It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Judgment Day Prophecy - Sajaha (605-562BC)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
These do seem like very accurate prophecies. But what are they actually accurate of. I think to proceed very cautiously, when ever prophecies
seem to point to something and seem accurate. There have always been false prophets. The text may very well be intended to be very decietful.
Many half truths are possible as far as I can see.

Do you consider this a book of truth?

[edit on 26-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It's very difficult to determine what the exact meaning is, but these aren't the only prophecies that point towards Germany. There are many other prophecies that foresee Germany being the battleground for World War 3.
There is a German book called "Buch 3, der dritte Weltkrieg" (book 3 WW3) by Jan Udo Holey. In this book he and his co-writer published many prophecies made by some known but also many unknown mediums. They also did a good attempt to search for identical prophecies and oh boy, they sure did!
It's a shame that it's only available in German. But than again, it would just spam the prophecy section with amazement!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is one of my favorites!!!

SAJAHA 15
("Marduk's Spear")

1st: At the top of a mountain gods Marduk reigns of time. He sees bad coming, but can not prevent this for a long time coming.
The Shaft of his spear is stuck in the glass ceiling of the mountain.

2nd: Darkness rolls in, rules over the light. The midnight-country is caught in distress.
The bodies of fallen heroes rot at the foot of the sacred mountain.

3rd: The pressing army of darkness is approaching from the west; wild wallows up from the east, the amount of speechless. Babylon is beyond repair, Assur is not there to help - paralyzed lies Northland's child.

4th: At the world's mountain summit Marduk mourns lonely. Lost is the home of the gods. Do not they sing more, not celebrate, nor prepare for stormy battle. Even her thoughts are in chains. And Ishtar weeps for their people.

5th: Marduk gazes up to the limits of the highest light, where Ishtar is crying. And he heard Ishtar's voice: Mr. Marduk! Protector of the midnight-mountain ! Hurl your spear against the enemy!
Save our nation!

6th: Then Marduk, and answered her: 0 Ishtar! How I would like to do what you say to me! But the people prostrate lies, crushed is the kingdom, the power of our countless enemies - and the new Sargon, the liberator, the avenger, who still is not there.

7th: Ishtar, but looked at him and said, O Marduk! See what has come down from there, on earth, what dominates our world and reigns over the people that came from above once. Do not suffer any longer dominates the bottom of the top! Hurl your spear! The one who catches him, he will be the new Sargon!

8th: As Marduk pulled out the spear from the ground, lifted him and threw him with force down on the ground world.

And while Marduk did this, ordered Ishtar the stars to broadcast a new light, invisible.

9th: On Earth, the world did Marduk Speer its effect: a new will he bore the people, a new rage and a new weapon - a new Sargon bought the people, and soon took Marduk Speer.

10th: And a huge wrestling - began beating up the bottom and the top was raised and built was the new Babylon.
All of this is a look in distant future, all this will be.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Regenstorm]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I like how it shows him talking to the king, I enjoy their conversation.

It really does sound like present day sadly.

Sajaha sounds to me like a woman prophet. Unless I misinterpret it.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

as i recall, marduk was one of the planets involved in a cosmic collision in our solar system; according to "sitchen" translator of ancient sumerian writings. perhaps marduk was the god or ruler of same.

and arn't there 2 german prophets who speak of hundreds of russian tanks rolling quickly into germany?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

Some claim that Sitchin's translations are incorrect.
The German translations are from before WW2 and it is believed that they are more accurate.

Germany plays a very important role in this. Especially the Untersberg.
It is believed to be the midnight mountain.
Many prophecies point toward Germany indeed, many about a battle near a birch tree or a place called "Birkenbaum" which is German for birch tree.
I just searched the forum for Birkenbaum, not a single hit!
These prophecies deserve a thread of their own.
Here are some of those predictions via google translate.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
if this seer/prophet(ess) was in Nubuchadnezzaers court,
then the captive Daniel knew of this person...

it seems strange that the Biblical account of Daniel, has him superior to all the magicians, seers, clairvoyants on the Kings' stable of prophets,
i guess this particular seer/prophet/futurist 'Sajaha' made the essay concerning the future after Daniel was dismissed from service to King Nebuchadnezzar?

