It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shape shifting reptilian ETs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
These shape shifting reptilian aliens so many people believe in. I would like to know how is it even physically possible Scientifically speaking?

In order to achieve this supposed miracle this creature must have no bone structure, which would go against the very fact that it is a “reptile”. How could it change its height and build with a fixed skeletal (bone) structure, you ever thought about that?

It would also have to have a malleable skull and the same goes for its brain. You cant simply change the size and shape of your brain without interrupting its functioning.

I would like to know your thoughts on how it is possible because I personally believe some people just accept these things without really applying a reasoning process to the claim.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well IF (and I use if extremely loosely) that were possible, I am sure it has something to do with whatever technology they are using, rather than their biology. As far as how it's technically possible, if I knew that then I'd be running around as something other than a human... just for fun

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Since they are trans-dimensional, they can manipulate the way they are perceived visually from THIS dimension, to our eyes. They have mastered the technique so that we see the human form.

This takes an immense effort which is why we see them slipping sometimes, allowing the reptilian form to appear, or cross the inter-dimensional barrier.

I don't beleive in them, just thought I'd have a crack at answering!!!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by kiwifoot]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
There's a few ways it might work and probably more we haven't thought about yet. Scientists don't know everything and we don't know what some scientists know already. Top secret and all that.

One is that the person seeing the shape-shift is hallucinating. There could be ways to make someone hallucinate that thing too, either by hypnosis or mind control from a distance. There could be machines that send signals to specific targets' brains. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

Another way could be that the entity itself is an advanced hologram, again caused by someone with the technology.

A third is that the entity is a tulpa. A being that's been brought into existence by the power of thought. I think perhaps that all of reality is created by thought, so someone (perhaps a group) with a powerful enough mind going against consensus reality can create something that's not meant to exist.

And the witness could be a liar.

I'm open to all of the above.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by wigit]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Good reasoning, but I think there could be yet some other options...
First, it could simply be mimicry. Like a fly that acts like a spider so it does not get eaten. Or a butterfly that looks like a snake, when seen from the side. We could be victims of such a subterfuge... And, sometimes, we can see through the folds.

Or, as the Ancients said, the "Dragons" had hypnotic powers...

'nuff said!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
What if these beings are Supernatural? I mean What If they are Demonic?
It seems to me, they would be alot more possible, If they are entitys that we're not bound by science. in Christian Ufoligy you have the Golden's (beings in their Angelic state, before the Fall) You then have the Grays (A kind of Hybrid worker Thing) and you have the Reptillian (the Angels gone to Pot). It is a pill I can swallow a little bit better. So They would still be interdimentional.... It's a stupid theory I have of a story I don't even buy. but It's fun to think about.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Target Earth

That also, the most plausible, in my opinion. I could say more, but that would be... ah. Second line.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The hypnotic/mind control powers, I guess I could accept that. I guess it could be possible to manipulate your mind in such a way that you perceive them differently then they actually are. However if that was so why not just just make it so that you dont even see them? Any photo or camera would however show them for what they are.

Inter dimensional beings, are we saying that these beings without the use of technology can jump from one dimension to another?
You would need to manipulate the fabric of space to do that. It would require massive amounts of energy. Are we saying that energy is generated by their nervous system?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Well, even a camera can get fooled by mimicry...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cff5a8124eae.jpg[/atsimg]
And it's not necessarily the best example.

As for them being multi or inter-dimensional, scientists say that we live in an hologram that is "thought" from a higher dimension. If they come from such a dimension, they can basically do whatever they want.

And sometimes, there is a time to watch from afar, and sometimes you have to get "involved" in your subject to better understand it. And eventually control it.

Pic taken here: users.rcn.com...

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
they could use some kind of clothes that reflect other type of light ...

but the thing is this

if aliens cam come here, well, their tech is so much higher, that we wouldnt be able to understand

avatar anyone? I didnt even see the movie, but its a good possibilty, to enter a body of a "human" ...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Nothing in this reality is truly "solid." Even atoms are like 98% free space with a nucleus in the middle. It's all about vibrations and frequencies, and if your DNA is able to change frequencies then you could easily 'shapeshift.' The average human being simply doesn't understand the reality that we are experiencing.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

avatar anyone? I didnt even see the movie, but its a good possibilty, to enter a body of a "human" ...

I haven't seen the movie yet, either, but this would get under "possession" if Reptilians were to be demons. ( By the way, a demon IS an inter-dimensional creature, right? )

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

The Reptilians ARE what most people refer to as "Demons." Muslims call them the "Jinn."

You can't see the Reptilians unless they materialize into this dimension that we exist in. They are what people would refer to as "ghosts" or "spirits" because that is how we perceive extradimensional beings.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The camera's eye dilates, focus escapes
A sweeping brush coats the face
Petroleum based cover up
Concealer and blush
to make the cheeks look flush
At least real enough
Every night I watch the filter bend the light
Through the tube, in the vacuum
Broadcast into detached rooms
The suicide cure; the miracle fix.
In my guts I know it's them or us
I've tried to resist
Sinister drugs from the Ministers of Love
Skin cold to the touch
Subtle quickness in their motion,
Flash of a split tongue when the mask slips up
Subliminal images; quick cuts
Cobra commander and other covert propaganda
Listerine and lipstick, people completely miss it
Label me a misfit, settle for the spectacle
Surrender the Vendetta but remember,
remember,
remember:
The reptilian agenda.

