed to live as they see fit. Don't like em, don't make friends. The anti gay sentiment in this thread diminishes what you were stating in the OP.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

They're everywhere Jam. And they hate this country for what it stands for.

I know some and they love this country as much as I do. I don't agree with their lifestyle but who am I to condemn it. IMO, they have a right to happiness just as much as I do.

I have given quarter to these people before and quite honestly I don't trust them. I couldn't give a rats ass if they want to hump a watermelon and marry it, but they have an agenda and it's to be accepted. Part of being accepted is to spread homosexuality to the next generation.

I don't want gay kids.

They put thier accept gay crap on TV and on bill boards. Hell they single you out as a bad guy if you dare say that gays are gay.

I said it before and I'll say it again. They need to keep the fuc@ away from my kids. But this thread isn't about homosexuals, it's about illegals. Lets stay on topic.

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
The US government has used these people. They gave them false hope by relaxing border security and now AHoles like me want to secure the border.

I think our government has used anybody that has crossed their path, including us. My stance on immigration is clear. I can accept securing the border. But what I can't accept is the bashing of people who were invited by our government and like you said ...used.

I think our focus should be on the government and getting them to address the issue once and for all.

IMO, the border, terrorism, war on drugs, illegal immigration, visa and citizenship policy, NAFTA, and tariffs and maybe a few other issues are all intertwined.

I do feel sorry for the immigants. They just want a better life and they are sure willing to work harder than many fat and lazy Americans.

I say we give them amnesty.

Hell let's give 'em all social security benifits.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Well no, I'm not a gay. I don't even know any gay people. Met a few, they seemed nice. I won't list my city, but I live N of Seattle and I really have a problem with illegal immigration. Are you trying to get a date big guy?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin

I live N of Seattle and I really have a problem with illegal immigration.

You live in seattle and you have a problem with immigration?

You have alot of illegal aliens living in north seattle do you?

I swear to god people that live in tim-buck-two think they have a right to comment on a local issue that is actually a national issue.

We'll list North Seattle as an illegal immigrant friendly city.

Bypass Arizona and Go north.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

So you take issue with me agreeing that illegal immigration is an issue, and should be prevented? I don't understand that but alright. I used to do store security, and illegals were a major problem. Now I do corporate security, and while I don't deal with illegals I still see them as being a huge problem.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
So you take issue with me agreeing that illegal immigration is an issue, and should be prevented? I don't understand that but alright. I used to do store security, and illegals were a major problem. Now I do corporate security, and while I don't deal with illegals I still see them as being a huge problem.

I didn't see the distinction between homo-sexuals and illegal immigrants in your post Raustin sorry.

Yes illegals are the problem.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
No problem. We can disagree on homosexuals, but we do seem to agree on illegals.

Back on topic: When I was doing loss prevention we started to notice a marked rise in illegals congregating in the parking lot, even all the way up here. Fights broke out, people were injured, they stole, they vandalized, they drank in public. They frightened the hell out of customers. We had to start hiring off -duty cops to help us deal with them.

You are spot on about me not knowing what you guys down there have to deal with, In Nothing. I can't imagine. My best friend lived in AZ for two years, one of the most tolerant people I have ever known. He left the state because he felt unsafe.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I don't think you saying people who don't live in border states support illegal immigration is accurate at all. I don't know of ANYONE who supports illegals and I'm way up here in Missouri. If fact, we are cheering GO ARIZONA from all the way up here.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
maybe a solution, could be to get all unemployed u.s citizens to work for border patrol on a below minimum wage and form a daisy ring holding hands with one another around the state line to stop every illegal from trying to cross the border.

otherwise make your votes count in who you elect and the policies that tptb make and act on, union control of workplaces could also make a difference.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The inscription from the Statue of Liberty:

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
' With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

This country is supposed to be a beacon of hope and a land of opportunity for the wretches of the world. This country is a melting pot, if you don't like it, go back to Europe.
The illegal immigration issue is a litmus for racism. All brown people aren't illegal immigrants or criminals.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
To maintain our freedoms, we must all recognize the rights of others to be free. When they are challenged for whatever reason, we too, are challenged.

What's next? People with blue eyes who are celibate?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
The inscription from the Statue of Liberty:

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
' With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

This country is supposed to be a beacon of hope and a land of opportunity for the wretches of the world. This country is a melting pot, if you don't like it, go back to Europe.
The illegal immigration issue is a litmus for racism. All brown people aren't illegal immigrants or criminals.

What is it that you don't understand?

Millions of undocumented people now live and work in America. It's the reason why identity theft is a huge problem.

They never took an oath to the country. They didn't get the correct government permit.

I think the problem may be that many Americans have the IQ of a tomato.

www.uscis.gov...

One of the requirements for U.S. citizenship through naturalization is to take the naturalization test to demonstrate that you are able to read, write, and speak basic English and that you have a basic knowledge of U.S. history and government (also known as “civics”).

Once you have completed and submitted your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and you have had your fingerprints taken at a USCIS facility, you will receive an appointment for an interview. At your naturalization interview, you will be required to answer questions about your application and background. You will also take an English and civics test unless you qualify for an exemption or waiver.

www.uscis.gov...

So list your alien friendly city Mr Happy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join