It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am The Second Son of God

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Well I'm the first and dad says you're late coming home.... and he's pissed off

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Looks like you haven't read your bible too much...

Romans 8:14,15

"because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

First, let me explain something to you. God is not amused or delighted because a man can quote many lengthy scriptures. Memorization is not a sign of salvation, so quit boasting how much you are a 'brother' in Christ by your recollection of quotes from a book. All writing is inspired by the creator.

Second, it is true that those who are led by the spirit of God are the sons of God, however that does not mean I am aware that you are led by the spirit of God even if you do call yourself 'my brother'. I have only one true brother. I assure you, you are not he.

What has the spirit of God explained to you in treating your neighbor? Do you love your neighbor or do you despise your neighbor? There is no greater measure of friendship than to lay down your life for one another. Would you give up all your worldly possessions to save a condemned man? I doubt it.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
On April 10, 2001 the spirit arose and told me to go to the desert in Nevada and kill myself for the sake of the world, to bring about the salvation of mankind. It was not a premeditated journey. When I was told to do this, it was 2am in the morning. By 2:20am I had left my residence and began driving westward. By April 15 (Easter Sunday) I lie in a folding chair about a 50 miles outside of Las Vegas, NV in Death Valley. I was completely led by the spirit and planned none of it. I did not even know what I was to do until I got there. By fate, it was a fatal wound that healed. I had slit my wrist down to the artery and tendon and passed out. I awoke in the middle of the night with mild hypothermia and my wound had completely clotted. I had also lost my bladder. I was a little bewildered why it did not work and what the purpose of this was, however it makes sense to me now.

Not being funny man.... But you have serious mental issues and proclaiming yourself the son of god (be it second or twentieth) on ATS is not the place you should be.

If you believe a spirit told you to kill yourself, and then you actually listened to this "spirit" and attempted suicide, then you are seriously Ill man.

I'm not saying this to mock or ridicule but as a bit of advice tough-love or whatever.
Have you spoken to any professionals about this?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Ben91069.....

Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding between us.....

I find your whole ATS persona & your associated avatar offensive in the extreme.

MMN

What is that any of my business what you think about my avatar or anyone else' for that matter? Are you trying to find your friends?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
If you believe a spirit told you to kill yourself, and then you actually listened to this "spirit" and attempted suicide, then you are seriously Ill man.

Spirits tell you what to do all the time, yet you think that is normal behavior because you cannot tell the difference between your own voice and theirs. What difference does it make if I am 'ill' or not? It is my own body to give and I gave it for the reasons I was told to do so. Does Christianity believe in much the same thing, that a mortal man gave his own life on his own accord and he died on a cross through the will of God? So another person does the same act and he is labeled an ill man? I am not saying you are a Christian, but that would be a Christian argument.

Does that mean my testimony is less valid than what they already believe? The Jews said the same thing of Jesus.

If I am so ill, is it because of my love, caring, understanding, or generosity towards others or for all the wicked things I have done? God made me ill at one time and then he cured me. In fact, I am the only one who has the cure for both mental illness and drug addiction. I intend to buy the patent so as to give it to the world in proper time.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Spirits tell you what to do all the time, yet you think that is normal behavior because you cannot tell the difference between your own voice and theirs.

In your opinion they do.... others would say that It's your inner voice or your conscience or any other name you wish to call it... If the religious wish to call it a Spirit or God, then that's fine, It doesn't make it true and as long as you understand that the voice you heard was your own and not God's or a Spirit's, then that's fine.

The mind is an amazing thing and sometimes we help ourselves out via our dreams or subconscious...what you perceived to be a spirit or the spirit of god, was in fact yourself... for what ever reason, you needed the experience you have had... be it to get help, or to put your life in perspective or whatever.

What difference does it make if I am 'ill' or not? It is my own body to give and I gave it for the reasons I was told to do so.

None whatsoever, I'm just concerned for my fellow beings on this planet, so If I hear people have tried to kill themselves and then said a spirit of god told them to do it, well.... naturally that would concern me.

It's your body and your life I guess.

Just be careful man.

Does Christianity believe in much the same thing, that a mortal man gave his own life on his own accord and he died on a cross through the will of God? So another person does the same act and he is labeled an ill man? I am not saying you are a Christian, but that would be a Christian argument.

