It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Schoolteacher Helped Dump Body of Student

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

A schoolteacher, who was also a senior official in an Australian branch of the Ku Klux Klan, has been jailed for eight years for helping one of his students dump a body.

Source

Graeme Frederick McNeil, a science teacher from the town of Cambooya in Queensland, has admitted helping to cover up the murder of 19-year-old Robert Rowlingson.

Rowlingson was murdered by his younger brother in July of 2007 with a shot to the back of his head.

According to the court Robert Rowlingson was murdered after he had threatened to reveal Klan information he had found on a computer which had been lent to his younger brother by McNeil, who was his school counselor at the time.

I didn't even know the KKK was in Australia
This guy looks really
crotchety
As far as the article, the teachers having "relations" with students pales in comparison to this story. You'd think teachers would be required to take a psyche eval.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Not surprising really. I'm white and I still say anyone who is in the KKK is either a pedophile, retard, or inbred psycho. I mean, when you're not satisfied with your hate in private and need a group of angry white guys to do a circle-jerk to make you feel more powerful and secure....you fit one of those catagories.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

No you do not fit one of those groups. White people sure do get abashing in this society today.

On topic, thats just life, and do you not think black people kill whites in south africa, do you call those blacks supremacists, no you call them murderers.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

On topic, thats just life, and do you not think black people kill whites in south africa, do you call those blacks supremacists, no you call them murderers.

No, I call them people defending their home.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

no you call them murderers.

All beliefs aside, this is what it boils down to, a human, taking another human's life. There is no excuse IMO. Another human does not have the right to do so. This will spark some debate I'm sure. There is the argument of judiciary execution, however, it is still taking a life. Life is a precious commodity, even in it's most twisted state. None the less, you'll have those that say "to kill is to be killed".

Blatant "cold blooded" murder, based on misconstrued values and belief systems never cease to amaze me.

[edit on 5/14/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thats funn this guy looks like he could be josef fritzl's brother.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

he could be josef fritzl's brother.

wow, he does

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

How is that ON TOPIC?

Did you even bother reading the article? The younger brother of the victim [White] was the murderer [White] McNeil, [white] who was his school counselor help cover up the murder.

Rowlingson was murdered by his younger brother in July of 2007 with a shot to the back of his head. According to the court Robert Rowlingson was murdered after he had threatened to reveal Klan information he had found on a computer which had been lent to his younger brother by McNeil, who was his school counsellor at the time.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The question I have is, how did this man convince this child to murder his brother? This is an example of a person who can't deal with the consequences of their past. The article says that he WAS a member of the KKK, but it seems, from the obvious abundance of material related to the Klan on his computer, that he is still supporting his beliefs to some extent.

I think that McNeil should also be imprisoned for life with the young man. What kind of messages was he sending that kid? How many other children has he corrupted? And to think that he was 'Well regarded' in that town. It also makes me question the values of the city, but on the other hand, I know all too well how easily a wolf can blend into a flock with just a little wool.

I'm also shocked to hear the the KKK exists in Australia. I knew they were in a lot of places but had no idea that they spread that far around the planet. I'm all for freedom of speech, but they shouldn't have the freedom to spread, what I consider garbage, to youth inside public schools.

~Santh

top topics

join