It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious Saudis in my Military Class

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
shocking, an air force airman interested in planes. what's next a nascar fan interested on how long it takes to drive from chicago to new york.

You should change your name to "randomposts"

Everything I've said is 100% correct. So please don't be bitter. I am real close to tracking down the other people from my tech school class. Can't wait to see what they say.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dwellewd
reply to post by Ausar

There is a plausabiltiy there because I believe that it came out that our guys knew of an attack, but they didn't know when it was going to occur. I can't remember exactly but didn't that come out in a report? the 9/11 report, maybe?

That's what I've leaned to, something like they may not have been involved, but they knew something was going to happen, and then perhaps when it happened where they were asking me harmless questions, they thought o crap, what were the chances of that.

I personally feel that it is more likely that these men were indeed intelligence personnel working for the Saudi government---and in this regard they would be enemies of Osama ben Laden. My guess is that they had prior information gathered by the Saudi government that something was going to happen, but they weren't quite sure what/when. They had suspicions and they had to be pretty quiet because they didn't share these with the USA.

You see, besides what the OSI agent told me, they weren't technically helping the terrorists. They never directly said that, they just said that the saudis were gathering intel.

I think it's possible they were trying, indirectly, to keep an eye out for the terrorists.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by mbkennel]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

reply to post by Ausar

There is a plausabiltiy there because I believe that it came out that our guys knew of an attack, but they didn't know when it was going to occur. I can't remember exactly but didn't that come out in a report? the 9/11 report, maybe?

That's what I've leaned to, something like they may not have been involved, but they knew something was going to happen, and then perhaps when it happened where they were asking me harmless questions, they thought o crap, what were the chances of that.

I personally feel that it is more likely that these men were indeed intelligence personnel working for the Saudi government---and in this regard they would be enemies of Osama ben Laden. My guess is that they had prior information gathered by the Saudi government that something was going to happen, but they weren't quite sure what/when. They had suspicions and they had to be pretty quiet because they didn't share these with the USA.

You see, besides what the OSI agent told me, they weren't technically helping the terrorists. They never directly said that, they just said that the saudis were gathering intel.

I think it's possible they were trying, indirectly, to keep an eye out for the terrorists.

I like your ideas. I hate to say this, but I actually really liked these guys. So did my classmates, which is why they had a hard time with this at the time.

I'm sorry to say that at the time, I didn't even know who Bin Laden was. I heard his name a couple times, but prior to 9/11 he just wasn't a big concern for a 19 year old with no ambitions in the world.

I remember the day when I mentioned Bin Laden to these guys. I can't remember exactly what I asked, but I said something along the lines as, " So, who's Osama Bin Laden?" They replied to me that, " Osama is a very bad guy, Airman ____". I asked what was his deal, because I knew enough that he was an enemy of the US. They went on to tell me that Osama wasn't againts the US or the US people. He just wanted the US to stay out of his land.

But, and this is going to anger someone or alot of you guys, after I asked them what was the problem between the US and the middle east, they said that the people of the middle east was mad because the US government was funding guns and support in Isreal, and the people of Isreal was killing Muslim woman and children, despite what we might see on our national news.

This was a harmless enough response to me, due to the fact that I didn't have much knowledge about world events, especially at the age of 19. You may all be armed to respond with the question of why would these guys tell me this. Terrorist supporting, intel gathering, or not; I agree it was probably stupid on their part. I wouldn't have spoke those words to a US airmen. But they did.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
You know, I didn't even realize what level of ridicule my story would be reduced to when taking my time and choosing carefully to post in the only place where I thought that most people present possessed an open mind.

The grey area? Right on par with UFO abductions, 4th dimensions, and time travelers?

It's sad, that even on a place where people flock to gather unpopular news that my story would be washed away with many unfathomable claims. This, of course, begs the question of how many other stories were treated with the same respect. And why, I ask?

It won't take much to prove my claims, not much at all. Will an award prove much? No, it won't. Mainly because if I wanted I could easily fabricate a document, and then it would be up to you all to prove its authenticity. Then what? Where would it go from there?

The burden of proof would fall on the people involved in the story, all of whom I am/was? willing to call out by name.

If anyone with have an ounce of doubt reads this, now you know why it is so difficult to obtain information. Thanks to whoever thought it was necessary to reduce my story by placing it into the most controversial of threads. Now, it will be seen by few eyes.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
( The following is venting in anger )

While we're on subject in line with the current subjects this thread is on, did I mention that the Saudis later kidnapped me and took me to the farplane in their magic spaceship? Also, they taught me Arabic by oscillating a damn babble fish in and out my ear?

