It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIBIRU and Amateur Astronomers Worldwide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

there are threads appearing every week on ATS with photographs claiming to be showing Nibiru. (nearly all photos taken pointing the camera straight at the sun)

My question is, why is it that not one amateur astronomer in the World is seeing the same thing that these posters or Nibiru believers are?

Points to Remember

Amateur astronomers are very capable of taking very high resolution images of way way further than our own sun.

There are thousands of amateur astronomers all over the World from New Zealand to Norway and from Brazil to Japan.

So sticking to the question in hand, can anyone answer this for me so I can understand why the amateur astronomers around the World are not picking up on this?

cheers, g

[edit on 14-5-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If you look for a four leaf clover in your yard.. you will find a ton of three leaf clovers first...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xagathorn

So why is it that when astronomers point their equipment in the "same" place as these Nibiru thread Photos, they see nothing?

According to these Nibiru Photos, the "4 leaf clover" is in a known position, not an unknown position waiting to be found.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think this is a very good point.
I think you have debunked Nibiru.
I hereby claim all Nibiru threads are to be hoax threads.
Case closed.

Yes, I'm being cheeky, but I'm also serious.
Enough already with stupid crap.
There are enough real conspiracies to keep us busy.

S and F for you OP

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by briantaylor

well, something could come here or affect us that has nothing to do
with this so called niburu..they say if an asteroid is coming at us
from a certain direction the sun's light will block it from being seen by
us until it is or almost is too late to do anything about it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
A agree, until an amateur astronomer comes up with something, I am not going to get too excited about all these continuous Niburu hoax threads.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Why are amateur astronomers not seeing this? Because it is not there.

Amateur astronomers can see and photograph some amazing things.

Here is one of my favorites.

Solar transit of ISS and Atlantis

Both the space shuttle Atlantis and the ISS are passing in front of the sun.

There are some more fantastic pictures at his web site

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I want to point out that there was a thread that IMPLIED that HAARP is being used to shield us from NIBIRU. SO that would help explain why it is hard to find.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla
I want to point out that there was a thread that IMPLIED that HAARP is being used to shield us from NIBIRU. SO that would help explain why it is hard to find.

Very good point, makes you think what HAARP is really for.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
HAARP has been blamed for everything from dandruff, to the real cause of teenage pimples.

Care to explain in technical detail to an experienced radio engineer, how HAARP can make an astronomical body invisible ?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

And how does this work exacty?

So HAARP is making a supposedly huge object, bigger than Jupiter, travelling at tremendous speeds, completely invisible to all telescopes here on earth. Fantastic!

So that, at least, debunks the Photos showing Nibiru then......

[edit on 15-5-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Very good point, makes you think what HAARP is really for.

You're kidding right? Honestly?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by J-in-TX

Those images are awesome. My favourite is with the Shuttle. The shape against the Sun is very cool!

g

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by njl51

Not true. Even if we couldn't see the asteroid heading towards us near the time of imminent impact, what with it flying at hypersonic speeds and possibly being at an odd angle mkaing it less or not visible at all, we would still know of it coming for at least a decade.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Let me start by saying this is my first post. I am certainly not new to ATS far from it. I have logged on to this site for several years. I peruse the Recent Posts column at least twice a day. I finally decided to get a password and log in....Today.

I decided to do this because this whole Nibiru thing if true is mind boggling. If false is still a fascinating story. I like the idea that it has intwined in its mystery the origins of us but the Moon as well. I like the thought that our origins can be explained in a plausible albiet remarkable way. In fact I like everything about the story, so much so that I did something today.

I live in Las Vegas. Anyone familiar with the city is aware that it is in the middle of a very hot and unforgiving desert. The sky above Vegas is often clear as it was today. I was walking from the bus to work at 1:00 P.M. Pacific time under a perfect blue sky. From horizon to horizon in all directions was blue. Not a cloud or chemtrail in site, nothing but the everpresent Sun above me. So I decided then I would conduct a little experiment when I got to the shop.

I go to the metal fabricators and borrow three welders masks. I went outside to look at the Sun. You may not believe what I saw.

Through the welders glass that reduces glare, through three different levels of intensity I saw the Solar disk in all its glory without the glare...and nothing else.

I have seen all the threads here on ATS each primed with photos showing the anomalous companion to the Sun. These made it quite clear that given proper cicumstances it could be seen. Detractors will say of course that a welders mask is hardly the scientific instrument to start debunking what is the worlds biggest discovery. I agree entirely, a parking lot in Las Vegas with dark glass proves nothing. However it does prove something.

It proves all the mid day through the cloud cover photos are false. In fact it proves any daylight photos are false. If Nibiru was to be seen during the daylight I would have seen it. The mask(s) only mask the glare not the source. Detractors will say once again that Nibiru is a Brown Dwarf and was obstructed from view because of the Sun, as viewed from a mask.

I don't buy it for a second. If a celestial body of the size Nibiru claims to be was in the vicinity of the Sun we would know it. The Sun casts its glare and will on any body around it, thats why we see the Moon. Even dark it leaves a reflective signature that we can detect. If it is where it is claimed to be anyone, even me could find it. I saw nothing.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Edlantic

Well said, and good on you for doing your own wee experiment!

I agree entirely, not only is there nothing visible next to the sun, there is also no huge brown dwarf in the vacinity of the sun.

Yes, there may be brown dwarfs out there on the edge of our solar system or beyond, but nothing that can be seen with the naked eye or cameras.

W.I.S.E. will pick up new objects out there, im sure, but Nibiru?, no.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I like what I see here on ATS and like I said I have been here before. I just thought it was time for me to at least one subject say WTF?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Even some basic astronomy knowledge goes a long way...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

My recent thread on a snapshot I took of the sun has been disproved to be a solar flare

I guess im just kinda desperate for some 2012 doomsday evidence lol

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It wasn't a solar flare. It was a lens flare. A lens flare is a reflect inside of the camera.

I just wanted to say that the HAARP claim is really humorous. When in doubt make up another fanciful HAARP tale.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join