It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminals and Terrorists are controllable, Citizens are not.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The reason I am writing this thread is something that everyone needs to understand in our current police state society.

Those that argue that we do not live in a police state, let me explain my meaning.

It came to my thoughts again on this issue because of this thread-

Autistic Boy Charged With Making Terrorist Threats Over Stick-Figure Sketch

A poster in a follow up comment brought up the legislation going on now on things you could commit to lose your citizenship. This is where it brought up my thoughts on this technique of government again.

Think about it. The things being done now are systemic in a police state mentality. Children are subjected to police interrogations in regards to things we would have been just punished for back in the day. The new NO TOLERANCE POLICIES are ridiculous. The children that are harassing each other to the point that suicide and gun rampages are also systemic.

If you were caught back in the day, doing these things, your ass would have been either your parents to beat or your teachers. See this thread here-

Bring back the paddle in schools?

I see the Nanny State reasoning. No one is allowed to punish because that is the Neo Parent's (nanny state) responsibility. I am really getting sick of this attitude of government and society that is allowing this. Is it not becoming reality that the rule of LAW is becoming non existent, yet the run ins with the "supposed" justice system is getting astronomical.

We have the LEO's that state they cannot make judgment calls any longer because they cannot make the call. This will have to be up to the District Attorney. The District Attorney states that they cannot make the judgment call because they need to leave that up to the Jury. They use this to threaten you with say 5 different charges they cook up to make it seem you could get 5 years for jaywalking, with the add on charges of disorderly conduct (for telling the cop to f off), the assault on the officer for failure to fall fast enough to the ground, and for whatever else they can cook up. They use this technique to offer you a plea bargain for a lesser charge.

Now think about this. They are beginning to use these techniques on our children. They have arrested a judge on charges for getting kickbacks on sentencing juveniles to a private facility.

Hell, if I would have had to see a LEO every time I acted up in class like these stories we are hearing, my record would be 5 times as long as it is now. And add into that factor, because my record would have been longer, the DA's I have ever dealt with would have gone for a lot more crap. I am not that bad of a guy, I can tell you, I have never harmed another or infringed on their rights. Things back in the day where there was actual justice, in the beginning of the US-til about say 60 years ago, I would not even HAVE a damn record.

Imagine your situation now and times that by ten for our children and the crap they have to deal with now. What kind of world are we leaving them?

Where there are more than 600,000 statutes that they could break.

I say enough. Time for people to become responsible again for their own lives and for their own actions. Responsible for your own children and for your own representatives.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Time to say again, if there is no victim, there is no crime.

And for pities sake, if you have a run in with the LEO's and the frelling corrupt system behind them. Stand up for your right of a SPEEDY trial and the rest of your citizens will back you.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

We have the LEO's that state they cannot make judgment calls any longer because they cannot make the call. This will have to be up to the District Attorney. The District Attorney states that they cannot make the judgment call because they need to leave that up to the Jury. They use this to threaten you with say 5 different charges they cook up to make it seem you could get 5 years for jaywalking, with the add on charges of disorderly conduct (for telling the cop to f off), the assault on the officer for failure to fall fast enough to the ground, and for whatever else they can cook up. They use this technique to offer you a plea bargain for a lesser charge.

The reason they don't want to (or aren't allowed to) make those judgment calls is because it would deprive the greedy lawyers of their piece of the pie. The whole system is designed to make the lawyers rich and justice is for sale.

Most ordinary people can't afford an expensive lawyer and have to settle for the Public Defender for their protection. The PD is paid by the same tax money that pays for the DA, real reassuring
. No wonder they encourage people to take a plea bargain instead of fighting for them in court.

The PD is the little guys punishment for not putting $$$$ into some fat cat lawyer's pockets.

Occasionally, some group will actually fight for the rights of the little guy but, for the most part, those lawyer's organizations just look out for their own.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I should not even reply about the lawyers. Pretty soon I will be called an anti-lawyerite. Reference to Seinfeld anti dentite.

As JPZ likes to say, the priest class. I call it the Church of the Color of Law.

Yep, if you pay your tithe to the higher priests you may get justice. The best way is to pay the highest priests (judges), then you get the real justice.

I have come to a conclusion this society is on the edge of the abyss. We are either going in or something big is going to have to happen.