Such eloquent speach, sounds like something from the 'Spiritualist' era 1890s-1930s all over the world, from Berlin to NYC...
many fine, deep-thinker philosophers were a product of those times with a fascination with the occult-spiritualism etc.

i find the term Sargon:

Except in the lonely just waiting longingly at the Third Sargon, which they have secretly ordained their loyalty.
From the trampled ground Chaldea will the first spark of the new rise up and fly to the sky, carried by rushing clouds, towards Northland.
From this tortured land of liberators will rise, the Avenger: The Third Sargon!

Sargon of Akkad, also known as Sargon the Great "The Great King",
was an Akkadian emperor famous for his conquest of the Sumerian city-states in the 24th and 23rd centuries BC. The...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sargon_of_Akkad

Sargon of Akkadia was before the Babylonian kings by 1000 yrs., then when Nebuchadnezzar conquered the 'northland' areas Sycthians-Cimmerians (sp)
that was fufilling the forecasts of this court magician/astrologer/seer,
still - ia a distant future was/is a 3rg Sargon (a nemisis)...

the worm in the sand is the oil reserves & the towers

to me, this all reeks of occult story creation, perhaps from some partially preserved tablets or whatever from 550+bce, made to fit the modern era

just list me as Doubter

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Excellent post! S & F!

For those that are interested, there is a great thread on the Untersberg Mountain and it's mysteries started by Skyfloating. It is a huge thread and full of facinating research.

It has 555 flags - that should tell you something.

Untersberg Mountain Thread

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Why is it that all of these end of the world "prophecies" are vague and malleable? Because that's an easy game to run on any king or credulous plebeian. If you can convince someone you can see the future, you can convince them of anything.

Q. "What will the end times look like?"

A. "Really bad. Everything is backwards, death, sickness, fire, wars, no morality, cats and dogs sleeping together, etc. "

What an easy game this is.

Also, since he was brought up in this thread, avoid anything having to do with Sitchin. There are real people studying ancient cultures who have actual answers and Sitchin isn't one of them

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

It is well known that different witness accounts of the same crime often give very different descriptions of the suspect. I think that something similar applies here as well but based upon something similar to a dream or perhaps a TV show. Another factor is the lack of technology and/or the knowledge of that.

Because, how do you describe something that almost can't be compared with something you know?
How would a medieval man or woman describe a car or a chopper?
A flying chariot in the sky, what would that be?
A fighter jet with its afterburner on would fit the description but if you've never seen a fighter jet before it's difficult to call it by its name.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So who do you guys relate to more, the lonely rightious or gluttonous godless people?

Personally I can see a little of both in myself if im honest...

I think the worm in the desert bit sounded like an oil pipeline kind of.

cool thread, beats the 99ish gulf oil threads.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HanoverFat

To be really honest,
the lonely and the righteous.
I don't want to go in detail, it's a very long and personal story.

I've been and slept several nights at the foot of the midnight mountain aka Untersberg. Hitler's Eagle's nest is located at the other side of the valley on top of the Obersalzberg. Hitler knew about these prophecies very well.
It felt like home while being there, as if I have been there very often.

These prophecies are just the tip of the iceberg concerning the knowledge I've gathered in Germany. I hate this language barrier, google translate doesn't do he trick, especially when it concerns older spelling and grammar.
So I've got to translate everything myself, a very time-consuming job which doesn't always gets appreciation, like here.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I don't remember any animal/human hybrids that have been in my street, other than that this prediction reminds me of every other prediction of our times, kind of right, but could kind of fit a bunch of other times aswell.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91
Interesting, do you think this means the resistance and a new liberator will come from the middle east? Sounds like Iraq or Iran to me. But we don't yet have human/animal hybrids running in the streets so I guess its a ways off. Unless the hybrids are indistinguishable from normal people?
What is your take on these two things? Also, who do you think he was referring to when he said the third sargon? Thanks in advance.
human-animal hybrids are being experimented with:
animals.change.org...
www.sciencedaily.com...

