It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medvedev to Assad: Israel intends to use nuclear weapons on Syrian cities

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

Originally posted by legalizeit

Princeofpeace .. you statements sir/madam .. are hypocritical ..!

No - just realistic. Bad news - the world isn't fair and just, never has been, never will be. Iran or Syria will never be allowed to have nuclear weapons. End of story.

well done .. spoken like a true zionist ... time will tell what happens .. never say never ..

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

Originally posted by legalizeit

Princeofpeace .. you statements sir/madam .. are hypocritical ..!

No - just realistic. Bad news - the world isn't fair and just, never has been, never will be. Iran or Syria will never be allowed to have nuclear weapons. End of story.

Well guess, what they didn't want pakistan to have nukes, guess what it happened.

Guess what, US has contemplated attacking Israel in 1967, oh really, did you know that...

Yea the US and Israel are not true alliances, just associates with different objectives but one common enemy.

Never say never, end of story.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ummmm i didnt post that. Dont quote me bruh unless its mine.

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by princeofpeace

Syria recently sold Hezbollah scud missiles for their usage in Lebanon. Syria is up there on the list with Iran when it comes to Israel, in fact privately they may now be above Iran on the "To Hit" list.

The same nutjob military chief who stated that the 'bible' is their word for word, literal guide, also stated that EVERY European capital city is also targeted by Israeli nukes.

And many of us, are supposed to be their bleeding allies!

The upper echelons of Israeli power, are barking lunatics. The sooner the Israeli people realize that, the safer the world will be.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join