When the sun climbs the pyramid and opens its eye
to shine a cold light down on the Capitol steps
the enemy slithers by in slick business attire
Grand Imperial Lizards
take regimented steps down
streets paved with bone
from a bed of cement
I heard the steady drone build into a deafening tone;
RFID chip, fingerprint, cellular phone
Satellites light up the globe
Your positions are known
What was written in stone will be built into silicone
Total synthesis, centralized control
Secret Oaths; Bohemian Grove
The ritual
The code
The pyramid
The pinnacle
The priviledged few
use these symbols to communicate
beware and be careful who you choose to illuminate
you never know who's the snake until its too late to
take shelter (remember)
take shelter (remember)
The reptilian agenda.

By the time they find this song I'll already be gone
They have corrupted me
They have hunted me down
Closing in now...
Links in a chain of unexplained encounters
The evidence of a presence, trace of a shapeshifter
Wait and the remain vigiliant.
6012, year of light revealed in the sky
As oxygen turns to carbon and the sea-levels rise
The planet becomes a desert as the temperature climbs
The only creatures left alive will be the cold blooded kind
Almost like reptiles but in control the whole time
Know your history; know the signs:
Chinese dynasties descended from Dragon Kings
They flooded New Orleans from a castle in Beijing
Remember Eve's deceiver from the book of Genesis
the snake in a double helix the Greek symbol for medicine
Great deceivers and ancient leaders illuminate:
Bodies like snakes, heads like humans
Depicted in Indian scriptures and hieroglyphics written in Aztec ruins.
Past Present and Future
the master class of mutant rulers are the true predators.
Keep the shades down
and a blade around brother
and remember,
remember,
remember:
The reptilian agenda.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

That is also my belief that they are demons. Surely they are smart enough to adapt to our perceptions and beliefs of the time. Gods, Demons, Aliens...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

nice one, so they always exist in their reptilian form, but project a human image somehow

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I don't see why people have such a hard time believing that other races exist in this universe and that some of them have malicious intentions towards other younger races. People might not believe that they exist, but regardless of what they believe they actually do still exist.

You have to remember that they PURPOSEFULLY do not want you, the average human being, to know that they exist. Therefore, you obviously will not see a Reptilian rafting down the river or sitting next to you at a ballgame.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I don't see why people have such a hard time believing that other races exist in this universe and that some of them have malicious intentions towards other younger races. People might not believe that they exist, but regardless of what they believe they actually do still exist.

You have to remember that they PURPOSEFULLY do not want you, the average human being, to know that they exist. Therefore, you obviously will not see a Reptilian rafting down the river or sitting next to you at a ballgame.

Hello Diplomat, I know exactly what you mean. I think other life forms/races exist and they are not necessarily physical as we would perceive but interdimensional. Science has explored interdimensionality and I think that in the years to come they will catch up with people that have reported the exploration of it, which is through completely natural, intuative means.

Many sceptics say things like 'why would aliens /Lizards etc travel light years to come to earth?'....but they are discounting the fact that other races and life forms could have been here for thousands of years, sharing our space but staying and dwelling outside our limit of perception.

I don't 100% believe the reptilian theory because I haven't seen it directly but I've had one particular experience/encounter that has made me question it. I believe that interdimensional beings could exist and maybe reptilians are part of that.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Hello Diplomat, I know exactly what you mean. I think other life forms/races exist and they are not necessarily physical as we would perceive but interdimensional. Science has explored interdimensionality and I think that in the years to come they will catch up with people that have reported the exploration of it, which is through completely natural, intuative means.

Many sceptics say things like 'why would aliens /Lizards etc travel light years to come to earth?'....but they are discounting the fact that other races and life forms could have been here for thousands of years, sharing our space but staying and dwelling outside our limit of perception.

I don't 100% believe the reptilian theory because I haven't seen it directly but I've had one particular experience/encounter that has made me question it. I believe that interdimensional beings could exist and maybe reptilians are part of that.

Yea, when I was studying for the LSAT I learned a lot about assumptions. When it comes to the subject of aliens the average person always assumes something, while failing to realize that there are many other options. For instance, "Why would aliens travel ALL THAT WAY?" Human beings have a certain perception of how travel works, so when they think of traveling from star to star they think it's going to take a million years in a rocket-type spacecraft, but what they don't understand is that space travel is obviously MUCH more advanced than the way we travel around our little planet.

I haven't seen a Reptilian directly either, but I am pretty sure now that they exist after much research. I used to laugh at the idea and thought that I knew 100% that it was all made-up B.S., but I am pretty sure know that I was ignorant and incorrect. People act like there is no evidence regarding a Reptilian race when there is actually an abundance of evidence. You aren't going to get it from 1 single youtube video though, however, you need to hit the books.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I guess you could look at the chameleon and then apply it to an advanced alien species. Then there is the actual science, where everything has a frequency that the atoms vibrate at. If you knew the rate at which atoms vibrated to maintain "physcial" form to us such as a table does, you can say put your hand through it if you know the frequency. So with this same logic, our atoms vibrate at a certain rate to keep us together as human. If they knew our frequency and with either technology or through manipulation of energy or something like the chameleon...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join