It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Virus Detector Knows You're Sick Before You Do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Pentagon Virus Detector Knows You're Sick Before You Do

www.wired.com

Imagine knowing you’ll be too sick to go to work, before the faintest hint of a runny nose or a sore throat. Now imagine that preemptive diagnosis being transmitted to a national, web-based influenza map — simply by picking up the phone.
[...]

Since 2006, they’ve been hunting for a genetic signature that can accurately assess, well before symptoms appear, whether someone’s been infected with a virus. Eight months into a $19.5 million grant from Darpa, the Pentagon’s out-there research agency, t
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.rand.org

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
These guys want to shrink it from "suitcase sized" to that of a "diabetic glucometer". Hmm, sounds like code for ... Verichip, because Verichip currently is testing its in vivo diabetic glucose monitor!
Then you'll use your i phone to "call" the chip to see if you're infected.

It really can't be more obvious that the inevitable h5n1/ h1n1 mix is, among other things, a means to get people implanted, voluntarily at first I'm sure, with this virus sensor.

www.wired.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Sounds like how psychics can pick up a person is getting sick in there aura, before it happens. If you find a true psychic you will find he or she can tell in the aura.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

So instead of spending money to finding actual CURES for sicknesses, they spend money on how they can track them?

When I tell people that I plan on being off the grid in 10 years, they look at me like I've got two heads. This story only emphasizes MORE why I plan on being off the grid.

This society is more money based on every level that you can imagine.

It's sickening.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join