It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phone Messages of Michael Jackson - Very Strange; You Decide!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I was going through the web when i came across this link...
www.liveleak.com...

"It is Michael. Ahh, it is 4:30 in the morning here that's why I sound very sleepy (laughs) and I'm really worn out... but please check the message I left a day or so ago. I am very concerned. I don't trust that man. We think he's bad, we think he is Italian mafia. Please... we must be smarter than him. So please, help me with this. I need to get that, those funds so I can do that, I wanna be away. . . I don't want to be in Neverland right now."

"I am very embarrassed. But, um, there should be that I have some finance that's coming up January, February 2nd, and um... that's why I, we need to have on Sun Screen to the account 150. Please don't be mad at me for... (inaudible) It's something that's very important to me and my family, because I'm (inaudible) that I'm being stalked and I think it is (name withheld)." "It is Michael calling. It is very important, I want that 150 in that account for me, because... I am very concerned about my life. I am hearing a lot of stories that (name withheld) is still trying to sabotage (inaudible) me and I want to be in a different environment and, um, I've found a place that I like and now (inaudible) I want to be away for a while where they can't find me. So please help me, help (inaudible) help me, and, um, more important than (inaudible). We are brothers." "If you get this message call me immediately at 805 *** ****. What I want to talk to you about is very top - top secret... I need a German or Swiss bank... "

"I would love to work together, but as far as timing... The, uh, I really feel in my heart - we must move as fast as we can because the, on the film side of it, ah, I don't know if you have been reading the paper... but Marvel already have sold off their internet rights and the fact that stock is so low now. "They put out Spider-Man, now they got Incredible Hulk coming, they got X-Men 2 coming and they also got Spider-Man 2 coming. It is going to jump, it's going to change! I mean, you know... and this huge frenzy for superheroes... and all the things we can do... I wanna get in before the stocks... we have to jump in now. The timing is perfect."

www.youtube.com...

What does ATS think about these leaked phone messages
and the censoring of the names mentioned?

[edit on 14-5-2010 by drkid]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I dont know about you
but that doesnt sound like the Michael Jackson i remember.
Just my 2 cents

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Although...
The YouTube video is pretty interesting!!
Nice find!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
it donest sound like jackson, however jackon certainly knew what was happening and going on. Anything else on jackson?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
From what that British reporter that did a document about him said that MJ talked different in private and when there were no cameras around.
This might be what he really sounded like.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser
From what that British reporter that did a document about him said that MJ talked different in private and when there were no cameras around.
This might be what he really sounded like.

I believe everyone has their public self, and their private self. People might talk with a higher pitch when speaking in the public, or when speaking to new people. This is obviously Jackson.

new topics

top topics

join