It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am The Second Son of God

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Very soon I will be given a new name and then only those I choose will know me. Pray you are prepared for what is to come.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Okay, I'm in. So what do I/we need to do?

Awaiting instructions.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

The time is here for the children of God to come out of the whore of Babylon. The things of the world will soon be obsolete. Take what you can of the new world and learn as much as you can to combine it with the things of the old world because a time is coming soon when your communities will not function in the way they function now. A reorder is coming where you will be required to make a mental inventory of your own character and you must be independent and learn to be communal with both nature and your fellow man. Money as you know it will be non existent for the children of God - you will not need it for God will provide through the body of Christ for his children. However, the world is cast out of this group and will continue to struggle forever. They will remain but their time of trouble is to begin where the old ways will not be successful for them. This will happen with escalation until those who understand will see that a change is obvious and that the law of order has been restored. No longer will anyone be allowed to do evil, for vengeance will come from the Lord.

If you are ingrained in the ways of the world, I encourage you to begin planning to live as if you lived on an island. You must first start with your own house - it must begin within that structure that you are self sufficient. If you are not then you are still in the world, which is why many cannot come to the Lord, for like the rich man who had much wealth he could not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I really can't see the second son of god being from Ohio, sorry.

Wait, LeBron is that you??

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthbes
I really can't see the second son of god being from Ohio, sorry.

Wait, LeBron is that you??

The Jews did not think their savior would be a man from Nazareth either. What location would be acceptable to you? I did not choose where I was born, but the Father in his wisdom made it so.

Look to the township of Bethel.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
QUIT FEEDING THE TROLL!!!!

:bnghd:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Those who hear my voice will hear the call to Zion. Your protests will not stop me nor the will of the father.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

Those who hear my voice will hear the call to Zion. Your protests will not stop me nor the will of the father.

I hear your voice....but I smell poo

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by ben91069

I hear your voice....but I smell poo

Very well. What will you do when your money runs out? The earth is being handed over to me at this very hour, and the beasts will become marked. Where will you hide when you will be required to be accountable?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Oh, trust me, we hear your voice alright. And I could never derail the will of the Father, He is sovereign. But when YOUR words go contrary to HIS Word, then there is a term to describe it.

"FALSE PROPHET"

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Oh, trust me, we hear your voice alright. And I could never derail the will of the Father, He is sovereign. But when YOUR words go contrary to HIS Word, then there is a term to describe it.

"FALSE PROPHET"

Well, then I suppose you should continue to wait for Jesus to return from the sky, for you will be waiting a long time. Your train has already arrived but you refuse to see it.

Let those who have been oppressed come for the earth is your inheritance. Those who have lost children and have wept, raise your heads your salvation is now. Come out of Babylon for she is falling and the smoke of her torment will last for eternity.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.-John1.1

He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth-John7.18

There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke-John12.48

If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.-Luke9.26

The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.-Heb1.3

The Scripture does not say "and to seeds," meaning many people, but "and to your seed," meaning one person, who is Christ.-Gal3.16

Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.-Phil2

to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God-John1.12

He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.-Rev19.13

new name -from Is62.2,65.15,Rev3.12

The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.-Acts11.26

However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.-1Pet4.16

Even that question came up only because of some so-called Christians there—false ones, really—who were secretly brought in. They sneaked in to spy on us and take away the freedom we have in Christ Jesus. They wanted to enslave us and force us to follow their Jewish regulations.-Gal2.4(NLT)

For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law.-Gal3.21

As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." 12For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."-Rom10

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.-9

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

So you see that my testimony is valid. I have come in peace and like a thief in the night, for the mystery of my birth is the story I have come to share. What I speak comes from the father in heaven therefore my testimony is valid. I do not need the approval of men to tell me who I am and who I am not. My life speaks for itself and God confirms it.

Time is cut short for your sake, otherwise no flesh would survive.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."-Acts4.12

The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.-Zech14.9

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."-Acts4.12

Then you should recognize my words as true for I am the same man in Christ that you seek. You have a choice, and not too much longer I am afraid, before the gates to the new city will be closed and no one may enter. You can remain in your disbelief or you can seek me to whom you have longed to come in glory. You have but a little time left and then it will be impossible for you to do so.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ.-1John2.22

He told them, "This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.-Luke24.46

Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in him.-Ex23.21

At that time many will turn away from the faith-Matt24.9

Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.-Rom10.4

The godly may trip seven times, but they will get up again.-Prov24.16

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ.-1John2.22

Yet we are one body in Christ with many parts. You do not understand the symbols used of the body to discern who is before you. Look upon your flesh, for the body of man is the temple of the Lord, where the left hand of the Lord appears as the right hand of God to you. Jesus is at the right hand to you, but in reality and the mind of the Father he is the left hand, for the throne knows left from right - God is not private Pyle. The second coming comes at an hour that you are unaware, and in this man before you. Christ now sits at the right hand of God in a new flesh, Benjamin.

I will not entertain you forever with my wisdom, so know that the time is short before the world is plundered and divided amongst the children of God. It is the Father's will that all those who have been called partake in their respective inheritance. You can deliberate what you understand as truth as much as you like, however you will be much better off approaching me as a child, for that is the only way to approach the information the Father has told me.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.-1Cor12.3

They are all defying Caesar's decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus."-Acts17.7

Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God-1John4.2

For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."-Rev19.10

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.-Matt28.18

For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.-Matt11

I tell you, among those born of women there is no one greater than John; yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he."-Luke7.28

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.-2Cor3.17

Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me-Luke9.48

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.-Eph6.12

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.-2Cor3.17

So you see that if the Lord is spirit, then when he returns he is born again in the flesh and then his spirit comes to dwell within him. This is true for any of the sons of God regardless for if they are male or female.

When you begin to speak to me in your own words, I will then come back to you, until then your quotes are like bringing a butter knife to slay a dragon.

The spirit and law are within your heart in Christ and are not quotes from a book which is a dead thing. The words are only a guide to the spirit. Do you understand this my friend? In your zeal you forget your first love.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
"The words are only a guide to the spirit. Do you understand this my friend?"

yalza

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.' "-Matt4.4

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.-Heb4.12

Let God be true, and every man a liar. As it is written: "So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge."-Rom3.4

the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.-Eph6.17

If God places no trust in his servants,
if he charges his angels with error,
19 how much more those who live in houses of clay,
whose foundations are in the dust-Job4

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join