It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am The Second Son of God

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

Originally posted by terror2k
For 6 months I have been saying the very same words you said here about modern prophecy! I wanted to ask about the significance of the 11634? Is it when the lord returns A WHOLE Year later?

It is saying this:

This prophecy regards the first coming and the second coming. The King of Rock represents the first coming of the king. The first king leaves behind a daughter who is now without a father. She marries a new king who is not of her kind but he is popular. When he dies, then you shall know that "this is it" or this is the last days.

An hour is but a day to the Lord and a day is also like a thousand years. The first king comes at the first hour. Each hour represents both a day and a thousand years, therefore like the hands of a clock one would expect the king to return at the last hour or the 12th hour. But because time is cut short the king will come at a time when you do not expect it, like a thief in the night. Therefore we are in the final hour of his coming and like the movie 2012 warned us as its tagline "You have been warned". This means he will come before that year. You will not see the year 2012 before the Lord has come, but before he comes the world will toss and turn in turmoil. Those who are wicked will further seek to explain this all with science and worldly knowledge - the wicked will not understand this because they do not see God as in charge of the heavens and earth. Because of these events the world will finally know that God exists and they will begin to recognize the body of Christ. This time period is when his children are also called by his name and are spared. However, do not be fooled. Rapture is not a removing of ones body from the earth, but a bonding of the holy spirit which they will soon come to recognize as their salvation and it will keep them from harm. This will become their power over the world.
Will this have anything to do with what is considered Aliens?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Do not be fooled. Nothing will be impossible in this time period for God to manifest his will into bringing about his purpose - even what you would call 'aliens'. Be not deceived, they are not here to save mankind for the Lord dwells within you. Be not moved.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
so this is chit chat? In that case I am the third son of God.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Do not be fooled. Nothing will be impossible in this time period for God to manifest his will into bringing about his purpose - even what you would call 'aliens'. Be not deceived, they are not here to save mankind for the Lord dwells within you. Be not moved.
They will be deceivers as well I felt as much,but I just wanted to know the feeling that I was having that this was also going to happen,wanted to see your opinion on this,thank you.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

I'm bored...

Let's say for the sake of argument, your claims are true.

Shouldn't you handeth down some sort of commandments? What would the Great and Mighty Second Son of God have us do?

Reveal unto us thy bidding.

TheAssoc.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You said Jesus and Benjamin are the 2 witnesses.That Prophecy says you are supposed to die at the hand of Satin himself,is that Prophecy correct or is it not true?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Wow, this garbage reached 14 pages already???

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
reply to post by ben91069

I'm bored...

Let's say for the sake of argument, your claims are true.

Shouldn't you handeth down some sort of commandments? What would the Great and Mighty Second Son of God have us do?

Reveal unto us thy bidding.

TheAssoc.

The law has already been handed down. The commandment that God approves of has also already been given. This is not a "second chance" but a message that everything is going to be wrapped up and those who live according to the word of God will find life to become easier and a refuge. Those who live according to the world will have all they know and embrace come to failure.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by terror2k

Jesus is the first witness, I am the second. The first taught openly in the streets and temples 3 1/2 times. When the second witness reaches the proper time then the testimony is finished. The prophecy of Daniel is regarding me.

Matthew 24:15~
So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel—(let the reader understand).

and

Daniel 9:27~
He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

These verses are speaking of the temple of the body and the first witness from the perspective of the second witness. I am the second witness unto the Lord.

The 'seven' is referring to the creation of Genesis, which wasn't an event of long ago, but is the mystery of God and the second coming. Genesis wasn't in the past, but is the coming of the kingdom of heaven on earth in the creation of man as the body of Christ.

That is the covenant spoken of in Daniel; the creation event. In the middle of the creation, he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. This is referring to the first witness, Jesus. His crucifixion put an end to the daily sacrifice as being an everlasting sacrifice of the flesh for sin.

Before I sacrificed my own body as a witness and testimony I placed his mark, which is a crown of thorns, on a wing of my temple. This was done during the apocalypse so that no one can say that I had planned all these things from the beginning of my earthly life. Then, when I laid down my own life I was unaware of the symbols that were being given to me and what their meanings would become. I had severed my left wrist at the place where the mark crowns the wing of the temple. In this way, I cut myself off from being subordinate to the first born and became the true second son of God.

For if a father have two true sons, by justice he cannot weigh one more than the other.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by ben91069]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Ummmm, you realize those two verses are speaking of the antichrist right?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Believe whatever you have been told by the churches if you wish. Religion has made a mockery of everything spiritual and has taken 'the name of the Lord in vain'. There is only one account where in the midst of the seven that the one who comes puts an end to the daily sacrifice. It is speaking not of the anti Christ's for which there are many, but of the ruler who once was, now is not, and is yet to be.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Believe whatever you have been told by the churches if you wish. Religion has made a mockery of everything spiritual and has taken 'the name of the Lord in vain'. There is only one account where in the midst of the seven that the one who comes puts an end to the daily sacrifice. It is speaking not of the anti Christ's for which there are many, but of the ruler who once was, now is not, and is yet to be.
haha, learn Greek. there are MANY "an" antichrists spoken of in the scriptures, however there is only ONE "the" antichrist. "The" antichrist in the Greek signifies a SPECIFIC one, or prominent one different from any other.

