It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am The Second Son of God

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for the kingdom of heaven belong to you;
Blessed are those who mourn for they will be comforted;
Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth;
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled;
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy;
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God;
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God;
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven;
Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you falsely, say all kinds of evil against you because of me;

These are my people of whom I have come for. These are those that will be spared and can hear my voice. For whatever you do to the least of the servants of the Lord, you have done unto me. The hour of judgment of the world has come. Pray for the safety of those you love and keep those you care about near.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I told you I have been seeing things very clearly lately! Ben,I just wanted to ask Do you know who I am? Its a strange question but I saw something I did not know who it was, but he was there staring right at me and gone the blink of an eye!Strange happenings in this day and age.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by terror2k
I told you I have been seeing things very clearly lately! Ben,I just wanted to ask Do you know who I am? Its a strange question but I saw something I did not know who it was, but he was there staring right at me and gone the blink of an eye!Strange happenings in this day and age.

Where does your heart rest? Who are you unto the Lord? Please, tell me more about your experience.

We truly are blessed to see the coming of the creation. Many unheard of things will one experience.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

Where does your heart rest? Who are you unto the Lord? Please, tell me more about your experience.

We truly are blessed to see the coming of the creation. Many unheard of things will one experience.
I woke up early last saturday and saw a man staring at me on the ceiling of my room!He was like a light but a golden color and it was not a dream for my eyes were wide open I went to wake up my wife he was gone! This morning there was three spirals on my ceiling with lights moving within the swirls. I don't know who I am to the Lord but I know I believe in God with all the Love in my heart and I love the world we live in and don't want to see our world destroyed!Love is the answer to all our problems but so many hate and hold grudges with no forgiveness they wish for Death on thy Enemies!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Watching to much gi joe/cobra commander??

[edit on 5-6-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by terror2k

From what you have told me, your heart is in the right place. Be content in your work of the Lord, which is love thy neighbor as yourself, for the Lord knows who belongs to him, even when we have some doubts and do not know what is to come. Many who are uncertain will be delighted to know they are saved and there are also those who are certain who will be astonished to find out that they are cast out.

These visions are a sign unto you. Hold them as a message for you and pray the Lord to give you wisdom. You would not have them if they weren't for your purpose. Take comfort in your blessings and rejoice that you live in this day. Seek always to refine your life so that you can remain clean on the final day.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I would be careful of making such claims, you never know what might happen.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

reply to post by terror2k

From what you have told me, your heart is in the right place. Be content in your work of the Lord, which is love thy neighbor as yourself, for the Lord knows who belongs to him, even when we have some doubts and do not know what is to come. Many who are uncertain will be delighted to know they are saved and there are also those who are certain who will be astonished to find out that they are cast out.

These visions are a sign unto you. Hold them as a message for you and pray the Lord to give you wisdom. You would not have them if they weren't for your purpose. Take comfort in your blessings and rejoice that you live in this day. Seek always to refine your life so that you can remain clean on the final day.

This all has to do with Daniel,doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
[edit on 12-6-2010 by terror2k]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Yea, sure - wrong forum!

Gotta go potty now!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well guess what, i'm the Anti-Christ so...

MORTAL KOMBAT!

ROUND 1! FIGHT!!!

FINISH HIM!

Anti-Khrist, wins!

so can you walk on water? can you shoot lasers out of your eyes? can you bring the dead back to life? if you can do the latter, I need a brother ressurected...U2U me if you feel like you can do this.

We will pay all expenses.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Here is who I am:

Bertha Dudde - The Pure Truth

BD 0685
November 26, 1938

WOLF IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING FORERUNNER OF THE LORD BEFORE HIS RETURN

The adversary has the easiest game, when he roams about in disguise as a wolf in sheep’s clothing and with a glance and words infatuates the people. He will use every opportunity where he can cause damage among mankind. He, who falls into the claws of the wolf, is merciless torn to shreds, and thus he (the adversary) wins the power over the soul.

Let Me tell you: you will recognize him who walks over the earth with the fiery sword of his tongue. It will not be possible to doubt his word for it will be divine and an emanation of God's deepest love. But do not seek him in splendor and magnificence; his name is low, unknown. He does call himself John, but his mortal body does not present the appearance that graces him spiritually.