Did I tell you that they held all the secrets of the 1000th dimension?
Did I mention that all this happened in a dream and then I awoke and George Bush was standing over my bead with 4 aliens who told me that if I told anyone that they would ship me off to the planet Nibiru?

I mean, come on.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This story fits perfectly into this forum. As you will see at the top of every thread it says:

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Many people here are military or connected to the military and have much knowledge on how the military works, etc. This is why you are being questioned, because your story is an "extraordinary personal experience" and "highly speculative". This is what ATS does, it vets a story. Nobody had broken ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use and if they do, their posts will be actioned accordingly.

ATS has seen its fair share of hoaxes and such, this is why "extraordinary personal experiences" with nothing to back up the story are "highly speculative" and get questioned so much. Im sure you can understand.

They did provide me with an award stating, "For the possible determent of an attack on the United States of America" The award hangs proudly above my desk in my office.

Yes, I certaintly can. I will by the time the weekends up, I promise. Just remind me.

BTW, did you happen to find that award that was hanging over your desk? Anything you can offer to back up your story, would help your story a lot.

I also wanted to know why you used the workd "headmaster" and you keep calling AIT "text school" when that is not what its called at all. Neither are US Air Force terms.

I also have issue with Saudi Arabia Military (high ranking members) being emerged into USAF AIF. Again, you can find some foreign military depending on the job, but having SA military seems a little off. Not saying its not true, its just something that seems off.

[edit on May 16th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I understand. I will find that award, but between beekeeping, going to school full time, preparing for a new job, being a dad, and preparing to go out of town for half a week, I am strapped for time for the moment.

I spent half a day rooting through things looking for award with no success. That's why I was in a bad mood when I posted last.

I mispelled text school when I meant to call it tech school, which is what we called it and it's still called today, I think. It was at Wolf Hall, right next to Alley Hall at Keesler AFB.

Mr. Bush had a title, I'm sure, but because we never referred to him by his title and called him Mr. BUsh, I didn't know what his official title was. I just used that term headmaster to make plain the fact that he was the one in charge of Wolf Hall.

And like I said, when i posted my story, i didn't really think ahead of time to take notice to the fact that my room is completely trashed.

Still, like you said, there are alot of people in the military on here, which was from what angle I figured I'd have to make my point. In the electronics training in techschool in Wolf Hall at Keesler AFB during 9/11, the events that I told are true and persons involved can be proven by someone here still in the military.

Also, the agents name was John, as I remember, but can't recall his last name. He was stationed at Mtn Home, AFB from 2001 and beyond.

That's the point I was making, that these are real people who was involved, I am looking as hard as I can for the moment for award, though like I said it will just prove enough to get to the next skeptical questions. I gave enough info for a great start in this.

Also, the award was witnessed by many people in my lifetime, and I also somewhere have an OSI coin which is pretty rare in itself. THey don't give those out to everyone, you know.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm going out of town until possibly Thursday. I still have a lot of boxes to go through, but will find what you all seek, hopefully.

O, and for any doubters, I've learned today that Mr. Bush is still at Keesler AFB at the tech school mentioned, so why don't you all use your connections and have someone ask him. I can't because my career field was pretty rare and only civilians hold jobs at Keesler for my past AFSC. I also always wondered if he would hold off from disclosing those events. I'm sure he may but I'm curious.

One more thing, let's talk hypothetically. What will it mean if I authenticate this story exactly? Even if I can't present the award, I know that I at least have a video of it somewhere or another, and the fact that 10's people saw it, and the fact that I am still on speaking terms with every last one of my supervisors ( who are all still service members ) and they can attest to the fact that I was called to OSI a couple times a week over the course of a few months. So, like I originally wanted from original post, hypothetically how big of a story would this be?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
deleted due to the effects of alcohol.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I can show you a paper I always kept of where they would write things in Arabic to teach me their language. I'm surprised that you never heard of SA's in US training because almost every other block ahead and before us had Saudi internationals.

I don't, however, know if they still do it to this day. I have a guy I know who is friends with people who have been there within the last few years. I'll ask him to find out. For some reason, I think I recall asking a few people if they had SA in their class and they did not. Perhaps this didn't go on after 9/11

That will be interesting to find out. I'll let you know. But, rest assured, we had SA's in our class, and so did other people at that time.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

What will it mean if I authenticate this story exactly?

I don't know yet. I will think about it more deeply when you can produce the award. I will be very grateful if you do, otherwise it is just 'another one of those threads' as I'm sure you understand.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join