And I don't need church dogma to tell me who Daniel is speaking of, HE EXPLAINS IT HIMSELF. You're a fraud, a half-wit who doesn't even understand the scriptures he is copy/pasting.

Epic fail.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

haha, learn Greek. there are MANY "an" antichrists spoken of in the scriptures, however there is only ONE "the" antichrist. "The" antichrist in the Greek signifies a SPECIFIC one, or prominent one different from any other.

And I don't need church dogma to tell me who Daniel is speaking of, HE EXPLAINS IT HIMSELF. You're a fraud, a half-wit who doesn't even understand the scriptures he is copy/pasting.

Epic fail.

Anyone who denies the spirit is an anti Christ, however if you are referring to the original Greek, depicting the individual who comes following Jesus, the correct translation is ante, as in complimentary to, which is also I.

I am what YOU would consider the anti Christ, however it is by your own misguided interpretations that I have come to make war with the saints, for I am its head. The evil one is that which I have made war with, and by completing the mystery of God, it is now for those who do not know the Lord to be refined eternally.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
You're not THE antichrist.

Unless of course you happen to be an "Assyrian".

You are nothing more than a false teacher and a wolf in sheep's clothing.

:bash:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You are nothing more than a false teacher and a wolf in sheep's clothing.

That I am, for it is foretold that you will not recognize me when I come, and you should beware of my namesake, Benjamin.

Genesis 49:27~
Benjamin is a ravenous wolf; in the morning he devours the prey, in the evening he divides the plunder.

Is it not clear to you that the second coming I come not as Jesus, but as Benjamin? Study your scripture for I told you to stay awake all night and keep watch, you are still asleep in the Lord and therefore you deny the spirit of Christ. Did I not say I would come like a thief in the night? Did you expect me to come openly or secretly? What would a thief do?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I thought it important to hear my words from another site:

I once was a steadfast anti-government. I thought many people had misplaced priorities and abuse of governmental power and saw that the lives of citizen of the world were more or less in jeopardy.

However, after growing more spiritually and embracing the idea of destiny I then saw that God works through the physical to bring about his plan in time. This is a hard thing to fully accept unless you can visualize the end goal first and see how things are progressing to that point. Its like taking a road trip where you wake up in the middle of no where and guess where you are going. You wouldn't be able to figure it out unless you started to get some abstract ideas of how the scenery changes in time to know what lies ahead. That only comes with experience.

So what you see as perhaps a bad thing, is actually working out to be a good thing. In fact, change is inevitable and what we really are scared of is changes that happen to quickly for our comfort level. Get used to that.

The spiritual implications from what I have found is that we are moving through time and space to a moment of perfection, kind of like a big bang in reverse. Think of it as perfection explodes into chaos and we are moving in time towards the center of the explosion. So physical events change and become more chaotic as you approach that event horizon, which is when you can see where you are going. After that, you have no fear because you see that you are going to arrive safely where you want to be. It is where you were that still frightens you, which is nothing but you envisioning the terror of the future based on your historical perspective of the past. The past is not an indicator of what the future holds, because the master plan is for humans to reach a point where it has evolved to take over as spiritual beings and the future will then be unwritten. That is what the kingdom of heaven is. For now it is a seed within you that must grow.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Since you are the supposed second SON OF GOD,surely you expect everyone who sees you write that you are the Anti- christ and a Ravenous Wolf,to fear you? Why would a GOD of love want people to have fear,I feel a tremendous love in my heart,where there is no room for FEAR. When I see SIGNS it puts no fear in my heart,only warmth, Benjamin I am just stating what you yourself have stated yourself ,you are a witness,the Anti-christ and you know the world has been groomed that the 2 witnesses are supposed to be of GOD and the Anti-christ is of the devil in almost everyones teachings,you can understand why no one would believe in you! just an example " The Bible prophesies of a time when two leaders will come to power under Satan's approval and authority to deceive the world and enslave them into worshipping Satan as God. The first beast, known as the Antichrist, will not come claiming he is Satan. He will come acting like he is God, and the second beast will declare the first one is God and force the world to worship the Antichrist as one.

The Bible reveals that in the last days two beasts would arise to power and work together to deceive and destroy mankind. The Antichrist and the False Prophet.

The fact that there are two beasts is self explanatory. In Revelation 19:20 their future imprisonments are foretold:

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

But before then, they will wreak death and destruction upon the world destroying our world as we know it. Prophesied end time events are like pieces of a puzzle. And every once in a while you get a piece or two, and you hang onto them because you are not sure where they fit, and then all at once, something happens, and all the pieces start to fit in the puzzle.

Each piece becomes a revelation, a realization, a hit over the head that you've been interpreting and reading something wrong. Then it comes together like a puzzle and your knowledge and understanding of events falls into place.

There are many throughout the ages who have tried to interpret last days prophecies based on man's knowledge of events of that time or what they foresee as coming. But mostly what’s been going on is everyone recycling everyone else’s errors and wrongly interpreting the events of the future.

There are many antichrists and false prophets in the world. It's not just one title for one particular office. There are many who hold these titles and offices and they have existed throughout the ages just as they do in this last one. The Bible calls the last two to arise in the last days beasts, because that is exactly what they are.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by terror2k]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by terror2k

I just ignored him...

I still can't understand why this thread doesn't have a big **HOAX** on it from the mods yet.

*shakes head*

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Is that you David Icke ?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
sorry double post

[edit on 4-6-2010 by starynight]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join