It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medvedev to Assad: Israel intends to use nuclear weapons on Syrian cities

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Funny how they believe in the bible yet refuse to believe in Jesus, hypocrites of the worst kind, they only take what is beneficial to them and what Christians want to hear so they will keep providing them with support.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
israel is so small in population and cities, if they nuked them the only jews left will be in new york. plus their so called second strike capabilities would be limited to the amount of warheads their two nuclear subs can carry. not enough to wipe out the arab world. saudi arabia will be left to clean up the pieces.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Medvedev is a Jew himself!

No he is not.

I mean, i am familiar with this "famous X,group Y does not like and wants to say he is bad, is automatically called Jew" trend, but Medvedev is not a Jew.
Search internet for Shaposhnikov and find me Jews with this family name. Please. As a proof....

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Syria recently sold Hezbollah scud missiles for their usage in Lebanon. Syria is up there on the list with Iran when it comes to Israel, in fact privately they may now be above Iran on the "To Hit" list.

The same nutjob military chief who stated that the 'bible' is their word for word, literal guide, also stated that EVERY European capital city is also targeted by Israeli nukes.

And many of us, are supposed to be their bleeding allies!

The upper echelons of Israeli power, are barking lunatics. The sooner the Israeli people realize that, the safer the world will be.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Funny how they believe in the bible yet refuse to believe in Jesus, hypocrites of the worst kind, they only take what is beneficial to them and what Christians want to hear so they will keep providing them with support.

No, they don't believe Jesus was the Messiah.

They believe in Him, just not he was the son of God.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Funny how they believe in the bible yet refuse to believe in Jesus

I do not know how to bring it to you - hope you are sitting down and it will not be much of the shock.
Jews had Jewish Bible before there were Christians and before there was Jesus. There. Awful truth that Jews hide. Another awful truth is that journalists are pretty sloppy so if certain Israeli military leader visiting Jewish religious center mentions Torah and rest of Hebrew Bible ,for them report can be sloppy. I know the difference, so do you. Some journalists do not, since they apparently do not like to deny ignorance but like to cry out some weird slogans without checking first.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Medvedev is a Jew himself!
www.ynetnews.com...

No, he is not a Jew. He apparently has some Jewish roots. But Medvedev is a baptised and chrismated Russian Orthodox Christian.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Wait a second... I am really confused... I thought Russia sided with Iran/Syrians? Or did a general only side with Iran/Syrians?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The Jews did not believe Jesus was the Messiah because God Himself blinded them to the Truth. This is because Jesus had to be rejected and had to be sacrificed to cancel our sins…

But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them. John 12:37-40 KJV

What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear
unto this day. Rom 11:7-8 KJV

Jesus had a mission. He could have convinced the Jews that he was the Messiah but refused…

Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign ; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. Matt 12:38-40 KJV

The Jews will eventually realize that Jesus is the Messiah…

For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.
And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced John 19:36-37 KJV

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. Rev 1:7 KJV

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
From your link:

Israel intends to use nuclear weapons on Syrian cities if it will be attacked.

"Israel has made it clear that in a total war it will strike Iran, Lebanon and Syria, without pause and without mercy until they beg a cease-fire."

I kind of get the impression Israel is tired of being beaten down. In a total war, they will respond. Who wouldn't? Afterall, Russia is shipping them warplanes, or so the news revealed today.

arabnews.com...

Russia to sell warplanes, air defense systems to Syria

By ROMULO TANGBAWAN

Published: May 14, 2010 19:37 Updated: May 14, 2010 19:37

MOSCOW/JERUSALEM: Russia has signed deals to sell Syria warplanes, anti-tank weapons and air defense systems, a senior Russian arms trader said on Friday, prompting an outcry from Syria's foe Israel.

Mikhail Dmitriyev, head of the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation, said Russia would supply Syria with MiG-29 fighters, truck-mounted Pantsir short-range surface-to-air missiles and anti-aircraft artillery systems.

Russian President Medvedev made it clear that Russia would support paralyzing sanctions on Iran if the Diplomatic contacts with the Iranian leadership will not bear fruit.

Really? I thought Russia was in an opposite stance to this. Russia sure seems to be trying to incite things, what with helping Iran build nuclear reactors and what not, and sending warplanes to Syria. Looks more like Russia is surrounding Israel in preparedness to attack, no?

How trustworthy is that news site? I have seen it before, but no idea?

It always pays the arms dealer to arm both sides. The Russian suggestion that they'd allow Israel to attack has forced Syria to buy more weapons from Russia. Medvedev has just made his country a great deal of cash.

[Edit] yellowcard, just noticed you made the same point
Apologies for repetition, but no harm in underlining it.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by McGinty]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Sounds like that stuff John Titor was talking about, where the Middle East attacks Israel and gets nuked for it.
I know that John Titor was off by some years, but still... you've gotta admit that all that he was sayin' is starting to happen........

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You would have thought that Syria would have learned that all this Russian kit they keep buying is pointless. Russian supplied equipment has failed the test every time the Syrians have sought to tangle with Israel.

I am not saying this to support Isreali aggression, but merely stating a fact.

As to Israeli nuclear dictrine. I believe this is a last resort doctrine and not stated as an offensive first asset. I believe it is called the Samson Option.

