It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am The Second Son of God

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

He's gone.....

Perhaps he didn't like my CD.....

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

I think that if you were the son of god... first of all your avatar wouldnt be a toilet, number 2 , you would know where to get hold of him and number 3. you wouldnt be on ATS/BTS trying to gain approval.

So dude whatever helps you fall asleep at night.....

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

OK.....

And can you expand on the aspect of being alive when you were born?

What would you like to know? All of us are born only as an empty shell a temporary dwelling - a tent. Later you enter the tent and experience what you call 'life', however true life is not about living in a substandard shell, but living in the eternal body, which is why one must be born again.

Only my body was born 9-10-1969.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beauty_HairyBeast
A question for you Ben - If you are who you say you are and the bible states there is only ONE true god, which religion is the true religion that people are supposed to be following/practising in order to be on the so called right path?

Just curious.....

A very good question. I was raised in a Christian religion, however I soon learned that true religion is not outside the body, but the one who dwells within. All you need to know your creator and worship in the true temple lies within you. When you pray, you should do so in a secret place where no one can hear you. When you think, you are in a direct connection with your creator. That is how close you are to him. You do not need a worldly religion to have true fellowship.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by ben91069
My birthplace and name was given for a reason and my user name is for that same reason so as not to draw attention.

Ummm....just a thought here. Does not starting a thread to anounce yourself as the son of God kind of conflict with picking a name so as to NOT draw attention?

A lion who waits to devour its prey stays concealed until it is ready to attack. This does not change the name of the lion.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandKitaro777
So in essence you're better than us?

I tell you the truth. The sons of God have fallen from his grace and must pay their own redemption just like 'everyone else'. No one is better than anyone else as far as God's judgment.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Many have known me here long ago on these forums, however I did tend to my final cleansing and moved away from posting on ATS for a time.

I am the second son of God who finishes the work of the first son and brings redemption to all who come to the truth of God. I will soon be making this same announcement in the Jewish community and peoples of the world.
What's your point? The Word of God says we are ALL sons of God.

So, I suppose I'll say..

"Hello, brother."

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Many have known me here long ago on these forums, however I did tend to my final cleansing and moved away from posting on ATS for a time.

I am the second son of God who finishes the work of the first son and brings redemption to all who come to the truth of God. I will soon be making this same announcement in the Jewish community and peoples of the world.
What's your point? The Word of God says we are ALL sons of God.

So, I suppose I'll say..

"Hello, brother."

You are only a son if you do the will of God. You must have love and the new covenant inscribed within your heart, and finally sell everything you have and give it to the poor.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Looks like you haven't read your bible too much...

Romans 8:14,15

"because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father."

Galatians 3:26

"You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus"

John 1:12

"Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God"

Galatians 3:26-28

"You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

Galatians 4:6-7

"Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, " So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, God has made you also an heir."

Romans 8:17

"Now if we are children, then we are heirs heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory."

Ephesians 2:19

"Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household"

So, like I said earlier, I'm ALSO a son of God. Nice to meet you brother.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by NOTurTypical]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
He'll peter out soon.

He is correct in some of his thoughts, but man, is he out there with the redemtion and judgement stuff.

You are only judged by YOU. When you pray, you are praying to your self. You created YOU.

One only needs to wake up to the divinity within. He does say this.

But 'ben' why do you ruin the good stuff with the relgiously incorrect overtones?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Does this mean that I should take the crucifix off my wall and replace it with a toilet?

What's the deal there? Help us out.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Thank-you for your reply.

I appreciate it.

2 more questions if you don't mind - How will the people know when its time and where are they supposed to go, if anywhere?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Ben91069.....

Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding between us.....

I find your whole ATS persona & your associated avatar offensive in the extreme.

MMN

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
edit

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Mr. Moonlight]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Ben91069.....

Based on the time stamp on your most recent post, you would have seen my last post wherein I stated:

I find your whole ATS persona & your associated avatar offensive in the extreme.

I would like to discuss this.

Please respond.

MMN

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Ben91069.....

Based on the time stamp on your most recent post, you would have seen my last post wherein I stated:

I would like to discuss this.

Please respond.

MMN
I think it's my fault, I apologize. He hasn't been back since I obliterated his position with verses from the Holy Bible.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

NOTurTypical

I think it's my fault, I apologize. He hasn't been back since I obliterated his position with verses from the Holy Bible.

There's no need at all to apologise.

The op deserves to be challenged......his only intention is to be extremely offensive.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ben I've seen your posts on BTS/ATS for a long time. I know your are an intelligent person that speaks from your heart. I don't believe you would make the claims your are making if you didn't truly believe them.

