It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Prophecy Predicted Oil Spill!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
www.welcomehome.org...

Look close attention to the seventh sign, does it remind you of anything currently going on?!?

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

Possible disclosure?

let me know what you think about this?

[edit on 14-5-2010 by pavelivanov22]

[edit on 15-5-2010 by pavelivanov22]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22
"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

First sign looks like the arrival of Europeans to the New World/America way back in the day.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

White people with Wagons for transport which was a revolutionary type of transport for the time.

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

European cattle.

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

This sign looks like the construction of all the old train tracks. I'm sure you Americans will know about this.

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

Hmm. Me thinks this sign is talking about the World Wide Web or the internet.

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

I wasn't to sure about this sign..my first guess was the construction of cities and buildings and roads, but then I saw "makes pictures in the sun", so I'm not so sure.

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

Yeah like OP said, looks like this prophecy is taking place with the great oil spill in the Gulf.

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

Possible youth movement who are influenced by a possible fear and go looking for salvation by learning the ways of the natives? Time will tell I guess..

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star.

Dwelling place in the heavens above Earth...hmm...sky falling? Possible asteriod hitting the Earth. Asteriod's appear as a sort of blue 'start while travelling in space.

Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

Extinction. The last prophecy sounds, lovely.

Possible disclosure?

If I was a world leader, I wouldn't be disclosing nothing about an impending doom...well, I wouldn't disclose it this soon anyways.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by pavelivanov22]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Wow.. very interesting, star and flag.

Everything except the 5th, 6th and 9th sign seems pretty clear.
I too would say the 5th sounds like the internet but I'm not 100% on that.

Nevertheless, this is an interesting prophecy. Any hopis here who can confirm this is a genuine prophecy?

Edit:

The signs are interpreted as follows: The First Sign is of guns. The Second Sign is of the pioneers' covered wagons. The Third Sign is of longhorn cattle. The Fourth Sign describes the railroad tracks. The Fifth Sign is a clear image of our electric power and telephone lines. The Sixth Sign describes concrete highways and their mirage-producing effects. The Seventh Sign foretells of oil spills in the ocean. The Eighth Sign clearly indicates the "Hippy Movement" of the 1960s. The Ninth Sign was the U.S. Space Station Skylab, which fell to Earth in 1979. According to Australian eye-witnesses, it appeared to be burning blue.

Another Hopi prophecy warns that nothing should be brought back from the Moon -- obviously anticipating the Apollo 11 mission that returned with samples of lunar basalt. It this was done, the Hopi warned, the balance of natural and universal laws and forces would be disturbed, resulting in earthquakes, severe changes in weather patterns, and social unrest. All these things are happening today, though of course not necessarily because of Moon rocks.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by TheLaughingGod]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan_The_Maori

that does make sense to several of them. When i read about the seventh one and the oil spill i was actually surprised but who knows maybe it is not it? although the hopi isn't there land around the four corners and by the gulf?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
IMHO when I read about the Hopi before the oil spill my thoughts were that the 5th sign " Spider web" was refering the power/ telephone lines and the 8th sign "You will see many youth, who wear their hair long..." was the "Hippie" generation.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Topsy_Cret

if so then we are defiantly near the end times, which would not be surprising..

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

What we need to realise here is, basically everything has an expiry date. Earth ain't gonna be around forever.

It's probably best that the "End Times" come sooner than later. Us Humans are raping this planet for all she has and I don't know how much more she can take. I know its bad for me to say this, but it is the truth...The sooner we go, the better.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan_The_Maori

i get what your saying but dont you think it is still possible to make this planet atleast a bit better? it just would take alot of people to try to change

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan_The_Maori

What we need to realise here is, basically everything has an expiry date. Earth ain't gonna be around forever.

It's probably best that the "End Times" come sooner than later. Us Humans are raping this planet for all she has and I don't know how much more she can take. I know its bad for me to say this, but it is the truth...The sooner we go, the better.

Well Earth is going to be around for a pretty long time, at least until it is consumed by our own sun. Then everything we humans do is going to seem meaningless compared to how it's going to melt and die.

Actually we aren't really doing any extreme harm, just think about it, our planet has been a molten ball of lava, it has been impacted by huge objects and completely covered by dust, turned into a snowball several times and lord knows what else, I'm sure it can manage to have a few cities around. =P

But I agree we need to learn to treat it better, we shouldn't be this inconsiderate with it it's our home after all.

But also condemning the whole of humanity for the way the minorities exploit it is pretty damn selfish.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

It matched Revelations: When the Second Angels sounded his trumpet...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Dwelling place in the heavens might be the international space station burning up in the Earth's atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slih_09

Well Earth is going to be around for a pretty long time, at least until it is consumed by our own sun. Then everything we humans do is going to seem meaningless compared to how it's going to melt and die.

Actually we aren't really doing any extreme harm, just think about it, our planet has been a molten ball of lava, it has been impacted by huge objects and completely covered by dust, turned into a snowball several times and lord knows what else, I'm sure it can manage to have a few cities around. =P

But I agree we need to learn to treat it better, we shouldn't be this inconsiderate with it it's our home after all.

But also condemning the whole of humanity for the way the minorities exploit it is pretty damn selfish.

I think people are less concerned about whole world being destroyed and more so with regard to the life on it. Some of the events you mentioned occurred prior to the emergence of life and the latter events caused mass extinctions on a global scale.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I wasn't to sure about this sign..my first guess was the construction of cities and buildings and roads, but then I saw "makes pictures in the sun", so I'm not so sure.

This has been interpreted as our highways, and the pictures in the sun is thought to be the heat mirages that form on them.

Some take this to be the Hippie movement of the 60's-70's.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star.

Personal opinion only, it would be something like the international space station, or something of that nature.

new topics

top topics

join