It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medvedev to Assad: Israel intends to use nuclear weapons on Syrian cities

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Medvedev to Assad: Israel intends to use nuclear weapons on Syrian cities

beforeitsnews.com

The Russian President made it clear for Bashar Assad that Russia had given Israel a green light to do so if Israel will refrain from risking the Middle East oil fields.

Moreover, Russian President Medvedev made it clear that currently there is a silent agreement between the major powers, Russia, USA, France, Britain and Germany, and Israel, that in a Total war, Israel will get all the breathing space it will need to Overpower the Arab world. The message from Jerusalem to Damascus was in these Russian President Medvedev handed Syrian President Bashar Assad, an Israeli Warning
- Israel inte
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Looks like war was on the agenda during the Russian/Israeli meet that went down this week...

Russia staying out of it, which they said they will, is more key than US saying they will be involved in it.

Isaiah 17:1,14

1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

14 And behold at evening tide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

Israeli Army Che if: "THE BIBLE IS OUR DIRECT GUIDE"

www.israeltoday.co.il...

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Superpowers bombing cities? What are you talking about!

If anybody gets first bomb, its ME, and ME alone(unless you happen to have lots of money/supplies, or be a hot chick in central alberta)

Edit: Not kidding.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Senz20]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
From your link:

Israel intends to use nuclear weapons on Syrian cities if it will be attacked.

"Israel has made it clear that in a total war it will strike Iran, Lebanon and Syria, without pause and without mercy until they beg a cease-fire."

I kind of get the impression Israel is tired of being beaten down. In a total war, they will respond. Who wouldn't? Afterall, Russia is shipping them warplanes, or so the news revealed today.

arabnews.com...

Russia to sell warplanes, air defense systems to Syria

By ROMULO TANGBAWAN

Published: May 14, 2010 19:37 Updated: May 14, 2010 19:37

MOSCOW/JERUSALEM: Russia has signed deals to sell Syria warplanes, anti-tank weapons and air defense systems, a senior Russian arms trader said on Friday, prompting an outcry from Syria's foe Israel.

Mikhail Dmitriyev, head of the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation, said Russia would supply Syria with MiG-29 fighters, truck-mounted Pantsir short-range surface-to-air missiles and anti-aircraft artillery systems.

Russian President Medvedev made it clear that Russia would support paralyzing sanctions on Iran if the Diplomatic contacts with the Iranian leadership will not bear fruit.

Really? I thought Russia was in an opposite stance to this. Russia sure seems to be trying to incite things, what with helping Iran build nuclear reactors and what not, and sending warplanes to Syria. Looks more like Russia is surrounding Israel in preparedness to attack, no?

How trustworthy is that news site? I have seen it before, but no idea?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
My guess is that this is horsecrap from Russia...putting that kind of threat to Syria would help them land a weapon deal at a higher price with Syria (which they did.) Case closed, I believe Israel would defend itself, but I highly doubt this story about an open threat to nuke civilian cities is true at all. It's all about the sell and fear is the best salesman.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Been a bit busy with work lately.

Flagged your thread, but isn't Israel wanting to destroy Iran?

Too many players now, i gotta write this stuff down.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This website beforeitsnews.com looks like crap. The picture of Ahkmanutjob at the end to make him look crazy? And Russia told Syria that Israel was going to nuke them and at the same time they made this big arms deal today? Nah-not biting on this one.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
All these nukes, and nuclear material that have been lost (or just plain vanished) over the years, can only have ended up "somewhere" in the Middle East.

I would like to bet, that several Middle Eastern countries although not having the technology to manufacture a nuke from scratch themselves, probably have a few surprises very carefully and safely hidden away.

Israel is so very small, that just one carefully placed nuke would be sufficient to do the job.
So while the big boys may be giving Israel a free pass, the little guys may just return the favor if Israel starts nuking people.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
All these nukes, and nuclear material that have been lost (or just plain vanished) over the years, can only have ended up "somewhere" in the Middle East.

I, unfortunately, agree...

There is a lot of oil/drug money floating around in the hands of the wrong people and in todays world.. anything is for sale.

anything.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Wow. This is incredible if accurate, and very interesting especially this part:

"Moreover, Russian President Medvedev made it clear that currently there is a silent agreement between the major powers, Russia, USA, France, Britain and Germany, and Israel, that in a Total war, Israel will get all the breathing space it will need to Overpower the Arab world. The message from Jerusalem to Damascus was in these words: "Israel has made it clear that in a total war it will strike Iran, Lebanon and Syria, without pause and without mercy until they beg a cease-fire."

S & F. Good post!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
My guess is that this is horsecrap from Russia...putting that kind of threat to Syria would help them land a weapon deal at a higher price with Syria (which they did.) Case closed, I believe Israel would defend itself, but I highly doubt this story about an open threat to nuke civilian cities is true at all. It's all about the sell and fear is the best salesman.

I agree. For information see this other ATS thread: Report: Russia Signs Arms Deal With Syria

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

How is Israel getting 'beaten down'? Honestly what world do you live in?

Obviously this 'news stroy' is absolute rubbish. Russia is nominally a backer of the Arabs against Israel. Has been since the 50's

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Peruvianmonk]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
beforeitsnews.com is a site I have had bookmarked for quite a while and I have not seen any glaring evidence before that it was 'horsecrap'.

If anything the story is probably accurate as Russia is known for 'talking the talk'.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
How realistic is it that any of this will really happen?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have a hard time believing that Medvedev was standing there shaking Assad's hand and telling him "Israel is going to nuke your cities and we're going to let them do it as long as they dont hit any oil fields in a mid-East war. By the way, do you want to buy some arms from us? They wont do crap in the event of an Israeli Nuclear strike, but we'll sell them to you anyway"

Sounds like horsecrap to me.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Been a bit busy with work lately.

Flagged your thread, but isn't Israel wanting to destroy Iran?

Too many players now, i gotta write this stuff down.

Syria recently sold Hezbollah scud missiles for their usage in Lebanon. Syria is up there on the list with Iran when it comes to Israel, in fact privately they may now be above Iran on the "To Hit" list.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So - Russian president opened eyes of Syrian leader that Israel has plans to use nukes on Syria in case of total war. Ok. And Syrians did not suspect that before, clearly.
In ANY other case , using nuclear weapons "on Syrian cities" will be political/economical/environmental/social/ctr suicide for Israel.
Really, I fail to see any logic in those news - either Russian president stated something totally obvious or it is poorly translated.
Even in 1973 war that started awfully for Israel with Syrian armored columns inside Israeli territory - Israel did not use nukes. It will do it now because Medvedev gave Israel green light?
Edit:
Forgot to add - Russian federation is interested in war in the area because it will create problems with Middle Eastern oil, skyrocketing prices of Russian oil. Creating economic paradise in Russia. This is why they invest in Iran despite problems they will have with strong Iran in central Asia later.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Medvedev is a Jew himself!
www.ynetnews.com...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So Israel is allowed to have nukes but Iran can't? Hmm isnt that hypocritical. I bet if everyone there had nukes, there would be no wars. Nukes are the only deterrent against wars. That is why Israel doesnt want anyone else to have it, because they wont be able to bully anyone. Pakistan has nukes, you don't see them destroying Israel and vice versa.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Forget nuclear war, you know what I found most horrifying and disturbing?

Israeli Army Che if: "THE BIBLE IS OUR DIRECT GUIDE"

May whatever nonexistent God have mercy on the victims of Israel.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join