It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hope for Gary McKinnon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by redrezo

He didn't use broadband because he was hacking in 2001/2002 ...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I hardly think it's a "dubious aspergers claim".

His asperger-like behaviour was highlighted by a stranger watching him on TV.

He was then diagnosed by the four top people here in the UK.

To suggest it's dubious is to suggest that these top four mental health professionals are either liars, dishonest via bribery or completely incompetent ...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Looks like they are already waivering. What a mess. This has gone on fro entirely too long.

Nick Clegg admits: I might not have the power to stop Gary McKinnon's extradition
By JAMES SLACK and MICHAEL SEAMARK
Last updated at 10:02 AM on 26th May 2010

Stopping the extradition of Gary McKinnon to the U.S. may not be within the Government's power, Nick Clegg suggested yesterday.

The comment - his first intervention in the case since becoming Deputy Prime Minister - surprised supporters of the 44-year-old computer hacker because it was completely at odds with Mr Clegg's previously stated position.

Daily Mail

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Gary should dump everything he found on the net and send 100 cd's out to journalists, radio shows and ufo groups and blow the lid off it...be rid of the yoke around his neck.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

I would be very surprised if the new government allowed the extradition to go ahead , it would look like weakness after their pledge to stand up to the U.S .
I fully expect McKinnon will stand trial in the UK , I expect their will be an announcement within the next month to put an end to this sorry saga

KritikalMass
Gary should dump everything he found on the net and send 100 cd's out to journalists

The problem is he has no evidence to send to anyone , we only have his word for it that he found anything , which I personally doubt that he did .

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I sincerely hope that he does not get extradited, he should be applauded for displaying the flaws in the security system. At least they can work to make it more secure now.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Lady_Tuatha]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This show's being going on and on and on too long. Would like to suggest he get's tried in the US Courts (Absentia).
If convicted, does his time in Britain. I believe the US and Britain have extradition policies but also believe the USA should give the man kudos for showing US data intel weaknesses. Kinda win-win situation.

Wish the Man well in any case.

Decoy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join