It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tree and the seed cause and effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
As I was walking it dawned upon me about my own conscious observations of the tree. What had allowed it to become who it projected to me as it was in my conscious. As far as I knew it consciously it existed as a tree. But in so far as my conscious depended upon my own humanity to be conscious of itself it was necessary also for the conscious of the tree as I was conscious of it. It came from a seed upon this I dawned upon the idea of tree.

Tree as I was not complete or fulfilled without the being of the seed. So my conscious observation was not completed without my being human. Is it that the tree conscious of itself is only free to be individually due to the seed exist as the primary being contained with in it just as consciousness exist in humanity. The seed holds the potentiality for tree to become itself to know itself truly as it is to be free to exist as itself or effect through its own consciousness of being a tree. To know in a distinctive way it is necessary for the seed to be and become a tree.

This though did not allow me to distinctively know what is a seed. A seed allows the tree to become but it is in becoming a tree that the seed essentially becomes itself. It fulfills it purpose of seed not merely as an idea implanted in itself of the tree to be and giving the freedom for the tree to be. It is that in becoming tree and being conscious of itself that the seed is able to become conscious of itself because the imagery of the tree is contained in itself.

That this imagery is a pre-existing language being expressed of the tree existing before it exist. That is the knowledge of the tree has already been known and it is being thrust into consciousness by the seed. The seed is constantly becoming the being of the tree because its consciousness upholds that of the tree. Because of this the seed being is dependent upon the tree freedom to maintain to the dependency upon the tree's consciousness of itself as being part of the seed.

The being is contained by tree in so far that is becoming by thrusting the idea of the seed upon itself by consciously becoming. In this case too the seed is consciously becoming as part of self and part of the tree. If this is so then is there a knowledge of the tree before it essentially exist. That the seed is only a symbol of this pre-existing force which has given the seed idea to free the tree to become its own idea of the seed.

To become in essence the idea of the seed by releasing completely the potentiality of the tree upon itself by becoming the the tree. The tree must then exist as a part of the seed becoming itself passing through the idea of the tree. It is the seed which is being put into idea by the pre-existing knowledge possessed in the seed that the seed is only itself in so far as it is able to express it own potentiality throughout that of the tree. The tree as a being is free to exist in so far as the seed is able to become through it and come to knowledge of itself. The knowledge that the seed did not give tree itself but that its own being has allowed for the tree to become itself though become through the seed.

The tree becomes then essentially an expression of unconscious self through the nature of the seed existing. It is in the seed that it becomes a tree it becomes something new by freeing itself to itself. It is only through the seed freeing itself to allow the tree to express itself freely as the reality of the seed that we can be conscious of it. It is then impossible to say that seed can express its own potentiality without tree being able to express itself freely by being conscious of itself within its own spectrum that is to say to be conscious that it is constantly becoming seed.

We as humans can only be conscious of the tree existing before itself through the existence of the seed but in order to understand that the seed only way to release the pre-existence of the tree it must become the idea which frees the tree to become. If this is the case and not to make a square a circle it is then necessary to say the tree has contained the pre-existing knowledge of the seed upon which it has come to know itself by expressing through its own conscious spectrum through the seed becoming the tree. It is a knowledge which cannot be expressed though through the general unwinding and unravelling of all being.

To leave everything unwritten as nothing more than knowledge which is absolutely free to be though beyond all distinctions of this freedom. To become in itself the figure which frees the seed to become itself through the tree and free itself which frees the tree to possess its own potentiality the potentiality which is allowing the seed to become the tree. If this is the case where does the knowledge end it does not end on the tree or seed but on the fact that both contain knowledge of each other before existing because or freeing each others selves by the seed becoming and releasing its own potential through the tree and likewise the tree being necessary for that knowledge of the seed to persist.

There must be a primary cause for both but this cannot be subjectively known it can only be known in so far as it is in reality that is to free ourselves to become a part of the primary cause by in fact expressing or fulfilling its knowledge of self by allowing it to become through our own conscious efforts which cannot grasp fully the idea of the cause but only by letting it become a conscious effort.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Wow, very insightful! I've recently started working on learning my true self and enlightening myself spiritually for half a year now (not getting anywhere too fast though), and have had some issues with understanding what I really am. Your post has given me a new perspective on things now and helps a lot with that. I hope that can help speed things up for me! Although I know not to force anything to happen, just have to get myself on the right path and follow it. I do have a question for you though. Are you saying that consciousness must relearn itself through the human brain and the predetermined information that is built into that brain? To understand ourselves as consciousness we must learn through our human ideals? Or is it a duality where as we as consciousness must learn our humanness to understand ourselves, and our humanness must understand our consciousness to understand itself? I'm just a little confused and need some clarity lol. Thanks!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schellol
Wow, very insightful! I've recently started working on learning my true self and enlightening myself spiritually for half a year now (not getting anywhere too fast though), and have had some issues with understanding what I really am. Your post has given me a new perspective on things now and helps a lot with that. I hope that can help speed things up for me! Although I know not to force anything to happen, just have to get myself on the right path and follow it. I do have a question for you though. Are you saying that consciousness must relearn itself through the human brain and the predetermined information that is built into that brain? To understand ourselves as consciousness we must learn through our human ideals? Or is it a duality where as we as consciousness must learn our humanness to understand ourselves, and our humanness must understand our consciousness to understand itself? I'm just a little confused and need some clarity lol. Thanks!

Thank you for the positive reply we have a lot of common I have been on the long and dark road of finding self and I have realized how my thought on things whether they are positive or negative effect my own views of self. Now on to this issue you have brought up that consciousness does relearn itself through the human brain but it is only in so far as we are able to be free to experience our own reality.

