It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thailand slips into Chaos - Bangkok becomes a War Zone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dieseldave

My God, this has nothing to do with America or the NWO? Get a grip!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Your still saying the red shirts are un-armed? Really do you believe that? You continue to throw your "fact" word around. Since you seem to understand its use in a limited fashion.
Red Shirts have Guns. FACT
Red Shirts have Grenades. FACT
Red Shirts have their own paramilitary units within their organisation called the black guards. They're also armed. FACT
They have been shooting rockets at helicopters. FACT

The above are not the actions of un-armed citizens. FACT.

[edit on 15/5/2010 by who-me?]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

If you mean by Elite, the current government? I would say that they have slashed all government loans by 50% and worked out longer repayment plans for the poor, especially farmers. No one does that for the poor in other countries do they? Could it be that they dont want to pay anything back for the loans because they believed Thaksin's cronies??? Would that then make the current government unpopular with them, I would probably say so.

I don't claim to know everything about Thai history and politics but this looks like a pattern, luring people into debt then making it harder to get out, trapping people. Are the poor people being trapped into debt? Is this a part of the globalist agenda to disrupt society and institute their control? Whatever is happening it seems to be playing into the globalists' agenda.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by m khan

If you mean by Elite, the current government? I would say that they have slashed all government loans by 50% and worked out longer repayment plans for the poor, especially farmers. No one does that for the poor in other countries do they? Could it be that they dont want to pay anything back for the loans because they believed Thaksin's cronies??? Would that then make the current government unpopular with them, I would probably say so.

I don't claim to know everything about Thai history and politics but this looks like a pattern, luring people into debt then making it harder to get out, trapping people. Are the poor people being trapped into debt? Is this a part of the globalist agenda to disrupt society and institute their control? Whatever is happening it seems to be playing into the globalists' agenda.

If you had read my earlier post you would understand the context as to how the loans were given out by the Thaksin government on the condition that they use the money (government tax money) to ONLY purchase items from companies owned by Thaksin. They were led to believe don't worry you wont have to pay the money back, DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by believer81

Red shirts - unarmed protestors

Hahaha! Joke?

seeking to be heard only, are scrummy? Thaksin in charge? Send booty hunters to murder him while the murderous govt goes scot free?

Amazing.

Thaksin eggs them on. He makes public statements doing so. Are you blind, deaf or just stupid? Do you have an Isaan wife??

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You have no understanding of the realism that is going on, I suspect that you are just a traveller with little finances that has befriended some poor uneducated Thai's or have an uneducated thai girlfriend from one of the bars, would I be close? but even then the majority of Thai prostitutes do not support the red shirts as they are harming their trade, as they are harming the livelyhood of all the hotel, service and tour industry staff that come from Esarn too!

Thank you for your decorum. It is noted and being sent to the moderators for review. This is fair warning to you, even though it doesnt worth a reply from me.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Who sell them those riffles?

Poor Bangkok. Once a tourist spot now a war zone for its own people.

RIP bangkok

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Thank you for the informative post,

BTW

Now the poor are just being used as pawns in a game of power!

This sounds familiar.

[edit on 093131p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by who-me?

These are your facts, or your unsubstantiated make-believe fantazies?

But it may be fact now that the govt forces had fired upon innocent civilians

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Hmmm....and who eggs on the soldiers to murder their own fellow countrymen? but then, i will not insult you that you are blind, deaf or dumb or look down upon you to tag some sod as your hubby, for I believe all humans are equal, white or black, rich or poor.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Everything you've posted in this thread has been pretty on point. I also live in Thailand and it's frustrating when people who don't understand the situation try to paint it as some 'black and white', 'good vs. bad', 'people vs. the evil government' kind of deal.

I remember when the Yellow Shirts took over the Airport - there was a thread about it on ATS, and the general sentiment among posters was "power to the people, down with the evil government". Now the red shirts (who are the polar opposites of the Yellow Shirts) are having their turn at protesting and again some people on ATS are like, "power to the people, evil government...".

Not everything is as cut and dry as it seems people! Educate yourselves or keep your ignorance to yourselves please, it can be contagious.

And thanks to Hongkongphooey for making the effort to battle ignorance, I sure don't have the patience for it. Keep up the good work.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Red shirts will win.
Thiland will unify all Asia
through the poor, and then the
priviledged and professors will be exterminated.

It gets worse from there. People have no idea how much
the poor are "done" with rulers, leaders, and learned authority figures.

David Grouchy

[edit on 15-5-2010 by davidgrouchy]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You have no understanding of the realism that is going on, I suspect that you are just a traveller with little finances that has befriended some poor uneducated Thai's or have an uneducated thai girlfriend from one of the bars, would I be close? but even then the majority of Thai prostitutes do not support the red shirts as they are harming their trade, as they are harming the livelyhood of all the hotel, service and tour industry staff that come from Esarn too!

Thank you for your decorum. It is noted and being sent to the moderators for review. This is fair warning to you, even though it doesnt worth a reply from me.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

I'm sorry but what is your problem, report me to the moderators for what? You refuse to see any truth but your truth, you make outright lies, swear language even with hidden letters is still swearing when we can work out the word and meaning, is it not? You accuse people including me of condoning murder and claim that we are as good as murderers ourselves, which is extremely insulting as well pathetic and then you report me! For what, did I hit a nerve? Too close to the truth methinks!

You asked me to answer your questions and I did, you refuse to answer mine, why? Cat got your tongue? fingers aching or just don't want to show what a true ignoramous you are?

If you surround yourself with uneducated ignorant people and sleep with cheap women, don't expect anyone to take your views and opinions seriously! You should lighten up. You obviously have a vast distaste of anyone with money who have actually worked hard to get where they are as opposed to someone like Thaksin who steals from the very people he was elected to help! Him, you respect, enough said

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

It gets worse from there. People have no idea how much
the poor are "done" with rulers, leaders, and learned authority figures.

It is a cycle, if or when the poor come into power then they abuse their position,

A vicious cycle.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Teebs

Thanks for your comments, I am so sad to see this wonderful country torn apart by sheer ignorance and greed.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Hmmm....and who eggs on the soldiers to murder their own fellow countrymen? but then, i will not insult you that you are blind, deaf or dumb or look down upon you to tag some sod as your hubby, for I believe all humans are equal, white or black, rich or poor.

I agree, as I said before, the soldiers/government are also scummy.

I also agree, all humans are equal; not all are equal in ignorance.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Look at yourself. When you have to resort to insults to prove your points, you are no better than some douchebag who lost and believe that blustering is the way to prove you are right.

I had already kindly given way to you, to allow your views unimpeded by me. No one is greater than the thread, not you nor me. Yet you continually insist that you are right, and am prepared to insult anyone else who challenge you.

It is only this reason that i had to do what I had done. Not to curtail your freedom for I would gladly defended it, but only to seek that you pause before you choke on your own rage.

Calm down. You may have no compassion, but I do.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I am glad we are in agreement finally. But its okay, you learn more each day and gradually, your ignorance will fade.

Cheers.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I am glad we are in agreement finally. But its okay, you learn more each day and gradually, your ignorance will fade.

Cheers.

Unconcious incompetence never fails to amuse me

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Yup. you certainly said it right. It never fails, simply because one is unconcious when incompetence occurs. Amusement often covers up such embarassment. Need me to wake you up?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join