There is clearly good business in the Middle East for Russia, so perhaps this is why they like to stir it all up.

Regards

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
the website being referenced is really promoting a war, no?

what the title read:
Medvedev to Assad: Israel intends to use nuclear weapons on Syrian cities

What the reader sees: Russia warns Syria that Israel is intending on attacking her cities so they should gear up, hunker down, arm themselves and get ready for the fight.

What Medvedev ACTUALLY said, per the article:
Israel intends to use nuclear weapons on Syrian cities if it will be attacked

In other words, Russia told Syria that if any of the nations that are threatening Israel (Iran, Syria et al) were TO ATTACK ISRAEL, Israel is claiming it will attack cities in those countries.

What anyone with a brain can gather from that article.

Russia spoke with Israel and asked them to protect the oil. In return, Russia will not get involved when Israel is forced to bomb cities. Israel, in return, agreed that they would go after military targets, not oil fields and, presumably, since the folks in the middle east love to hide their military targets in schools, hospitals and public places, they will be left with no alternative but to bomb them.

Look at it this way. If they're dumb enough to attack Israel, Israel will bomb some school or hospital that also houses the top military communications equipment and several top gov't officials. The Syrians will get to show the world the horrors that Israel commits,, further fueling the hatred of Israel. The US will get to sell Israel replacement bombs. The Russians will get their oil, the Israeli's will have hit their target.

Everyone wins.

Except humanity but we've given up on that long ago.

And to the fella deriding the jews for not believing in Jesus. Sorry, he was just another jewish guy to the Jews. See, your bible, that you think the jews ignore is a sequel to the bible the Jews follow.

Think of the jewish bible as First Blood.
think of christian bible as Rambo

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Russia spoke with Israel and asked them to protect the oil. In return, Russia will not get involved when Israel is forced to bomb cities.

Makes sense. So surely Syria's smart move is to relocate their military assets to the oil fields, since they're off limits to Israeli missiles?

Very nice, but surely this does a huge disservice to The New Testament?

How about Terminator 1 & 2, or Batman Begins & The Dark Knight. Both have sequels that are an intelligent development on a great original work, rahter than the lackluster, no brainer that was Rambo 2

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Thats not the problem. Israel ALREADY has nukes. Its a lot easier to prevent countires from aquiring them than it is to take them away. The countriues who already have the weapons will probably be keeping them-thats just the way it is. That doesnt me that Iran or anyone else should get them though. It has to stop somewhere.

So Israel is allowed to have nukes but Iran can't? Hmm isnt that hypocritical. I bet if everyone there had nukes, there would be no wars. Nukes are the only deterrent against wars. That is why Israel doesnt want anyone else to have it, because they wont be able to bully anyone. Pakistan has nukes, you don't see them destroying Israel and vice versa.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Sounds like that stuff John Titor was talking about, where the Middle East attacks Israel and gets nuked for it.
I know that John Titor was off by some years, but still... you've gotta admit that all that he was sayin' is starting to happen........

We don't know yet who will nuke whom first ..
If history serves us well .. America and Israel are more likely to use nukes first .. which changes things ...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Russia spoke with Israel and asked them to protect the oil. In return, Russia will not get involved when Israel is forced to bomb cities.

Makes sense. So surely Syria's smart move is to relocate their military assets to the oil fields, since they're off limits to Israeli missiles?

Very nice, but surely this does a huge disservice to The New Testament?

How about Terminator 1 & 2, or Batman Begins & The Dark Knight. Both have sequels that are an intelligent development on a great original work, rahter than the lackluster, no brainer that was Rambo 2

I agree with you guys .. this is a chess game ... one heck of a game ..!
If these reports are true .. Russia has indeed made money .. and at the same time made it look like they are not going to interfere .. while at the same time warning and arming the guys they supported all along indirectly (Syria) ..
All they'd have to do now is sit back and let them kill each other .. they will only make a move when the smell of dead bodies starts to bother them ..

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Thats not the problem. Israel ALREADY has nukes. Its a lot easier to prevent countires from aquiring them than it is to take them away. The countriues who already have the weapons will probably be keeping them-thats just the way it is. That doesnt me that Iran or anyone else should get them though. It has to stop somewhere.

So Israel is allowed to have nukes but Iran can't? Hmm isnt that hypocritical. I bet if everyone there had nukes, there would be no wars. Nukes are the only deterrent against wars. That is why Israel doesnt want anyone else to have it, because they wont be able to bully anyone. Pakistan has nukes, you don't see them destroying Israel and vice versa.

Princeofpeace .. you statements sir/madam .. are hypocritical ..!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by legalizeit

Princeofpeace .. you statements sir/madam .. are hypocritical ..!

No - just realistic. Bad news - the world isn't fair and just, never has been, never will be. Iran or Syria will never be allowed to have nuclear weapons. End of story.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

Well, if that's the case the weapons purchases of Israel should stop somewhere, the land grabs of Israel should stop somewhere. Every country has a right to defend itself and Israel is defending itself, why shouldn't Iran be allowed that luxury? I bet Israel won't say anything if Iran has nukes, and they made the same noise when Pakistan was about to acquire nukes back in the day, and look nothing happened! No one is stupid enough to risk nuclear war in this day and age because practically everyone has them. If Israel doesn't want Iran to have nukes, it should give up its as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join