It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

haarp - Alaska - Finland - Siberia.... ? all seeing eye ... ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a preacher friend of mine pointed out the triangle that the three Haarp instillations form a triangle and looking at the northpole looks like the eye... coincidence...?
Masonic Link...? total hog wash... ?
draw the lines and look.... I wish I had a way of posting this map of haarp installations... and well the guy who noticed it well is a preacher... so ....
I said I would ask you people about it... personally - it forms a triangle how the all seeing eye got involved not sure....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Any three points not in a straight line form a triangle. Not really news.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
he said "around the north pole." and i get that itll still make a triangle 'around' the north pole regardless, but be reasonable. the dudes asking a question. im surprised you got that many stars. alot of cynical people

[edit on 5/14/10 by CSquared288]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There is a specific reason as to why HAARP type facilities are mostly located near the poles.

It's nothing to do with Masons, Illuminati, NWO, Obama, Aliens, Toenails, Fried cheese or Alex Jones and has everything to do with the lower altitude of the ionosphere at the poles.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
There's a haarp in Finland? That's news to me.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

hum. you maybe on to something. Norway ... but you can also search Haarp Finland... ???? are there two facilities... side by side...?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yeah I did a search and found nothing. There's the norway thing but I don't know if that's Haarp or just something people believe in. I never looked into that.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Probably thinking of the Tromso/EISCAT heater in Norway. I can't think of a more amusing 'conspiracy'. Like's been said, any three not in a straight line will form a triangle around the pole.

If you fill in ALL the ionospheric heater projects, it will form the face of Bill Clinton, if you connect the dots.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSquared288
he said "around the north pole." and i get that itll still make a triangle 'around' the north pole regardless, but be reasonable. the dudes asking a question. im surprised you got that many stars. alot of cynical people

[edit on 5/14/10 by CSquared288]

skeptics have multiple accounts in my opinion. They want people to believe they are right and everybody is wrong. i see nothing wrong with the OP observation.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I am amazed that hardly anyone here at ATS is discussing the confirmation in March 2011 of a HAARP facility in Norway. This explains the "Blue Spiral over Norway." This is getting rather scary. Go here for more info':

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

And what can we do to stop this? -Ande

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Yeah except that blue spiral was already confirmed as being a failed rocket. Nice try thought

top topics

join