It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

La Raza Violent Threats Ignored, Tea Party Protesters Considered Dangerous Threat to America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I never said the poll was perfect. Not many people go on topix most of those that did voted in that poll.

The reason I am not supprised is because Government will ignore the real threat. Just look at 9/11: An Inside Job. Illegal Immigration: An Inside Job.

+1 more 
posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The thread is being side tracked !

The article is about the groups being treated differently .

Group A
The tea party is displaying peaceful attitude wanting change threw the ballot box . They are being vilified in the media and the Democratic circles and in Washington. As well as being considered as a terrorist group by some and as racist by many .

Group B

The La Raza is displaying violent words and advocating armed insurrection and violence against whites and the loss of land now occupied by several states . I dont see the media labeling them as terrorists or being racist which any cursory search on their platform would easily place them in the terrorist and racist category.

Does the media or the administration have a need to vilify a peaceful group while ignoring a group that openly professes racist attitude and violence against the government and Whites and non Hispanics ?

Argue those issues not Hutaree militia or who is and who isnt racist because they live in the deep south .

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostinthedarkness

You seem to know, who is La Raza?

How many people are we talking about.

You all consider them a threat please give some info on La Raza or what you consider La Raza.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You hit the nail on the Head! Why do people always want to shoot the messenger?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

The La Raza movement teach that Colorado, California, Arizona, Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Oregon and parts of Washington State make up an area known as "Aztlan" -- a fictional ancestral homeland of the Aztecs before Europeans arrived in North America. As such, it belongs to the followers of MEChA. These are all areas America should surrender to "La Raza" once enough immigrants, legal or illegal, enter to claim a majority, as in Los Angeles. The current borders of the United States will simply be extinguished. This plan is what is referred to as the "Reconquista" or reconquest, of the Western U.S.

Read more about the La Raza movement here:
www.humanevents.com...

Peace.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

You do realize the only reason the Tea Party is being villified is because it serves a political agenda right? The government IS threatened by them because their movement is gaining momentum and their media lapdogs do the dirty work in disparaging them to the population. They just try to make it seem like the "threat" will turn into physical violence in order to get people who don't know any better to maybe turn against them and view them in a threatening way. The teaparties threat to the government in power now IS a real threat. The Tea Party's threat to the citizens of this country is a joke.

The reason the media does not disparage groups like La Raza is because they aren't a threat to the government or the people. I'd like to add that the claims made about La Raza as a whole a bit overboard anyway. Only super paranoid ultra-conservatives try to twist the motives of La Raza. Any examples given as to questionable activities is due to people who are giving La Raza a bad name just like any other group.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Talk about deflection I thought this was about La Raza not Militia

Just deflection? I would think that using a derogatory term to disparage one ethnicity while defending another would warrant at least a mention of hypocrisy.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
For those that keep claiming ignorance of la raza and the others go to youtube and search there's pages upon pages of videos.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
La Raza is a immigrants rights group . The out ward web pages profess a well rounded helping hand for immigrants . But there are many groups using the LA Raza name The name is the people I believe.

Some of the speeches and older fliers they spread they were advocating AZ NM Ca and Texas to be taken over and returned to Mexico by armed force if necessary and with the 40 m Hispanic immigrants would be quite a army which one speech boasted on . And there are a prison gang using La Raza .

Living in bordering state you can hear the more militant speeches from the LA Raza . If these are not of the main stream of the group the group need to prune off the bad branches quickly .

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

La Raza is a real threat to the local governments. They can very easily take control of a small town.

Just move in register to vote and vote in their people and take over the town with out firing a shot.

Since when is registering to vote and exercising your constitutional right something to be deemed a threat.

Christians do it. Special interest groups do it. The NRA does it, on both local and national elections. Choosing to vote for the candidate of your choice is the American way, is it not.

Do not the same rights apply to people of color even if they do belong to a group of like minded individuals?

I'll bet you despise the NAACP.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by whaaa]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I just didn't want to make assumptions. La Raza is like the KKK. And just like the KKK doesn't represent the view of all white people, neither does La Raza speak for all Mexicans.

The problem I have is that people like to shout La Raza as though it involves all Mexicans. Most Mexicans are unaware of them or don't partake in their agenda.

Furthermore, the racist La Raza is often confused with the real La Raza or National Council of La Raza. This group can be viewed similar to NAACP. They are trying to help Hispanics better themselves in this society.