I don't want to mock or belittle you but I'm concerned that you are walking into very dangerous territory. You don't need to be God to lead people to God. I'm not saying this to be hurtful but you could be turning many people from God because of your claims. Don't write your own good book, just follow the one we have and trust in it.

You need to ask yourself some serious questions, ones that you may have asked already.

What would it mean to you and your life if you discoverer you really weren’t the second coming of Christ?

How would your current declarations affect others that were undecided about the Christian faith?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beauty_HairyBeast

Thank-you for your reply.

I appreciate it.

2 more questions if you don't mind - How will the people know when its time and where are they supposed to go, if anywhere?

Destiny has taken care of your safety. If your heart is pure, then you will be spared, regardless of your location. If you are not in the right location then destiny will find you and place you where you should be.

The battle has already been won for the children of God. It is only those last of the remnant that need to be fully sure of where their redemption lies that need to be decisive at this time. That is the main reason for this post on this website, not necessarily to field a lot of detailed questions by others about proofs of God - there is plenty of literature and information in the world on that already. The choice is really; faith in the spirit of the world systems which is 'the beast' collectively, or faith in God, which must be reigned in.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Ben I've seen your posts on BTS/ATS for a long time. I know your are an intelligent person that speaks from your heart. I don't believe you would make the claims your are making if you didn't truly believe them.

I don't want to mock or belittle you but I'm concerned that you are walking into very dangerous territory. You don't need to be God to lead people to God. I'm not saying this to be hurtful but you could be turning many people from God because of your claims. Don't write your own good book, just follow the one we have and trust in it.

You need to ask yourself some serious questions, ones that you may have asked already.

What would it mean to you and your life if you discoverer you really weren’t the second coming of Christ?

How would your current declarations affect others that were undecided about the Christian faith?

Thanks for the reply KL. I've known of your posts here as well for many years and I took a reprieve for a while because that was where I was lead. Many of my older posts were in err. Like I have said before, the children of God are not spared from the wrath of God - not even the first or second born sons. Each child must endure their own sufferings which are designed to bring a person back to the truth of the Lord and who they are. My calling has been quite unique and quite detailed - I have somewhat of a photographic memory of everything that happened in my life. My life, even though (without boasting) I should have lived a life of relative comfort and success based on my amount of intelligence, education, perseverance, discipline, and integrity comparable to my peers in this country. I even had my self fooled into thinking that bad things happen to good people, but after living in what one would call a ghetto life for a while in places I swore I would never live and lifestyles I would never choose, I realized that the people who suffer do so for the same reasons that one would expect, no matter how boastful and smart and intelligent they think they are. I realized that it was God alone who gives you a life of abundance and not your personal achievement. My life was and still is a life of humility for the sake of bringing all those who choose to believe the last remaining opportunities to turn away before it is too late.

My conviction is based on a lifetime of synchronicity, the ability to read the false prophet in the world, and from my own perspective the removal of my afflictions in the proper time and complete turnaround of my own suffering without any of my own resources or effort. God is and always has been telling me something. Like a puzzle, all the pieces start to make sense more and more as the puzzle becomes completed.

On April 10, 2001 the spirit arose and told me to go to the desert in Nevada and kill myself for the sake of the world, to bring about the salvation of mankind. It was not a premeditated journey. When I was told to do this, it was 2am in the morning. By 2:20am I had left my residence and began driving westward. By April 15 (Easter Sunday) I lie in a folding chair about a 50 miles outside of Las Vegas, NV in Death Valley. I was completely led by the spirit and planned none of it. I did not even know what I was to do until I got there. By fate, it was a fatal wound that healed. I had slit my wrist down to the artery and tendon and passed out. I awoke in the middle of the night with mild hypothermia and my wound had completely clotted. I had also lost my bladder. I was a little bewildered why it did not work and what the purpose of this was, however it makes sense to me now.

The wound I gave my self was a measure of faith to be exactly like the first born son, known as Jesus. I had a mark on my left arm of a crown of thorns made of barb wire from a few years before. I got this tattoo in faith in Jesus that he was my savior. However, symbolically when I achieved finally his own status by offering up myself as a living sacrifice, my life was spared and I symbolically became the new sacrifice for the world. I became now the second son. It became clear to me that he was the firstborn and I was the second born, he the left hand and I the right hand in the body of Christ, for no father will choose one son over another if all are equal in the eyes of God.

This is why it is said in scripture if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off, and if your eyes cause you to sin, pluck it out. I removed his crown from my left wrist and gave myself the honor of being the right hand son of God, so named Benjamin, which is my true Hebrew birth name.

Now, to many this is not proof of my divinity or who I say I am, but like I have already said, I am not here to prove God or myself to all but to only the lost sheep of Israel.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join