[edit on 30-5-2010 by theuhstuf]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Well, in German it says Bastards, google translated into hybrid. I chose the word hybrid because bastards sounds racist and rude.
Personally I think that it might refer to our multi cultural societies.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

This may well have reflected WWII but i see more in the passage you bought to us... the end of days!!!

Was a good read.... i'll check out some more later.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by orangutang

Many prophecies point toward Germany indeed, many about a battle near a birch tree or a place called "Birkenbaum" which is German for birch tree.
I just searched the forum for Birkenbaum, not a single hit!

Follow up the Untersberg research, and look at the legend of Kaiser Karl, or Charlemagne. It is said (in these folk tales, legends, etc), that he resides in the mountain, asleep around a table (through which his beard has grown), and that when the ravens have stopped circling the mountain, he will rise again and leave the mountain, with his army, to save the German people. The battle will takle place near to the mountain, and after the battle he will hang his shield on a certain tree......

This tree (of the tales/legend) actually exists, although oiff the top of my head i don't know if it's a birch.

Interesting thread. Well done. I must admit i have an interest in the Untersberg angle on this, being a participant in the thread you link to in your opening post. Your are correct that for centuries the Untersberg has been referred to as the Midnight Mountain, in fact as far back as the 1200's, when Templars built their first temple at it's foot. Another thing, which bothered me to a certain extent during my research into the mountain, but which i dismissed after a while, was the fact that there is a village called Schaden at the foot of the Untersberg. I was struck by the similarity of the name to the word "Schaddein", which of course if the German version of Satan.

Have you heard of the Isais Offenbahrung, or Isais Prohecies? They were said to have been delivered to a Templat Knight back in the 1200's by Isais appearing to him in a vision.

I have a copy, but it's in "old" german and difficult to translate in places (and i have yet to find the time), but it talks about a lot of the same things - a battle between good and evil, between light and dark.

You also have the Thule Society (the original ones!), whose symbol was the black sun (light vs dark?), who also had an interest in the Untersberg.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang

as i recall, marduk was one of the planets involved in a cosmic collision in our solar system; according to "sitchen" translator of ancient sumerian writings. perhaps marduk was the god or ruler of same.

and arn't there 2 german prophets who speak of hundreds of russian tanks rolling quickly into germany?

Marduk was also the son of Enki through Ninti.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

reply to post by HanoverFat

To be really honest,
the lonely and the righteous.
I don't want to go in detail, it's a very long and personal story.

I've been and slept several nights at the foot of the midnight mountain aka Untersberg. Hitler's Eagle's nest is located at the other side of the valley on top of the Obersalzberg. Hitler knew about these prophecies very well.
It felt like home while being there, as if I have been there very often.

These prophecies are just the tip of the iceberg concerning the knowledge I've gathered in Germany. I hate this language barrier, google translate doesn't do he trick, especially when it concerns older spelling and grammar.
So I've got to translate everything myself, a very time-consuming job which doesn't always gets appreciation, like here.

The lonely righteous sounds like me and a few others I know. It seems in this day in age good gets punished and bad gets rewarded. The prophecy seems right for modern day man. I believe one day people are going to get fed up with how things are being ran and start revolting. I have heard of the 'Avenger' before and wonders if it is basically the Christ?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Because, how do you describe something that almost can't be compared with something you know?
How would a medieval man or woman describe a car or a chopper?
A flying chariot in the sky, what would that be?
A fighter jet with its afterburner on would fit the description but if you've never seen a fighter jet before it's difficult to call it by its name.

That's an interesting concept and all. But first, you have to have someone that can see into the future. People cannot see into the future. Therefore we have some vague and nebulous "prophecies" most likely from someone under the influence of intoxicants (such as St. John of Patmos).

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join