Recently the National Council of La Raza (NCLR) became aware of a website and other information that is being circulated on the Internet by La Voz de Aztlan. The phrases the site frequently uses, “La Raza de Aztlan” or “La Raza,” are generic terms that many use to refer to Mexican American people in this country. NCLR has no connection whatsoever to the website or its sponsoring group.

www.nclr.org...

Another misconception about NCLR is the allegation that we support a “Reconquista,” or the right of Mexico to reclaim land in the southwestern United States. NCLR has not made and does not make any such claim; indeed, such a claim is so far outside of the mainstream of the Latino community that we find it incredible that our critics raise it as an issue. NCLR has never supported and does not endorse the notion of a “Reconquista” or “Aztlán.”

www.nclr.org...

NCLR has never supported, and does not support, separatist organizations. Some critics have accused MEChA (Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán or Chicano Student Movement of Aztlán) of being a separatist organization and denounced NCLR for being a purported “major funder” of the organization. The reality is that in 2003, NCLR provided one chapter of the organization (Georgetown University) with a $2,500 subgrant to support a conference of Latino students—mainly from the Southwest and West Coast—who were attending East Coast colleges but could not afford to travel home for Thanksgiving. These Latino student groups hold mini-conferences with workshops and speakers, bringing together students who are often the first high school graduates and college attendees in their families.

www.nclr.org...

Bigots come in all colors and though I agree with you that this separatist movement should be taken seriously concerning their threats, I in no way think that all Mexicans should be painted with such a wide brush.

Your opinion of them taking over a town is doing just that. This separatist movement has been around for some time and as of yet they haven't taken over anything, nor will they ever take over or requisition America.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

You seem to know, who is La Raza?

How many people are we talking about.

You all consider them a threat please give some info on La Raza or what you consider La Raza.

Google it
Bing it
Check La Reza with Alta Vista.
Like I have to take you to your mom so she can feed you. Sheeesh.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

You might be confusing the NAACP with the Black Panthers. Last account I had, the NAACP was about self betterment, NOT the takeover/ overthrow of the US. What is coming out of La Raza is seditious. That isn't new, by any stretch.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Like I have to take you to your mom so she can feed you. Sheeesh.

I would...
I could..
I should....

But you just aren't worth it.

Your post merely shows your immaturity.

Have a good one..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Since when is registering to vote and exercising your constitutional right something to be deemed a threat.

Illegals do not have the same rights as a citizen.

Christians do it. Special interest groups do it. The NRA does it. Choosing to vote for the candidate of your choice is the American way, is it not.

Why in the hell are illegals being allowed to vote!

Does not the same rights apply to people of color even if they do belong to a group of like minded individuals?

Race is not an issue wake up and pull you head out the sand!

I'll bet you despise the NAACP.

Ahhh .... Playing the "Race Card".

The Race Card is usualy played when a person cannot put forth a valid arguement, and proves once again sense is not common.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

The NWO MSM will paint the freedom of all Americans with one very broad brush in the darkest color they can find. The Libertarian Party has been labeled, Tea Bagers, in a nefarious attempt to control the masses. The OP has eloquently, factually, and patiently presented the problem, on questioning why an insurrecting group with an anti-American agenda, escapes the notoriety of the Main Stream Media?
Obviously, the OP has many that agree with him. If he has any more stars, he would make the constellation of Pleiades jealous
BTW
S&F.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Violater1]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Originally posted by whaaa

Illegals do not have the same rights as a citizen.

Christians do it. Special interest groups do it. The NRA does it. Choosing to vote for the candidate of your choice is the American way, is it not.

Why in the hell are illegals being allowed to vote!

You need to prove that illegals are infact being allowed to vote.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by whaaa]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The big BIG problem is the number of groups that use the name La Raza . You have lawyers to educators , to prison gangs to street gangs and to immigrants rights use the La Raza .

This creates confusion on who is for what and who said what . There has been a La Raza group in the south west for 40 years I know of that has openly endorsed armed insurrection in the south west states which were at one time Mexican provinces to return them to Mexico . And are extremely racist .

Do I think all Mexicans in the US want this ? No Do I think some of them do ? Yes .

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
www.snopes.com...

I'm sure some of you have seen these quotes before. Feel free to take them as they come, but this stuff doesnt bring me over to the illegal immigrant's side one bit.

And how about this woman?

[edit on 5/14/2010 by GenRadek]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join