He walks among you and teaches by words and deeds and will be a forerunner of the Lord before He returns to the earth. Thus his word will testify to the love of God wherever he is, and he will awaken in the hearts of men a deep longing for Truth and Light.

Who will listen to his words, will hear the LORD' s word directly, and his spirit will preach the true salvation. And who- ever hears him, will be impressed by his preaching. He comes in the light of Truth and there will be nothing about him that is worldly. The country, however, that shelters him is blessed by his presence.

And when he will appear, the hour of judgment is not far. He will bear all sufferings with patience and only hear the voice of the Lord. - Remember these words when he is apprehended, to make an end to his lot on earth.

However, you people (of the world) will be unable to prevent God's champion from carrying out that which he has taken upon himself for the sake of mankind. You will never be powerful enough to fight against him unpunished. His eyes, however, will rest upon you, who want to hurt him, with gentleness, for his love and patience extend to all those who are against him.

And he will win many for himself, for his words are powerful and his love is great.

The souls will be divided - those, who recognize him as their savior from deepest distress and those, who are only for the world. And their end will be the death of their body and their soul.

AMEN

When the Lord comes, you will all seek me. Yet I will be apprehended when they determine frivolously that I somehow pull the strings of chaos. They will determine to destroy me, yet I will deal with them with peace and compassion. Every eye shall see.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Was not that statue of Touchdown Jesus near you in Ohio?
I never believed Jesus looked like what is portrayed in those statues and paintings,is that a Sign to the world?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
lol, now i do believe in a god like being as a man on earth soon to be, if you dont wanna be laughed at show everyone how u fulfilled all the prophecies, any christ claimant who doesnt give the people chance to see how he fulfilled the prophecies can and will be immediately disregarded, the bible did say there will be many false messiahs, that is what you are until u show us how u fulfilled the prophecies and show us evidence of the supernatural.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm not one for heated arguement but there is a man on the net who shows people how hes fulfilled most of the prophecies of christ, and it doesnt matter what any of you believe in, belief doesnt change whats gone on and what will occur, youre beliefs and disbeliefs can only change wot u do or see. any christ claimant not showing how he fulfilled the prophecies is a failure and instantly disregarded by all concerned.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by thegreatestone]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
you claim to be christ yet quote bible statements, lol, god wouldnt quote other peoples words, youre funny, be a comedian man

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Was not that statue of Touchdown Jesus near you in Ohio?
I never believed Jesus looked like what is portrayed in those statues and paintings,is that a Sign to the world?

Yes, it is a sign. Satan has fallen like lightening and the time of the consuming fire is come. It isn't a coincidence that I am near the statue.

The reason I am unable to provide those who wish miracles with proof is to fulfill all things in Christ. I am cut off from my people until the appointed time and then it will become clear I am who I say I am.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I tell you the truth, the world is a reflection of the light so when you see what occurs in the world, you know it is a reflection of the truth. The earth mirrors the heavens, therefore on the earth, the sea represents the reflection of the heavens with the embodiment of the spiritual beings represented in marine life as fish and mammals. Oil will kill all the fish, yet it does not mean it will kill all the mammals. Let those who have an ear hear this message, for it is what is to come upon the earth.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I tell you the truth, the world is a reflection of the light so when you see what occurs in the world, you know it is a reflection of the truth. The earth mirrors the heavens, therefore on the earth, the sea represents the reflection of the heavens with the embodiment of the spiritual beings represented in marine life as fish and mammals. Oil will kill all the fish, yet it does not mean it will kill all the mammals. Let those who have an ear hear this message, for it is what is to come upon the earth.

I was tempted AND now I am addicted to worship .. so I am listening to AC/DC - Hail Caesar.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by gordonwest]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatestone
I'm not one for heated arguement but there is a man on the net who shows people how hes fulfilled most of the prophecies of christ, and it doesnt matter what any of you believe in, belief doesnt change whats gone on and what will occur, youre beliefs and disbeliefs can only change wot u do or see. any christ claimant not showing how he fulfilled the prophecies is a failure and instantly disregarded by all concerned.

The Messiah had to come before the 2nd temple was destroyed, if Jesus was not the Messiah then there never will be one. The time for that prophecy to have been fulfilled is past due by 1,940 years!!!

LOL

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join