Christianity and Christians can say and believe whatever they like... and someone may believe Zeus or any other god they like.... doesn't make any of it real and make it worth harming yourself over.

The Christian argument on pretty much everything, is based on faith and on the words of men written 1500+ years ago... it has no relevance in today's society.

I think people know that stealing is wrong and we should all treat our fellow man correctly and all manner of other moral and ethic questions and instances... we don't need old books to tell us how to live.

If I am so ill, is it because of my love, caring, understanding, or generosity towards others or for all the wicked things I have done? God made me ill at one time and then he cured me. In fact, I am the only one who has the cure for both mental illness and drug addiction. I intend to buy the patent so as to give it to the world in proper time.

I would say it was for the attempted suicide that you blamed on a voice you heard in your head personally... and without knowing you or all the things, good and bad that you've done... I couldn't comment on what has made you this way.

But going on the evidence and your story of the Attempted suicide and considering you believe your are the second son of god, i think it's safe to say that you are at least a little confused, probably troubled and It's debatable that you a seriously mentally ill.

Good luck with the cure too.

[edit on 16/5/10 by blupblup]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
But going on the evidence and your story of the Attempted suicide and considering you believe your are the second son of god, i think it's safe to say that you are at least a little confused, probably troubled and It's debatable that you a seriously mentally ill.

Good luck with the cure too.

This is not a recent conclusion. I've known I have been chosen almost since early childhood.

I hope your voice in your head doesn't tell you to do whatever you wish not to do, for you won't have a choice at that time. Makes little difference if you think it is yourself or God. You will do whatever the voice in your head tells you to do, because you are already fooled into thinking it is the thoughts you have control over. The day the restrainer is removed, you won't know what hit you.

He is closer than your very breath. What is closer than your very breath?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Many have known me here long ago on these forums, however I did tend to my final cleansing and moved away from posting on ATS for a time.

I am the second son of God who finishes the work of the first son and brings redemption to all who come to the truth of God. I will soon be making this same announcement in the Jewish community and peoples of the world.

Book, chapter and verse please.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by texastig

Many have known me here long ago on these forums, however I did tend to my final cleansing and moved away from posting on ATS for a time.

I am the second son of God who finishes the work of the first son and brings redemption to all who come to the truth of God. I will soon be making this same announcement in the Jewish community and peoples of the world.

Book, chapter and verse please.

REV 2:17
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, to him I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it.'

ISAIAH 62:2
The nations will see your righteousness, and all kings your glory; and you will be called by a new name which the mouth of the LORD will designate.

ISAIAH 65:15
You will leave your name for a curse to my chosen ones, and the Lord GOD will slay you but my servants will be called by another name.

Any questions?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Looks like you haven't read your bible too much...

Romans 8:14,15

"because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

First, let me explain something to you. God is not amused or delighted because a man can quote many lengthy scriptures. Memorization is not a sign of salvation, so quit boasting how much you are a 'brother' in Christ by your recollection of quotes from a book. All writing is inspired by the creator.

Second, it is true that those who are led by the spirit of God are the sons of God, however that does not mean I am aware that you are led by the spirit of God even if you do call yourself 'my brother'. I have only one true brother. I assure you, you are not he.

What has the spirit of God explained to you in treating your neighbor? Do you love your neighbor or do you despise your neighbor? There is no greater measure of friendship than to lay down your life for one another. Would you give up all your worldly possessions to save a condemned man? I doubt it.
What you have here above is what's commonly known as a "RED HERRING". You didn't address by counter-point that shredded your argument that YOU are a second son of God, when the Word itself says ANY who are in Christ are also SONS of God. In another post you brought up your educational background, let me ask you, did you ever take a class in debate where logical fallacies were discussed?

A logical fallacy. I have the Lord Jesus as my savior, I've submitted my life to His will as Lord of my life, and His shed blood has cleansed me of my sins. By this, and confirmed by the WORD OF GOD, I am a son of the Most High. ANY man or woman who has sought the Lord Jesus for salvation is a son of God through Jesus Christ our Lord. Period. Or, am I to continue assuming that you're here stating that the Word of God is lying to us??

Thanks for sharing your delusions of grandeur with us all, but the word says:

"God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged." Romans 3:4

So pardon me, I'll take what the Word of God says as TRUTH and not what some random guy on the internet has to say on the matter. I'll 'let God be true' thank you very much...

