It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New weapons experimented in Gaza: population risks genetic mutations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Toxic and carcinogenic metals, able to produce genetic mutations, have been found in the tissues of people wounded in Gaza during Israeli military operations of 2006 and 2009.

The research has been carried out on wounds provoked by weapons that did not leave fragments in the bodies of the victims, a peculiarity that was pointed out repeatedly by doctors in Gaza.

This shows that experimental weapons, whose effects are still to be assessed, were used.

---
"Nobody – says professor Paola Manduca, spokesperson for the New Weapons Research Group, genetics teacher and researcher at the University of Genoa – had never conducted bioptic analysis on tissue samples from wounds.
---

Israel is playing a very dirty game...

They are treating the palestinian people like garbage...isolating, trapping them inside small areas, walling them in their own country and angry, scared and frustrated palestinians are left alone, neglected by the mighty UN and other bystanders.

Now Israel is proven to use experimental weapons with genetic mutation as a result on an almost defenseless palestinians people.

Will the World take Notice...!!!

www.newweapons.org.../113

It's not the Jews Vs. the Palestinians...It's the Israeli leadership and bad element amongst the Elite...It's all a Game, but when will it End...???

I want peace...What about you...???

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Snowi]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Everyone want's peace in the world. There is just so many differences. We need to unite as one! Then divide and fall from grace.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
why does this not surprise me

with all the US Depleted Uranium rounds
in Afgh and Iraq.

There needs to be a war tribunal
for war crimes by the US & Israel

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snowi

I swear if I see that picture one more time...........

new topics

top topics

join