Thanks for the comment.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Thanks for the comment.

I haven't ranted about lawyers and the corrupt justice system for a while now. I needed to get that out of my system.

I see what you're saying though, the government is using the system to turn everyone into either criminals or terrorists so they can take away our rughts as citizens.

People need to demand their right to a jury trial and seek jury nullification of the charges in order to fight against unjust laws that deprive us of citizenship.

But wait, isn't a citizen is a corporate entity of the corporate USA? Isn't citizenship just one more term TPTB use to control us?

I'm so confused.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Don't worry, the endisnighe is here.

Wait, that did not sound right.

Citizenship and the problems with that, I think I wrote a thread or two on that-

Are you a citizen and is there a legal government?

Tell me, are you a person, citizen, resident, corporation or a HUMAN BEING?

Actually, there could be more. I have been hitting that subject a lot lately.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I strongly believe the first thing we need to do as the People is to respectfully withdraw our support of a corrupt system. This means refusing to go into agreement with much we have imprudently agreed to go along with.

In terms of the autistic boy charged with terrorism, this would have never happened if that child was home schooled. Of course, the parents would likely face harassment from the state and local government over this, but jealously guarding, and zealously asserting ones rights means defending them against the thuggery and brutish qualities of government. Parents have a Right, an Inalienable Right to raise their children as they see fit. When children are treated as criminals, and when this is reported, and the biggest concern of the parents seems to be getting their children right back into the system that screwed them, we have a serious problem on our hands. Sort of like the Stockholm Syndrome where hostages become sympathizers with the thugs that have abrogated and derogated their Rights.

As long as parents continue to rely upon a public school system that not only treats the students as if they were criminals but teaches them that their rights are legal rights or "civil rights" and makes no effort to discuss Inalienable Rights, and this is no coincidence. The public school systems has done more damage to freedom than any other government institution, and virtually all of the LEO's today were taught what they "know" in public schools. Few LEO's come from private schools, very, very, few. The thuggery of LEO's began in the public schools, and continues in their choice of riding that "thin blue line".

We must learn to respectfully withdraw our support of this corrupt system and all others, if we intend to reclaim our freedom.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Thanks for the comment JPZ.

I meant to bring this up somewhere so it might just as well be here.

Something really strange happened today. I had been going through a dispute with the IRS and of course I was not allowed to have a court trial for my dispute and they found me guilty of not paying the proper tax.

It came to an amount like 24k that I owed them.

I just got a letter today that gave me a deduction in the amount of 12k.

I do not understand that at all. The IRS dropping the bill by half?

This may be an indication of something, it might not. But I have never heard of anything like this ever happening before. The IRS all on its own drops their charge?

As for the OP, yes civil disobedience and willful act of non conformance. Peaceful and without malice. Agreed.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I can only guess on your situation with the I.R.S., but my guess is that you were not "allowed" a court trial, first because you had not been charged with any crime, but more importantly, because you entered a "tax court" and asked for their permission, and in doing so granted them all the jurisdiction they needed to tell you no. Had you stayed out of the tax court, and insisted they had no proper jurisdiction, since they could not offer any redress of grievance or any remedy to your situation, the situation would be entirely different.

Had you gone down this road, then in all likelihood, you would have been charged with some form of "tax evasion" or "failure to file" or whatever, but you surely would have got that trail you wanted. As to the reduction in amount, I have no doubt that the I.R.S. wants everyone to believe they are really just a bunch of good guys who are just doing their jobs. They realize that you are learning more about the problem, and that if they continue to harass you and bully you, you will just continue learning more, so they are probably trying to make up with you without letting go of you.

"If you love someone, set them free"

They want you to believe they are really good and decent citizens themselves, they just don't love you. Keep fighting the good fight, brother.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Jean Paul Zodeaux]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Yeah, I am thinking that your assumption is a pretty good one. I knew I should never have signed that package from the postman. As soon as they had my signature, boom, I had accepted their jurisdiction, IMO.

Oh yeah, they got me pissed about 4 years ago on a bunch of things. Then I started to look around even more then I did in the past. Things did not seem right and that was the beginning of my research. With running out of work awhile back, the sponge has gone in overdrive in absorbing knowledge.

Later. This was a little bump also so no need to respond.

new topics

top topics

join