It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we really want UFO/ET disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Well said, was thinking about this myself the other day. Whats to say that a huge group of people signaling at the same for something to come help us won't actually come help us? That could be a great experiment for the noetic science.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Dear kyle43

This was done already from Arsebo ages ago. So far no answer or so they say.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I'm just wondering the actual amount of people focusing on it at the same time in some way. Electronically, mentally, physically I have no idea how it could be done. Say you could get 3 million people try and seriously get an answer from the sky that will support what they set out to hear. What I think would be good is to ask for the truth....and free energy and anti gravity

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Dear kyle43

Now here you might just be getting to an interesting bit.

They have done a study or two on this.

However the problem is it may be linked to the idea of the Boffin that thinks all our reality is inside some computer in the future.

How would you like to find out that you are only part of a future video game.

Could be true.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Why don't you know what those strange beings are and the ufo's? You should know. Don't change the history of this planet earth then you should understand what is going on. In the beginning it was known that man would not be able to comprehend it,IF HE WALKED AWAY FROM THE TRUTH.

In the beginning God created the earth and created man/women and only put life here on earth. The plain was to defeat Lucifer through Jesus Christ which was accomplished.

In the beginning God created animals that could speak with a human voice. God destroyed those animals. ANimals and humans are to be seperate with no human parts.

Following me.

The Flood. God saved Noah and the animals.

Present day now. Man has been created hybrids in labs combining human parts and animals.

Your seeing the future coming back to visit on ufos. Those beings are seen as dimensional they are in a state where they never come into existence. Why?? Because mankind learned to do the right thing and not play god and create other beings. Its not uncommon for man to see future events. Something of this magnitude has happened before. Before Jesus was born into this world many had dreams and visions.

If this was left to go on the GREYS as you know them to be would be the last of man as you once knew him to be. Hitler tried to create a race of people with his own evil plain. You come close in this world to making hybrids.
End of story.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

yes ask the et's for everything our govts and religions and now scientists (hawking you disappoint me) deny us. "THE TRUTH" to who we are as a species and to what we can achieve. our greatest asset is our ability to adapt. we adapted to 911 we adapted to the swine flu scare we adapted to the financial meltdown we would adapt to disclosure aswell. and as far as the et's go. this is where we the conspiracy theorist come into play we question everything presented to us we dig for the truth no matter how beautiful or ugly that truth may be we never stop were relentless we connect dots uncover hidden truths we have a voice that should be heard along with the top 3 i mentioned i guess time will tell

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Yes!

Kind of along the same lines as this poster who suggested a sky
watch for next Saturday May22nd.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Disclosure is nothing more than the govt. putting their official stamp on what we already know.

There is so much they won't tell us, even if they admit we are being visited. Disclosure, is just the beginning.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Exactly like that! Or things very similar to that, I'm not sure how I would go about doing it. I'm guessing there are many different techniques and approaches one could take. They have been giving us signs, lets give them something! Them being the beings and entities of light!

[edit on 15-5-2010 by kyle43]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
www.majesticdocuments.com... If you are seeking disclosure about the roswell and socorro ufo crashes you can read it here,

[edit on 123131p://am3112 by debris765nju]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

When you think about it, the Govs should not be the ones who disclose this stuff. The Aliens should just say 'screw em' were going to help the common folk. It makes you wonder why that doesn't happen. That is for a different topic of course, but it does make one wonder.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I think youre right.

The E.T.s have just said screw em

And they are waiting for the people to lead.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It is quite possible most people would not even know what the negitive effects apon us and the aliens would be if disclosure did occure at the wrong time in our history.If in fact disclosure did occure early than the correct timing for disclosure many thousands of people could be affected in a negitive way which may result in there deaths.Whole families could be ripped apart or wiped out over night.Hundreads of people and documents could dissapear within hours after disclosure.The people affected could start a chain reaction which could even bring down goverments including the United States goverment.So what about the positive affects of disclosure.There is one area that will make a killing if disclosure occured and that is the media.The media will be in sutch a state of shock most media outlets will have a meltdown trying to cover a story like this.Is the media really ready for a story like this.The politicians will have to do some fast talking over this one.Once disclosure has been started many different media outlets from 60 minutes to oprah winfrey will be scramling to get the exsecitive story on our new alien friends.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
So, once the word is officially out, the Greys will no longer have to abduct people in secret. All their experimentation will be done openly, more or less, scaring the crap out of everyone. And there will be nothing we can do about it, except orchestrate an uprising.....that is, of course, if any of the DUMB reports are true. There have been numerous people testifying to what little a##holz the grey guys are/can be...

Hopefully we'll have another alien race on our side...

I don't know why everyone thinks it will be all peace and love when many of the abductions instill pure terror...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I don't suppose you've ever read about the military abductions?

There was a document from the fifties released about the "Psychological Warfare Potential" the flying saucer phenomena had.

Imagine, our government using man made A.R.V's (Alien Reproduction Vehicles), as well as cloned aliens under human control to abduct people and scare the crap out of them.

Sounds crazy, doesn't it? Only until you look into it.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

In away i would really feel sorry for the aliens if disclosure occured before they were ready for disclosure.The human race would want to know everything about our new alien freinds.Everything from the colour of there toothpaste to the type of energy they use.There are alot of things the aliens will not tell us about and disclosure will not change there minds about important matters about there activities and technology.Even the United States goverment has many secrets they will never tell us all about.I guess the same applys to the aliens too.They have there secreats too.To always stay ten steps ahead of your enemy or even your new freind you have to retain some aspects od secreatcy of certain matters.Except the aliens for who they are not what they can offer the human race.Do not look apon the aliens as a god send to give us advanced technology in science and mediciens overnight.Do not ask to many questions and always be polite.In time the aliens may reveal more aspects about themselfs or they may not.Its really all up to them

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
There are a lot of people who couldn't take it. They would start killing themselves, or worse, their children, because they thought we were going to be enslaved. TV preachers would be saying "IT'S THE ANTICHRIST. SEND ME MONEY." That might well trigger yet other people to kill themselves or their children. People would flee. In New York alone, thousands would be crushed trying to get off of Manhattan Island. Others would be crushed trying to get to Manhattan Island because "I'VE GOT TO SAVE MY MOMMA". People would not show up for work. If they work at Taco Smell or Jack in the Crack, so what, but if they work for the electric company or a phone company, chaos would soon result. There would be a run on banks, if only because the people who were heading for the hills would want to take their money with them, and when banks ran out of money, because there is only so much cash on hand and when 700 people line up to get all their money out, they run out and have to close their doors which makes other people who bank at other banks try to get their money out. There are people who will use any excuse to riot and break things, especially store windows to run off with tvs and such.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I doubt ATS would die out. If and when Disclosure happens, there still be alot of mysteries, because there won't ever be a full Disclosure disclosing everything that occured in the past. It will be rather more general. So no, I'm not afraid of ATS being dead and yes I do care about the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join