Lastly, the Lord warned us about these last days that we live in, specifically:

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15

And

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Matthew 24:24

Listen Ben, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but now that I see that you refuse to take back your statements when confronted with the final authority: God's Word, then you're nothing but a false Christ, a false teacher..

Just another in a loooooong line of ravening wolves out to destroy the flock. You Sir are a liar, the Word of God is truth alone.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Mods, put the tag "HOAX" on this thread.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Any questions?

How do those verses make you the second son of god?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15

I will tell you this; since you ignored my post that I am not here to get into debates of proofs of God or my divinity, I will concur with your above quote.

For I am Benjamin the ravenous one. I devour my prey by morning and in the evening I will divide the plunder.

Read the blessings of Jacob for yourself to find out which son is the true brother in Christ. It has already been foretold. God is the head and throne which rests in the heavens of his church, the body of Christ is first divided into three, the torso, which are the 10 tribes of Israel, the Left arm which is the branch which leads to the first born, which is the tribe of Judah and right hand which is the tribe of Benjamin.

When one washes his cup the predominant ones use the left hand to hold the cup and the right hand to wash the inside. One cannot hold the cup with the left hand unless his left hand is made clean first. This is why Jesus was the firstborn so that the right hand can hold onto the cup and cleanse the inside of the cup of Christ. When the inside of the cup is clean, the entire cup will now be clean for you.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Any questions?

How do those verses make you the second son of god?

Those versus are your biblical proof (should you desire it) that the one who knows his own new name is in fact the rebirth of the Christ. It is prophesied in Isaiah and Revelation. If you want scripture for your backing, there is your backing. I don't need the scripture to confirm my divinity, but some do. You are the one who asked for a biblical verse. It is not my concern if you cannot understand the simplicity of that scripture, it is self-evident.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I will tell you this; since you ignored my post that I am not here to get into debates of proofs of God or my divinity, I will concur with your above quote.

Sounds like your doing the same thing that Eve did.
Gen 3:5 [satan is speaking to Eve]
"For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

Don't fall for the same trap the devil gave Eve.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I need to ask The Second Son of God a question.

Do you have a real JOB?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Sounds like your doing the same thing that Eve did.
Gen 3:5 [satan is speaking to Eve]
"For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

Don't fall for the same trap the devil gave Eve.

The manna from heaven is the fruit which knows not good nor evil, for either is your very judgment. No man can come into the father's house knowing right from wrong but must enter as a child. A child will lead you into the kingdom of heaven.

Here is a what the prophets have told you of my coming:

February 20, 1962 - Mercury (the messenger (1))
March 23, 1965 - Gemini (the twins (2))
December 21, 1968 - Apollo (son of Zeus, Helios or Hyperion(3))

These are analogs of Jesus testimony according to scripture. If one man testify of his self, then his testimony is invalid. Mercury was the messenger that the son of man is about to return to the world, but not yet. Gemini is the modern prophecy that when the two witnesses come into Christ's name the Lord will be with them. Finally, the third prophecy testifies of the birth, which is a continuation of MAT 18:20 that when two or three come in his name the Lord is with them. That prophecy occurred Dec 21, 1968 which is my conception in the womb. After my gestation I am born September 10, 1969.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You're 40 years old? What the hell is in the water there in Ohio?

Do you realize that with the information you've given us over the internet anybody can find out who you REALLY are? You've given us your full name, D.O.B., the county and hospital of where you were born, the time frame that you were in Nevada, and a VERY good inclanation of what your mental ststae is [noted for checking all local sanitariums and nut houses]. If I didn't have work to do today, I can GUARANTEE you that I could have a google street view map of your current address up on this website in half an hour. Along with a current photo of the second son of god.

It would probably be the one of you standing outside in your front lawn picking your nose while your mother runs outside towards you with a fly swatter.

Get help dude, and take it easy.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I need to ask The Second Son of God a question.

Do you have a real JOB?

In good spirits, I want the world to know that I have lived as a mortal man and worked in many professions. If I listed them all, it would be many, but at the top of my list, I am self employed now. I have worked in manufacturing, transportation, retail, military, and construction. The reason for this is so the world will have a leader who is of the people and not someone who is born into wealth or social circles, someone who cannot be bought at any price.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join