It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am The Second Son of God

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I knew the messiah would be a poster on ATS. That why I joined........In the words of Borat...."NAAAT"

Peace, now wouldn't that be a fine thing.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Yes because Jesus would have a toilet avatar and post on conspiracy message boards

He works in mysterious ways...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Ask Questions, Deny Ignorance. peace out bro

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You've arrived too late for me, God is no longer relevant to my interests..........

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well he is right in a way, from a montheistic point of view.

But also very wrong as he seems to think it is his and Jc's exclusivity in this.

Gnosticism is a dangerous thing to taste unless Ego is in check.

JC had the blance right, saw the divinity in himself, had the confidence to realise that he was not seperate of controlled as such by a seperate God , but ultimately part of such God, whilst also seeing that spark in all to.

This does not seem to come from the OP.

I doubt if the OP would wash another mans feet, or love and forgive another as they killed him, wishing for their happiness and such like.

If there is a single God in the montheistic sense, omnipresent everywhere creator etc, he/she/it therefore created everything in the universe and beyond, all that is.

As there could only be in that view one God, and creator of all, by default everything, including every human must have been created by such God. Also whatever is created present as we know it must therefore exist within such God, omnipresent and creator of all, there is no where outside of such God that exists, as this would imply another god, therefore not monotheistic. So all that exists is god and part of him/it/her.

Obviously then we are then made of God stuff, an extension or part of God.

We are then therefore all parts of God observing itself from differant points of view, the same as the cells in my body are part of me, contain my DNA, but experience myself though part of it, from a subjective point of view.

WE ALL are therefore part of God and by default the Son/Daughter of God.

Jesus just had confidence in that, lost his ego and loved all as god, saw it as an expansion part of him.

OP if you dont accept this and see that divinity in all, regard them the same, and therefore value OTHERS more than yourself as its loving the very God you mention, as a white cell in my body puts every other cell above itself, gives its life to protect and heal the other parts of the body it is just as said meglomania/delusion and maybe you should seek some help from an doctor to get some support in this.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The first son of God was Adam,

So you being the second would mean that this is the first of Yeshua Messiah...

This I concede, but proof that it is indeed you would be intertwined with your life story.

God makes you what you are and what you are not.

Action speaks.

Circumstances beyond your control speak louder.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

[edit on 14-5-2010 by fallow the light]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
If you are the second son of god, could you at least come up with a better screen name?

I hate to sound immodest...but my screen name kicks but over yours!

Rightly so, however I did not come in galloping on a white steed, but I have been raised in humility for 40 years in the desert. The meek shall have their king who will rule with an iron scepter and the foolish will not know how I came to be.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light

how dare you! if you were the "second son of God" then why haven’t you come from the heavens for all the world to see? and how come the bible says nothing about you? why would you choose to come out on a web site with absolutely no prove? and don’t say "you must have faith my son" because i have total faith in my savior and my faith tells me that you are most certainly not. if you are any type of being from the bible you are the antichrist. or you are one of the many false messiahs. if you do worship the Hebrew God or Jesus Christ then you my friend are going striate to hell for something like this..... and i don’t normally say that to any one.

Calm down, he's either joking around or he's a troll, no biggy.

Second son....I mean line.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Awww, you're not even a second cousin. Really, why post such nonsense?
Obviously a ( ugh) teenager!

My wisdom will speak for itself for my father has granted me all his knowledge and I have eaten the little scroll.

What you do not understand is the ending of the book, which no one knows except the one with a new name.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Have fun god, oh can I have a pony?

Lug

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

1) How's Dad doing and what does He think of Obama

2) Should America (et al) leave Afghanistan?

3) Was your mom a virgin before she got pregnant with you?

4) Was there a star to guide the 'wise men' to your birth or did they not show up this time?

5) How do you feel about the abortion issue?

6) Does the pedo priest issue bother you(r) Father?

7) How's my rating? Will the camel pass through the needle for me?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

I am the second son of God who finishes the work of the first son and brings redemption to all who come to the truth of God.

Where's the first?

The firstborn has been written of as Jesus, the son who is crucified in the flesh. He is the one who saves the flesh and to him he has received his reward in heaven. However, the soul is what is saved at the end so that all can be reborn into the flesh, for all have been fallen angels.

Jesus is the firstborn, and the left hand of the body of Christ. I am Benjamin the son of the right hand. I am the one foretold who comes to reveal everything.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So god has crapped out another turd.... hope you're not as pathetic as the last one.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I told the priest, don't count on any second coming

God got his a## kicked the first time he came down here slummin'

He had the b#lls to come, the gall to die and then forgive us

No, I don't wonder why, I wonder what he thought it would get us.

Peace

link   

Originally posted by ben91069

My wisdom will speak for itself for my father has granted me all his knowledge and I have eaten the little scroll.

What you do not understand is the ending of the book, which no one knows except the one with a new name.

False prophets... blah.

link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
You've arrived too late for me, God is no longer relevant to my interests..........

Be patient. The father is not finished with you yet.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Be patient. The father is not finished with you yet.

Did a virgin princess give birth to you, like the last one?

I wanna' know how god can get a virgin pregnant, you never know when that magic trick might be useful.

Oh no, why have we given him 2 pages to troll!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by john124]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
If you are the second son of god, could you at least come up with a better screen name?

I hate to sound immodest...but my screen name kicks but over yours!

Rightly so, however I did not come in galloping on a white steed, but I have been raised in humility for 40 years in the desert. The meek shall have their king who will rule with an iron scepter and the foolish will not know how I came to be.

please cease to exist. I don't condemn gnostics because they are in the same position as agnostics, we simply don't know anything about god, or whether god even exists let alone how he, she or it wants us to live our lives. So you can claim you believe in a god, or you may not because no one will ultimately know (but just cut the religious nonsense) and as for charletons like this OP, cease, just cease to exist or change your ways.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Scroll?
Did it look like this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/811fda79a8ba.jpg[/atsimg]

I think you may have been rickrolled.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join