We are able then to make positive constructions of ourselves by identifying our human ideals as being positively influenced through all nature and that we must lose some of our own human objectivity to be able to distinguish as conscious of our humanity. That is to say we must have a freedom or a positive experience with the phenomenon we experience.

We must see it having a purpose in self and that it is through ourselves that this purpose is manifested. We cannot ever know ourselves as purely anything the beauty of our humanity is not that we necessarily know it as we are conscious of it but that in freeing ourselves of conscious examinations of self we are allowed to expressed the authenticity of our humanity and then from there we are able to break it down and become it.

It is in our conscious observations in which we try to break down our humanity through a thing or the connectivity of our thought towards of a thing towards definition of being human that we lose all idea of our humanity. We see to be free from this and live free of self but always trying to become the self our individual possesses and express our potentiality to its fullest.

As humans we should not worry about losing our ideas of humanity or even the distinctions we have to make them but no that in acting upon our ideals we free our humanity to become one with our thought and free out thought for our individual self to observe

[edit on 14-5-2010 by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The seed and the tree is a perfect example that there is a Creator.

In my opinion the creator of all is God.

You seemed to be repeating your thoughts but does your realization cause you to believe there is a creator of all that is?

How does a wild animal know to suckle it's mom at birth? This, to me, is another reason to believe in a creator.

I am not an idiot. My IQ is impressive. I feel like I've been to hell and back several times in my life.

I've questioned the theory of a creator. I've studied all religions and there is no way anyone can ever convince me that God does not exist.

In my opinion, nature and science prove there is a God.

Back to your tree and seed. God created the tree and gave it the ability to recreate itself with seed.

I guess I am one of those weird people that believe every living thing has a spirit of some type.

I could go on but I might prove myself crazy so I'll stop now.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

But for a seed to exist, there must have been a tree before that, a seed must come from a tree, there is no beginning and no end in a cyclical process (or in a spiral process, cause the tree also exists in time and time moves)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
The seed and the tree is a perfect example that there is a Creator.

In my opinion the creator of all is God.

You seemed to be repeating your thoughts but does your realization cause you to believe there is a creator of all that is?

How does a wild animal know to suckle it's mom at birth? This, to me, is another reason to believe in a creator.

I am not an idiot. My IQ is impressive. I feel like I've been to hell and back several times in my life.

I've questioned the theory of a creator. I've studied all religions and there is no way anyone can ever convince me that God does not exist.

In my opinion, nature and science prove there is a God.

Back to your tree and seed. God created the tree and gave it the ability to recreate itself with seed.

I guess I am one of those weird people that believe every living thing has a spirit of some type.

I could go on but I might prove myself crazy so I'll stop now.

Yeah I was repeating my thoughts but essentially what I was trying to say is that it necessary for the tree to exist just as much as the seed to make a perfect union between the two. As the last post said to sort of make things cyclical and go outside time. I am trying to redefine the way we understand our own perceptions and how our perceptions give us more ways of knowing something but that the human distinction is limited in knowing them. We must not destroy these deconstruct these distinctions nor base our new distinctions to heavily on them but rather be free to observe them as the many possibilities of observing reality that reality allows to observe. Coastal Georgia is a great place to live btw....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010

Thank you for the positive reply we have a lot of common I have been on the long and dark road of finding self and I have realized how my thought on things whether they are positive or negative effect my own views of self. Now on to this issue you have brought up that consciousness does relearn itself through the human brain but it is only in so far as we are able to be free to experience our own reality.

We are able then to make positive constructions of ourselves by identifying our human ideals as being positively influenced through all nature and that we must lose some of our own human objectivity to be able to distinguish as conscious of our humanity. That is to say we must have a freedom or a positive experience with the phenomenon we experience.

We must see it having a purpose in self and that it is through ourselves that this purpose is manifested. We cannot ever know ourselves as purely anything the beauty of our humanity is not that we necessarily know it as we are conscious of it but that in freeing ourselves of conscious examinations of self we are allowed to expressed the authenticity of our humanity and then from there we are able to break it down and become it.

It is in our conscious observations in which we try to break down our humanity through a thing or the connectivity of our thought towards of a thing towards definition of being human that we lose all idea of our humanity. We see to be free from this and live free of self but always trying to become the self our individual possesses and express our potentiality to its fullest.

As humans we should not worry about losing our ideas of humanity or even the distinctions we have to make them but no that in acting upon our ideals we free our humanity to become one with our thought and free out thought for our individual self to observe

I agree with everything you say there. I've been trying to live my life under my belief that everything that happens, happened because I am here to observe and experience it, not to judge it and develop self opinions on it. So I most definitely agree with you when you say we must experience it knowing it has a purpose for ourself and through ourselves that purpose is manifested. We have to lose the individual to understand the whole! But I think the individual self is important also to create the experience that we are here to observe and understand. Is it that through those experiences and our conscious understanding of them we may learn our humanity as a whole? Or do you believe that observing the self's understanding of those experiences would cloud the understanding of our humanity as a whole?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schellol

Originally posted by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010

I agree with everything you say there. I've been trying to live my life under my belief that everything that happens, happened because I am here to observe and experience it, not to judge it and develop self opinions on it. So I most definitely agree with you when you say we must experience it knowing it has a purpose for ourself and through ourselves that purpose is manifested. We have to lose the individual to understand the whole! But I think the individual self is important also to create the experience that we are here to observe and understand. Is it that through those experiences and our conscious understanding of them we may learn our humanity as a whole? Or do you believe that observing the self's understanding of those experiences would cloud the understanding of our humanity as a whole?

If you are speaking from your own individual then no it can only be made a greater because of the whole....

new topics

top topics

join